Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017 – Indian Coast Guard has released the admit card for the recruitment of Navik, in the Domestic Branch. The candidates may download the admit card from the link below, by submitting the Registration Number or E-mail ID. Join Indian Army will conduct the Written Examination followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary) for recruitment to the post of NDB. Candidates who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of application and are in shortlisting are eligible to get/download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017.
Admit Card / Call up letters for applicants shortlisted candidates are being posted, indicating the date, time and place for written examination, which is scheduled for July or August 2017. Admit Card will also be available online at Indian Coast Guard official website. Get all the relevant details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017 here.
|Availability of Admit Card||13 to 19 Jun 2017|
|Date of Recruitment / Written Examination||As per Admit Card|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017
Admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik 02/2017 is available online at Join Indian Army official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The candidates can directly download it from the link below.
Download Admit Card here – Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card is now available. Download it FROM HERE
Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of e-Admit card with latest
identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background (Not older than one month) and to be pasted in the box provided. Candidates shall bring all original documents along with photocopies of all documents self attested i,e. class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination Centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of,
- 1.6 Km run within 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates those who qualify the above tests will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centre.
List of Documents at the time of Examination
Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior commencement of the written examination. Candidates are therefore required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced. All OBC certificates shall be in original as per Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Note:- Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification.