|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Indian Navy UES Result 2018 will be announced by Indian Navy. Result of Indian Navy University Entry Scheme (UES) 2018 can be checked here. Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/
Visakhapatnam between Dec 17 to Apr 18. Candidates who get selected on the basis of Indian Navy UES 2018 result will get trained at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. Get here complete details of Indian Navy UES Merit List / Result / Selection List 2018.
Indian Navy UES Result 2018 will be published after each stage of selection. Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate on completion of regular BE/B Tech or integrated course (as per case). The candidate failing to meet minimum cut off percentage will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Indian Navy UES Result 2018
Interested students who fulfill criteria of eligibility could apply at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in till 31 Jul 2017
Stages of selection that follow application form submission are given under.
- The eligible candidates applying for entry will have to appear before a Naval Campus Selection Team for interview.
- Candidates qualifying the campus interview will be shortlisted for SSB interview on the basis of his/her preference for the entry.
- The final selection of Branch/Specialization/Cadre will be decided by
IHQ-MoD (Navy) depending on number of vacancies in particular Branch/Specialization/Cadre.
Indian Navy UES 2018 SSB Interview Dates
Candidates shortlisted during campus interview will be called for SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam between Dec 17 to Apr 18. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on
their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form.
Training & Candidates Appointed
- The training is tentatively scheduled to commence in Jun 2018 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala.
- Candidates finally selected for UES, will be inducted as Officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the INA, Ezhimala, followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments. In case
of Executive (General Service) entry, course duration of NOC at INA would be 44 weeks.
- They will be on probation for a period of two years which will commence from the date of grant of the rank of Sub Lt and will terminate after two years or on completion of initial training (whichever is later). During probation they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him/her and other expenditure incurred on the candidate by the Government.
- If the officer voluntarily withdraws from initial training or resigns during the probationary period, he/she will be required to refund the cost of training in whole or in part, as may be determined by Govt. & all money received by him /her as pay & allowances from the Govt. together with the interest on the said money calculated at the rate enforced for govt loans.