Indian Navy UES Result 2020 will be announced by the Indian Navy. The result of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2020 can be checked here. Candidates shortlisted during the campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam between Dec 19 to Apr 20. Candidates who get selected on the basis of the Indian Navy UES 2020 result will get trained at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. Get here complete details of Indian Navy UES Merit List / Result / Selection List 2020.
Indian Navy UES Result 2020
Indian Navy UES Result 2020 will be published after each stage of selection. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/B Tech or integrated course (as per case). The candidate failing to meet the minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala. Candidates can check the schedule regarding the exam from the below table:
|End of Online Application Form||27 Jun 2019|
|Indian Navy UES Result 2020||to be announced!!|
|Interview Process||Dec 2019 to Apr 2020|
Result: Candidates will be able to check their Indian Navy UES Result from the direct link that will available here or from the official website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Interested students who fulfill the criteria of eligibility could apply at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in till June 27, 2019 Stages of selection that follow application form submission are given under.
- The eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview.
- Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for the SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry.
- The final selection of Branch/Specialization/Cadre will be decided by IHQ-MoD (Navy) depending on the number of vacancies in particular Branch/Specialization/Cadre.
Indian Navy UES 2020 SSB Interview Dates
Candidates shortlisted during the campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam between Dec 19 to Apr 20. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
Training & Candidates Appointed
- The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in Jun 2020 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
- Candidates finally selected for UES, will be inducted as Officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments. In the case of Executive (Information Technology) entry, course duration of NOC at INA would be 04 weeks.
- The officers will be on probation for a period of two years for IT and Tech which will commence from the date of grant of the rank of Sub Lt and will terminate after two years or on completion of initial training (whichever is later). During probation, they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory on professional/medical/disciplinary grounds.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
- If the officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training or resigns during the probationary period, he will be required to refund the cost of training in whole or in part, as may be determined by Govt. & all money received by him as pay & allowances from the Govt. together with the interest on the said money calculated at the rate enforced for govt loans.