Indian Army TGC 128 Shortlisted Candidates- Indian army invites application for TGC (Technical Graduate Course) for permanent commission in Indian Military Academy. Unmarried graduates from engineering background can apply for the Technical Graduate Course. Students can apply for it from the final year onward. There will be two stages in the selection procedure. Candidates will be first shortlisted on the basis of cut-off percentage marks obtained in graduation. After that candidates will have to appear for stage-I from which they will be tested and if they qualify stage-I, they will be called for direct SSB interview. Details regarding shortlisted candidates will be posted on this page. Given below the details about Indian Army TGC 128 Shortlisted Candidates.
Indian Army TGC 128 Shortlisted Candidates
India army TGC will release lists of shortlisted candidates who will be called for Stage-I selection at various centers. Candidates applying for TGC will be shortlisted on the basis of Cut-off marks fixed separately for each engineering stream. Rights for fixing Cut-off and shortlisting of candidates are withheld by Integrated HQ of MoD (Indian Army).
Schedule for checking Shortlisted candidates list:
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates for stage-I||To be announced|
Shortlisted candidates: Shortlisted candidates list will be available on the official website i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Shortlisting of Candidates
Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of the cut off marks fixed by the Indian army. After shortlisting of applications, the center allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Center, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates on a first come first served basis, up to a specified date.
Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS only. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Indian Army TGC 128 will be published after each stage of selection. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason.
- This will be followed by two stage selection procedure in which candidates will be shortlisted at stage-I and will appear for stage-II.
- Candidates who will fail in stage-I will be returned on the same day. Those who will pass in stage-I will have to appear for further rounds in stage-II.
- Candidates who will get selected in stage-II have to go through the medical examination.
- It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection. Merit list for final selection will be prepared Engineering Streams/subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview.