Indian Navy Pilot/ATC Result 2017 – The details about the result of Indian Navy Pilot and ATC result 2017 can be checked from this page. The candidates will be shortlisted for SSB, then go through SSB Stage I, and finally, get recruited by clearing SSB Stage II. Check all the details about Indian Navy Pilot/ATC Result 2017 from this page.
Indian Navy Pilot/ATC 2017
Let us see step by step how candidates will be recruited for Pilot or ATC post in Indian Navy.
Shortlisting of Applicants for SSB Interview: The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of academic performance. The candidates will be informed about the shortlisting through an e-mail or SMS. These candidates will be issued a call letter. In it, the date and place for the SSB interview will be mentioned.
Indian Navy ATC SSB Result 2017: The SSB for ATC recruitment will be held in Bangalore, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam only. It will be a 5 days interview which will be held two stages.
- The Indian Navy SSB Stage-I will be on the first day of SSB interview. In it, the candidates will be assessed on the basis of their intelligence, picture perception, and group discussion. The result of SSB Stage I will be announced on the same day and only the qualifiers will be staying in SSB Center for the further rounds.
- SSB Stage-II will continue for the following 4 days. In it, the candidates will have to go through Psychological Test, Group Task Test, and Interview. Candidates who will succeed in it will go through a medical examination as well. It will also be of 3 to 5 days.
Indian Navy Pilot SSB Result 2017: For the pilot recruitment, the SSB will only be held in Bangalore.
- The candidates will have to go through the Stage I and Stage II of SSB. Both the stages will be exactly the same as explained above.
- The aspirants will have to clear Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT), followed by Aviation Medical Examination.
- On the basis of merit and number of vacancies, the candidates will be appointed for training.
Training and Procedure After it
The candidates will join as Sub Lt. Their training will begin in January 2018. The Pilot and ATC candidates will have a training session of 22 weeks, at Naval Orientation Course (NOC) at INA, Ezhimala.
Pilot Candidate: After the conclusion of the session, the candidates will go through Stage I and II of flying training. The flying training will be provided at Air Force Academy / Naval Establishment / Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udaan Academy (IGRUA). Once the training ends successfully, candidates will be awarded wings.
ATC Candidates: After the NOC, the candidates will undergo professional training at various Naval Training Establishments/Units/Ships.