Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Result 02/2019 is announced on the Authority Recruitment Website after the successful conduction of the Written Examination. The conduction of the test is planned during the month of June 2019. The Zone wise select list of candidates displayed on the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. The merit list of selected candidates prepared zone wise and not centre wise. Candidates who are going to appear in Recruitment Examination 2019 can check their result here also. Scroll down for more information concerning Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Result 02/2019.
Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Result 02/2019
The selection list prepared for the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies. The Zone wise select list of candidates displayed on the Indian Coast Guard Website (www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in) as per the below schedule.
|Recruitment Examination||Jun 2019|
|Selection List||13 Jul 2019|
|Medical Examination for North Zone||15 to 19 Jul 2019|
Result / Merit List: Click here to check the Indian Coast Guard Navik DB 02/2019 Select List for North Zone.
Official Website: joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination. The Selection procedure is as follows:
- Short-listing criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if the number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig (Shoe, T-shirt, Trouser, etc). The PFT will consist of:
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Candidates who qualify the Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will only be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment Centres or any other place as decided by the Indian Coast Guard.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by the Indian Coast Guard. Mere declaration of fit in the initial medical examination does not indicate selection of the candidate for the final medical at INS Chilka.
- Medical Standards:
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +-10 percentage acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal (Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.)
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body. However certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Govt. of India. For other candidates, permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Details in this regard are available on the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Note: Candidates with above Medical standards are only to appear for the selection. No waiver will be given for the above standards. The Coast Guard order on the medical standard of Naviks will be the final authority in case of a dispute. Applicants declared permanent medically unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital in previous recruitment for the same entry in Indian Coast Guard are advised not to apply.
Final Enrolment Medical Examination
Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination.” Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates, who are NOT found medically fit in the final medical examination at INS Chilka, will NOT be enrolled for training. Medically unfit candidates will be returned home at their own expense.
The basic training will commence in Oct 2019 at INS Chilka followed by sea training and professional training in the allotted trade. Branch/trade will be allocated as per the requirement of service and performance during basic training. Naviks are liable to be discharged as UNSUITABLE due to unsatisfactory performance at any time during the training.
Pay, Perks, and Others Benefits
- Pay & Allowances: Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3), plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced from time to time.
- Promotion: Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Pradhan Adhikari with pay scale Rs. 47600/- (Pay level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
- Ration and clothing as per rules in vogue. Free medical treatment for self and family including dependent parents.
- Government accommodation for a self & family on the nominal license fee.
- 45 days Earned leave and 08 days Casual leave every year with Leave Travel Concession (LTC) for self, family and dependent parents as per Govt. rules.
- Contributory Pension Scheme and Gratuity on retirement.
- Canteen and various loan facilities.
- ECHS medical facilities post retirement.