ITBP Head Constable Admit Card 2018 will be provided to the eligible candidates on their registered email ID. It is advised to candidates to provide a valid and functional email id as any update or information will be given to candidates electronically. Candidates are required to bring a legible print out of their online application form & admit card else they may not be permitted to enter the venue of Height Bar, PET & PST. Check Complete details of ITBP Head Constable Admit Card 2018 including, Exam Pattern in the article below.
ITBP Head Constable Admit Card 2018
Admit Cards to the candidates will be issued online by mentioning the date and venue of recruitment test. There is no requirement of submitting any documents at the time of filing online application form. However, it is clarified that candidature of candidates who are issued online admit cards will remain provisional till they are finally selected and submit all relevant documents/certificates in original and in prescribed format at the stage of verification of original documents.
|Admit Card||to be announced|
|Written Exam||to be announced|
Admit Card: ITBP Head Constable Admit Card 2018 will be available on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern
The candidates who report on the basis of admit card will have to undergo the following recruitment tests.
Height Bar- Candidates who qualify the documentation will go through the height bar test. The candidates not meeting the prescribed height will be eliminated.
Physical Efficiency Test- Those who qualify the Height Bar Test, will be subjected to physical efficiency test. The events of the PET are as follows:-
|1.6 Km Race||To be completed within 7.30 minutes.|
|Long Jump||11 Feet (03 Chances)|
|High Jump||3½ Feet (03 Chances)|
No marks will be awarded for this test and it will be only qualifying in nature. Those who do not qualify will be eliminated at this stage itself.
Note: PET will not be held for Ex-servicemen. However, Ex-servicemen will be required to pass the requisite PST, written test, practical (skill) test and medical examination.
Physical Standard Test: Candidates who qualify the PET will be screened for Height, Chest and Weight measurements. Those who do not meet the required physical measurements as applicable will be eliminated at this stage.
Written Test: The candidates who qualify PST will have to appear in written examination. Fresh admit Cards to the candidates, who qualify for the written test will be issued online by mentioning the date & venue of the written test. A list of candidates qualified for written test will also be uploaded on ITBP website i.e. http://www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. The written test will be as under:-
- The written test for 50 marks containing 50 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only. OMR Sheet will be signed both by the candidate and invigilator.
- The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- Pattern of question paper will be as under:-
Subject No. of questions Marks Duration of written test General knowledge (Bilingual questions) 10 Questions 10 1 Hour Mathematics (Bilingual questions) 5 Questions 5 Hindi 10 Questions 10 English 10 Questions 10 Trade-related theory (Bilingual questions) 15 Questions 15
- The questions for written test to the post of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) shall be of 12th standard and the questions for written test to the post of Constable (Motor Mechanic) shall be of 10th standard.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers and fill the relevant columns on the OMR answer sheet only in Blue/Black ink.
- The cut-off percentage of marks for qualifying in written exam will be as under:-
General and Ex-Servicemen 35% SC, ST & OBC 33%
Practical (Skill) Test: The candidates who qualify the written test will be put through a Skill Test. Skill test is divided into following parts:
|Identification of faults||15|
|Rectification of defects||15|
|Handling of tools||05|
- All candidates who have been called for Height Bar, PET & PST will bring a clear
and legible print out of the online application form submitted by them for purpose
of identification, etc, else they may not be permitted to enter the venue. The printout
will be retained by ITBP personnel for office use.
- Candidates are to ensure to keep sufficient number of same passport size photos
submitted by them while filling the online application form and bring same passport size photos at all stages of recruitment.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the
recruitment tests through admit card sent electronically on their registered e-mail
ID. Therefore, candidates should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID.