Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019 – Indian Coast Guard will release admit card for the recruitment of Navik (General Duty) after the successful completion of Application form process. The candidates may download the admit card by visiting the official website of joinindiancoastguard.gov.in or link to download the admit card provided below. Candidate can download their admit card by submitting the Registration Number or E-mail ID. Join Indian Army will conduct the Written Examination followed by Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary) for recruitment to the post of Navik. Candidates who have submitted their application form on or before the last date of application and are in shortlisting are eligible to get/download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 20198.
Admit Card / Call up letters for applicants shortlisted candidates are being posted, indicating the date, time and place for written examination. Admit Card will also be available online at Indian Coast Guard official website. Get all the relevant details of Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019 here.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019
Admit card for Indian Coast Guard Navik 01/2019 will be available online at Join Indian Army official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
|Availability of Admit Card||21 to 31 Jul 2018|
|Date of Recruitment / Written Examination||Sep-Oct 2018|
Admit Card: Indian Coast Guard Navik Admit Card 2019 will be available at www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard; general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude, and reasoning etc.
- PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sports rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser etc). The PFT will consist of,
- 1.6 Km run within 7 minutes.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Candidates those who qualify the above tests will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centre.
The recruitment zones and examination Centre for different states are given below.
List of Documents at the time of Examination
Scrutiny ?of documents for eligibility will be carried out prior commencement of the written examination. Candidates are therefore required to appear at the examination Centre with the following documents:
- Three copies of pre-filled Online e-admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Class 11th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste certificate (if applicable) /Domicile certificate of their respective state issued by Tehsildar/Sub District Magistrate / District Magistrate.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter I card, Pan card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxatior, either
current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address
mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC/ST & OBC). Further, in case of OBC the
category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases
renewed/fresh certificate to be produced. All OBC certificates shall be ·in original as per
Govt of India format (No other format will be entertained}.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs with Blue background.
Note:- Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification.
Candidates are required to bring 03 copies of e-Admit card with latest identical colour passport size photographs with Blue background (Not older than one month) and to be pasted in the box provided. Candidates shall bring all original documents along with photocopies of all documents self attested i,e. class 10th & 11th pass certificate and mark sheet showing subjects, caste certificate wherever required and domicile certificate of their respective state for submission at the examination Centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of recruitment shall not be permitted to appear in the written examination.