Indian Army Women Soldier Result 2019 – Written examination result for Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment will be released on the official website of Indian Army i.e www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. The result can be checked by login into the Indian army portal. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation. Candidates must note that result for medical fitness test will be declared on the same day as the test. For the written test result will be declared afterward as per the schedule. For more information on Indian Army Women Soldier Result 2019 continue reading!
Indian Army Women Soldier Result 2019
The result will be declared online only and the candidates will have to download the result. The result will be in pdf form and the candidate will have to search their roll number or the name in the result. The complete schedule for the result is as follows.
|Medical Fitness Test (Rally)||To be announced|
|Result of Medical Fitness Test (Rally)||To be announced|
|Written Test||To be announced|
|Result of Written Test||To be announced|
Result: You can check Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019 Result from the official website i.e, joinindianarmy.nic.in
How to Check Result of Indian Army Women Soldier Recruitment 2019?
The candidates will be able to see the result on the official Indian army website. The steps to check the result are as follows.
- The initial step is to check the official website for the result. If the result has been declared the link will be activated.
- Next, you have to click on the link and download the result.
- The result will be in pdf format. You will have to search for your name or roll number to see your result.
- If it contains your name you have qualified the name.
Bonus marks in written test (Common Entrance Examination)
|Category||Bonus Marks awarded|
|Daughter of Servicemen, Daughter of Ex-Servicemen, Daughter of War Widow, Daughter of Widow of Ex-Servicemen||20 Marks|
|Widows of Def pers who have died in harness||20 Marks|
|NCC A Certificate||5 Marks|
|NCC B Certificate||10 Marks|
|NCC C Certificate||Exempted from CEE|
- Only one relaxation can be availed
- Bonus marks will be accorded on qualifying in the written examination.
- Only one ward (daughter/son) of Service/Ex-Servicemen/War Widow/Widow of Ex-servicemen can avail bonus marks in the written examination.
- Original Certificates to be carried by all above categories at rally site.
- Travelling Allowance. Selected candidates when joining CMP Centre and School for training will be provided with Travelling Allowance as applicable to all recruits.
- Attestation. On successful completion of 33 weeks of training at CMP Centre & School, Women MP Recruits will be attested in the rank of Sepoy.
- Liability for Service. Individuals granted service under this Army Instruction will be liable for service in any part of the world on selected appointments and assigned any duty in organizational interest, as decided from time to time by the Army Headquarters.
- Promotion. Promotion vacancies for Women MP would be as per pro rata ratio with male MP.
- Pay and Allowances. Pay and allowances will be at the rates and under the conditions applicable to all MP personnel, as revised from time to time.
- Leave. The leave will be governed by the rules as applicable to JCOs and other ranks as given in Chapter III of the Leave Rules for the Services Volume I (Army) 1978 as amended from time to time and other kinds of leave, as exclusively applicable to women officers on gender basis as amended from time to time.
- Reserve Liability. Women MP enrolled under these Army Instructions and released on or before the expiry of seventeen years service, as the case may be, will carry a reserve liability for two years after release.
- Pensionable Service. Pension will be entitled on completion of 15 years of service with colours. They will be entitled to all pensionary benefits as applicable vide Pension Regulations for the Army 2008.