Indian Army TGC Eligibility is announced by Indian Army for the Technical Graduates course at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun for permanent commission in Indian Army. Before applying for the Indian Army TGC candidates needs to verify the eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and nationality. The application form is online. After filling online application form successfully a merit list will be issued by the Indian Army having details of candidates who will be shortlisted on the basis of engineering background. The Applications are only open for Unmarried Male candidates. Those who wish to apply for the Indian Army TGC must check SSC JE 2018 Eligibility Criteria before applying. All the details regarding Indian Army Technical Graduate Course 2019 Eligibility Criteria and age limit are given below. Read the eligibility criteria carefully and apply for the exam.
Indian Army TGC Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for Indian Army TGC entry is released by the Indian Army in terms of Educational Qualification, Nationality and Age limit. The candidates are selected on the basis of SSB followed by Medical examination. The candidate also needs to clear the physical standard prescribed by Indian Army. Candidates can check all the details regarding Indian Army TGC entry from below.
- Candidates must be the citizen of India.
- Candidates from Nepal, Bhutan, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East Africa, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Tibetian refugee with the intention to permanently settle in India and must possess the certificate of eligibility, issued by the Government of India may also apply.
- Candidate should be born between January 02, 1999 to January 01, 1999 (both the dates inclusive).
- The candidate should be between 20 to 27 years, as on January 01, 2019.
- The candidate must be Male.
- Candidate should be Unmarried.
- Candidate must be clear the requisite engineering degree course.
- Candidates in the Final year if engineering can also apply.
- Appearing candidates need to produce proof of passing engineering course by January 01, 2019 and also be required to submit the degree certificate within 12 days from the start of training at IMA.
Those candidates who will be shortlisted on the merit basis will be called for SSB. Candidates after clearing the stage 1 and stage 2 of SSB have to go through the medical examination and also physical standard test of the Indian Army. The eligibility criteria for Physical and Medical Examination is given below.
- The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with corrected weight.
- The will be height relaxation for candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis by 5 cms.
- The minimum acceptable height for candidates belong from Lakshadweep can be reduced by 2 cms.
- Candidate must be in good physical and mental health free from any disability.
Note: Candidates are advised to must go through the Tattoo Policy from the Official Website given below.
- A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination.
- It will be taken by Board of Service Medical officers.
- The proceedings of the Medical Board are confidential and will not be divulged to anyone.
- Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board.
- Candidates declared unfit by the Special Medical Board (SMB) will be intimated by the President of the Medical Board.