Indian Army TGC 129 Application Form – Indian Army has released the Indian Army TGC 129 Application Form on October 30, 2018. This is to give the admission unmarried male graduate into Technical Graduate Course (TGC). The application form is accessible from joinindainarmy.nic.in. The candidates have to fill the form till November 28, 2018. The only mode to access the application form is online apart from this no mode is available to access the same. Those who will complete their forms before the deadline will able to take part in the selection process. The candidates have to upload the documents while filling the application form. The entire article covers all the details which are required to fill the Indian Army TGC 129 Application Form.
Indian Army TGC 129 Application Form
Last time the recruitment was conducted for 40 vacancies. The same number of vacancies has been announecd again. The candidates who wish to participate in the exam are should check the dates of events herein.
|Indian Army TGC 129||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online application||30 Oct 2018|
|Last date to fill the online applications||28 Nov 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to fill Indian Army TGC 129 Application Form
Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Application Fee of Indian Army TGC 129
In order to complete the application form, the candidates don’t have to pay any fee. The application fee for Indian Army TGC is Nil. This information is influenced by the last time recruitment process. As the advertisement releases candidates have to rely on this data.
Documents To Fill Out Indian Army TGC 129 Application Form
While filing the application form the candidates have to either refer these documents or have to upload any one of these.
Documents for Reference purpose
- Marksheet of 10th class (will be needed to verify these details Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth.)
- Active email id and mobile number
- Details about the district and block, candidates car refer the domicile for getting the correct information.
Documents to be upload
- Passport size photograph (10 Kb to 20 Kb in jpg format)
- Signature (5 Kb to 10 Kb in jpg format)
How To Fill Indian Army TGC 129 Application Form?
The process of filling application form completes in three steps. The candidates can check the detailed steps from here.
- The candidates need to click on the given link or they can visit the official website of Indian Army.
- After that, you have to click on the “Officer Entry Apply Online” link given in the right corner of the page below. Now you will be redirected to the new page.
- After clicking on that link you have to click on the “New Registration Link” in the left section of the page.
- When you click on this link the Registration Link you will get some important instructions to fill the form.
- Now by clicking on the “Continue” button, you will enter on the “Personal Registration” page.
Here candidates have to fill the following details
-> Do you have Aadhaar Card? — Answer in Yes / No
-> Aadhaar number
-> Candidates’ Name
-> Candidate’s Guardian Name
-> Mother’s Name
-> Date of Birth
-> Email Address
-> Mobile number
- Here you have to fill the details and by saving the details you will get a new Username and Password. Then you will get the OTP on the registered email id.
Step: 2 Application Form Filling
- Now you have to log in and do continue by filling the application form.
- The first section in application form is the personal details section. In this section, some of the fields will auto-filled. Here candidates have to fill only two section Gender and Marital Status
- The next section in this process is Contact details, here the candidates have to verify the details which he has filled.
- Now after the contact details, the candidates have to enter the educational details such as
-> Board of Matriculation (10 Class)
-> matriculation Certificate number
-> Highest qualification
-> Date of enrollment (for the candidates who are in the service of any one of armed forces of India)
- The candidates have to set the username and password by entering the captcha code.
- Here you have to upload all important documents in scanned file format.
- By saving the details appropriately, the application process will over.
Step: 3 Application Form Printing
- After submitting an online application, you are required to obtain two copies of the application printout.
- There is no need of sending hard copy of application form anywhere, to DG RTG/RTG DTE. This hard copy of the Indian Army TGC 128 Online Form will be required at the test centers.
Note: If a candidate does not carry the copy of online application & said documents to the Selection Centre for an interview. In this case, the candidature of the candidate could be canceled.
Reasons for the Indian Army can Cancel the Candidate’s candidature
During submitting the application form for such prestigious service the candidates should exercise the utmost care. Here are some reasons for which the application form of candidates could be rejected.
- If candidates submit more than one application form
- If a candidate fails to produce the same documents which are mentioned in form at the time of SSB interview.
- The 3rd and last reason are if candidate fills any incorrect detail in the application form.
Admit Card / Call Up Letter of Indian Army TGC 129
Once the Indian Army receives the application form of the candidates, it will scrutinize the application forms. Then it will issue the admit card for the SSB rounds to the eligible candidates. The candidate will be able to download the admit card from the official website of Amy i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in. Apart from this, no other mode will be introduced to download the admit card. However, the candidates will get the intimation on their mobile number for downloading the admit card.