Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017 – Admit card has been issued for Indian Coast Guard Navik 02/2017. Join Indian Army will be conducted the Written Examination followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary) for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty). Candidates who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of application and are in shortlist are eligible to get / download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017.
Admit Card / Call up letters for eligible short listed candidates is posted, indicating date, time and place for written examination, which are scheduled during April 2017. Admit Card may also be available online at Indian Coast Guard official website. Get all the relevant details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017 here.
|Availability of Admit Card||02 to 11 Apr 2017|
|Date of Recruitment / Written Examination||As per Admit Card|
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2017
Admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik 02/2017 is available online at Join Indian Army official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The direct link to download admit card is given below.
Download Admit Card here – Click here to download Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 02/2017.
Pre-Scheduling of Reporting Time
The reporting time for candidates at Noida, Jodhpur and Jalandhar examination centres promulgated earlier has been amended and pre-scheduled as follows:-
|Earlier Reporting Time||New Reporting Time|
|Morning session – 0800 hrs||0600 hrs at the examination centre mentioned in e-admit card|
|Afternoon session – 1200 hrs||0900 hrs at the examination centre mentioned in e-admit card|
The date and examination centre will remain same as mentioned in e-Admit Card.
Link for printing of e-admit card for Navik(GD) 02/2017 batch except Varanasi examination centre is available from 02 Apr 2017 to 11 Apr 2017 till 1700 hrs.
Candidates are required to bring 02 copies of admit card with latest identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background (Not older than one month) and to be paste in the box provided. Candidates shall bring all original documents along with photocopies of all documents attested i.e. class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet, class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination Centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English up to 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of,
- 1.6 Km run within 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates those who qualify the above tests will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centre.
List of Documents at the time of Examination
Scrutiny of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior commencement of the written examination. Candidates are therefore required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:
- Two copies of admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced. All OBC certificates shall be in original as per Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained)
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Note:- Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification.Indian Coast Guard Navik