Indian Army TGC 128 – The candidates who are very patriotic and have the Engineering background, there is an good news for them. Indian Army Introduced the 40 vacancies, especially for the candidates from the technical academics. Indian Army is going to start the 128th Technical Graduate Course form January 01, 2019. The recruitment process has been started with the releasing of the Application Form. The application forms are out form April 17, 2018, and candidates have to finish the entire process of application before May 16, 2018. The recruitment process of Indian Army TGC 128 will recruit the most brilliant and dedicated candidates towards the nation. The willing candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying. Check more details about Indian Army TGC Jan 2019 on this page.
Indian Army TGC 128
Applications are invited from unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 128th Technical Graduates Course which is commencing from January 01, 2019 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army. The candidates may have many queries regarding the whole process of recruitment. But don’t worry we will discuss everything regarding this recruitment on this page. but first, check the schedule for recruitment.
|Commencement of Online application||17 Apr 2018|
|Last date to fill the online applications||16 May 2018|
|Releasing of Merit list for SSB||To be announced|
|Releasing of final merit list after SSB||To be announced|
|Start of the training||01 Jan 2019|
The schedule for the TGC 128 is given her for the convenience of the candidates, the candidates are advised to check it and strictly follow it in order to get selection in Indian Army.
As said above Indian Army introduced 40 vacancies for Indian Army TGC 128. The detailed vacancy is given below in the table with the stream as well.
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||05|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)||06|
|Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||07|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||01|
Indian Army TGC 128 Application Form
As the application forms are out for the Indian Army TCG 128, the interested candidates should check the eligibility criteria. The eligible candidates are advised to fill the application form before the date is due. Only male candidates are requested to fill the application form. The applications should be made online in the prescribed format. The application forms are available on the official website of the Indian Army. First, the candidates have to register themselves and then they have to fill the form with the requisite amount of the fee. After that, they have to upload the documents in the prescribed format. For detailed information about the application form please click on the “Application Form” link in the quick link section.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army TGC
The candidate must be male and unmarried.
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
Or a candidate must be a subject of Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East Africa, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Tibetian refugee with the intention to permanently settle in India and must possess the certificate of eligibility, issued by the Government of India may also apply.
Age Limit: The age limit for 20 to 27 years. The candidate should be born between January 02, 1999 to January 01, 1999 (both the dates inclusive).
The candidate must hold the Engineering degree in the following field from the Recognized university
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
- Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)
- Electronics & Telecommunication/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation
- Micro Electronics and Microwave
For more details visit Eligibility Criteria page.
Indian Army Call Letter for TGC
Indian army will generate the Indian Army TGC 128 Call letter cum admit card for attending the SSB interview. First, the candidates have to submit the duly filled application form. Once the application process will be over the shortlisted candidates will be notified to download the call letter for the SSB. The intimation regarding the call letter will be sent to the candidates on their registered email or mobile no. the candidates have to choose the center for the SSB Interview and need to download the SSB Call letter for the given a link or from the official website. The direct link for download the call letter will be given on the page of “Call Letter” navigate it through the quick link section.
As Indian Army going to recruit the graduates from the Technical background for the Technical Graduate Course(TGC) 128 in Indian Army. So let’s understand the whole selection process step by step.
- First of all the interest candidates need to register themselves on the official website of Indian Army, after that then eligible candidates will be selected for the SSB interview round.
- After that, the selected candidates need to download the call letter for the SSB interview and the SSB center. Then they will be tested on the SSB center. There are four centers for SSB in India, Those are, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, & Kapurthala.
- After that, they need appear for the SSB on the selected center.
- The SSB is a detailed process, which is five days long, SSB includes many rounds for selection or in words rejection. So the toughest and most deserving candidates will be selected during SSB.
- At the end of the SSB rounds, the candidates who will survive there for five days with good performance will be selected.
- After that, a Combined Merit List will be declared by the Indian Army, The merit list will be prepared according to the Graduation marks and marks obtained in SSB.
- After that, the shortlisted candidates have to undergo the Medical examination in the army Hospitals.
- The fortunate candidates, who will be selected finally will have to join the Indian Army TGC from Jan 2019.
And for the detailed information about the SSB process, the candidates can kindly visit the
Work Profile & Career Growth
The candidates who will be selected will be appointed as the Lieutenant initially. And after that Selected candidates have to go under one-year training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. The promotion of the candidates will according to the given scheme.
- Lieutenant: At the time of commission.
- Captain: Cadets will be given the post of Captain at the end of successful completion of 02 years.
- Major: Major post at the successful completion of 06 years.
- Lt. Colonel: At the successful completion of 13 years.
- Colonel (TS): After successful completion of 26 years of service cadets will be promoted at the post of Colonel (TS).
- Further Promotion will be subject to the basis of fulfillment of requisite service conditions. Ranks given will be:
|Colonel||HAG + Scale* (Admissible to 1/3rd of the total strength of Lt Gens)|
|Brigadier||VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)|
|LT General HAG Scale|
Pay Scale for Indian Army TCG 128
The selected candidates will be paid a Fixed Stipend for the duration of the Training period at IMA.
On successful commissioning, the Pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commision will be fixed according to the in the first Cell of Level 10. The scheme of the pay scale of every Rank is given below in the table.
|Captain||Level 10 B|
|Lt. Colonel||Level 12A|
|Colonel (TS)||Level 13|
|Major general||Level 14|
|LT General HAG Scale||Level 15|
|LT General HAG + Scale||Level 16|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lt Gen (NFSG)||Level 17|
For detailed information about the salary, the candidates are suggested to visit the “Salary Page” through the quick link section.
For more information about Indian Army TGC 128 Download Advertisement
Official website: joinindianarmy.nic.in