|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018 – Indian Coast Guard has been released the admit card for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty). The candidates may download the admit card from the link below, by submitting the Registration Number or E-mail ID. Join Indian Army will conduct the Written Examination followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary) for recruitment to the post of Navik. Candidates who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of application and are in shortlisting are eligible to get/download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018.
Admit Card / Call up letters for applicants shortlisted candidates are being posted, indicating the date, time and place for written examination. Admit Card will also be available online at Indian Coast Guard official website. Get all the relevant details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018 here.
|Availability of Admit Card||13 Sep to 22 Sep 2017|
|Date of Recruitment / Written Examination||As per Admit Card|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2018
Admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2018 is available online at Join Indian Army official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The candidates can directly download it from the link below.
Download Admit Card here – Click here to download admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2018.
Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of e-Admit card with latest identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background (Not older than one month) and to be pasted in the box provided. Candidates shall bring all original documents along with photocopies of all documents self attested i,e. class 10th & 11th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination Centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard; general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning etc.
- PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of,
- 1.6 Km run within 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates those who qualify the above tests will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centre.
List of Documents at the time of Examination
Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior commencement of the written examination. Candidates are therefore required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:
- Three copies of pre-filled Online e-admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 11th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxatior, either
current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address
mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC/ST & OBC). Further, in case of OBC the
category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases
renewed/fresh certificate to be produced. All OBC certificates shall be ·in original as per
Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained}.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Note:- Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification.