ISRO Scientist engineer Syllabus 2019-2020: ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) has released the notification for the for the ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019-2020. Examination will be conducted on January 12, 2020. Examination will be in offline mode that is on OMR sheet. For the detailed view of the examination, candidates should have knowledge about the syllabus of the ISRO Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ exam. Check syllabus for ISRO Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ examination 2019-2020 below.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2019-2020
While preparing for the examination candidates can take reference from the syllabus given.
There is no such prescribed syllabus for Scientist/Engineer post. As per the sources, questions of the examination is based on the subjects taught during graduation and have pattern that of GATE examination. Check the syllabus below.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Exam Mechanical
Machine design, Thermodynamics, Industrial engineering, heat transfer,Strength of materials, fluid mechanics, engineering mathematics, manufacturing (production), theory of machines and vibrations.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Exam Civil
Transportation engineering, environmental engineering, structural engineering, fluid mechanics and hydraulics, hydrology and irrigation, soil mechanics and foundation engineering, design of steel structures, engineering mathematics, surveying.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Exam Electrical
Network theory, power electronics, control systems, analog and digital electronics, electrical machines, electromagnetic theory, power system, power electronics, signals and systems, computer engineering, engineering mathematics, measurements, and instrumentation.
ISRO Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ Exam Architecture
Architecture and design, building material, construction and management, building and structures, environmental design and planning, urban design, urban planning and housing, planning techniques and management, services, infrastructure, and transportation.
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019-2020 Exam Pattern
While preparing candidates must know about the exam pattern of the examination of ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019-2020. Check the exam pattern for ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019-2020 below.
- Language of the examination: The question paper will only be available in English Language. No other option is available to change the language of the question paper.
- Types of Questions: Questions will be asked in Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format. Candidate have to choose only one option out of four as their answer.
- Number of Questions: there will be 80 questions in the question paper. Candidates have to attempt all questions in the given time only.
ISRO Scientist Engineer 2019-2020 Preparation Tips
Here are some preparation tips as for those who wish to qualify for ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019-2020.
- Candidates can use the questions paper as their mock test and manage their time and speed while attempting real examination question paper.
- Candidates also need to take care of the changes in the syllabus if there is any in the previous year.
- As the previous year question papers are available online, prepare as per weightage of the question.
- As sources states that examination is as per GATE pattern, you can also make use of your GATE preparation.
- Manage your time while attempting the question paper. Make sure that you do not waste much time on one question.
- If there is a provision of negative marking then avoid attempting questions that you are not sure about.
About ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019-2020
ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2019-2020 will be conducted by ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB). To be eligible for the examination, candidate needs to have a bachelor’s degree in the specific section. There will be two rounds of selection – written and second is interview round. Candidates have to qualify both the examination for selection. Candidate who will eligible as per the eligibility criteria will be called for written examination.