Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2022 – The Indian Coast Guard releases the Indian Guard Navik admit Card on its official website joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. As per the recent notification, the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2022 releases at least 2-3 days prior to the commencement of Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam 2022. To download admit card, candidates need to enter their email id and password. Candidates have to carry an Indian Coast Guard Navik admit card with photo identity proof to the exam centre. Candidates are strongly encouraged to read this full article to know more about Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2022.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2022
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit card is issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of the examination fee. Also, it is the most important document to be carried to the examination centre. Get important dates for Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit card 2022 from the table below:
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2022||Important Dates 02/2022|
|Release of admit card||2-3 Days prior to the exam|
|Indian Coast Guard Navik Written exam date||Mid/End March 2022|
|Release of admit card for stage II||To be announced|
|Stage II dates||Mid/End May 2022|
|Stage III and IV dates||Early Aug 2022|
Download here: Click here to download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 02/2022
Mock Exam: Click here for Mock Test for Navik-General Duty (Navik GD).
How to download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2022?
Candidates are able to download their Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card from the official website. To download follow these steps:
1st step: Visit the official website for Indian Coast Guard Navik, joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
2nd step: Under ‘new events’, active link for “Exam Date and name of Exam City for ICG 02/2022 is available in your login. Admit Card will be available for downloading through Candidate login only 72 to 48 hrs prior to date of exam.”. Click on that link.
3rd step: A login page is displayed on the screen. Enter the details email and password to log in.
4th step: Enter it correctly and press submit. Your Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card will open.
5th step: Now the candidate’s details will appear on the screen. After that click on the “Print Admit Card” link.
6th step: The candidate’s Indian Coast Guard Navik 2021 admit card is displayed on the screen.
Details Present on the Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022 Admit Card
These are the following important details present on the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2022, so that the scrutiny can verify the candidate’s authenticity:
- Name of Applicant
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination City
- Exam Date and Timing
- Uploaded Photograph and Signature of Applicant
- Exam Day Instructions and Guidelines
Documents to carry to the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2021
As per the notification, candidates must carry certain documents with them for eligibility verification. Without them, candidates will not be allowed to take the examination. Check the list of documents that applicants have to carry the exam centre are as follow:
- 03 copies of the e-admit card print out. Candidates have to sign and paste the photograph on the Indian Coast Guard Navik admit card.
- 02 copies of application form
- 10th class pass certificate and mark sheet
- 12th class pass certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- EWS certificate
- Domicile proof
- Photo identity proof – passport, driving license, aadhar card/ voter I-Card, PAN card, school/ college ID-card or any other photo identity proof.
- 10 coloured passport size photographs
Note: Original educational certificates are returned after the verification.
Exam Instructions for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2022
There are certain mandatory instructions that candidates have to abide by, failing which candidature will be cancelled:
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments
are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or have pending criminal charges in any court of law. Candidates facing criminal proceedings are debarred from applying in response to this advertisement.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel examinations at one centre and shift the examination to another date and centre.
- Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel the entire recruitment of this batch at any stage of the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- Use of Mobile phones and other electronic gadgets are not permitted during examination. Coast
Guard considers such possession as adopting unfair means. If any candidate is caught with Mobile,
Bluetooth, any kind of scanning/hearing/capturing equipment etc. during Stage I, II & III then his candidature will be cancelled and immediate action as per law including filing FIR will be initiated.
- All candidates will be frisked prior to entering the examination venue.
- All candidates are requested to be watchful and immediately bring to notice of invigilator of any suspicious action by any of the candidates.
Indian Coast Guard Navik 2021 Test Centres
The examination for Indian Coast Guard Navik 2021 will be organized at the following test centres:
Indian Coast Guard Navik Result 2021
After the commencement of the examination, applicants can check their result online. To check results, candidates have to visit joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The result for Indian Coast Guard Navik is released in PDF format. After the declaration of the written examination result, a select list is published on the website. Those candidates who have their names on the list are called for the PFT round. After qualifying PFT, the medical examination is conducted to test the medical fitness of the candidate. The final select list is prepared based on applicants’ performance in all three stages of the selection procedure.
About Indian Coast Guard Navik
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is a search and rescue agency that conducts the Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam. It is one of the distinguished national examinations held for the recruitment of male applicants as Naviks. These exams are held for various posts Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), and Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. The recruitment takes place in various stages followed by the provisional and final allotment of posts to selected candidates for available vacancies.
Ans: The Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card is released on the official website of ICG, i.e. joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
Ans: In the admit card itself the examination centre for Indian Coast Guard Navik.
Ans: The Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2022 will be released 2-3 days prior to commencement of Exam.
Ans: To download the Admit Card candidates need to provide their Email ID and Password.
Ans: With the admit card candidates have to carry a few documents with them. Carry a 02 print pout of the application form. To know the rest of the documents, refer to the article above.