The online application process has kick-started already and you must access the link of ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Apply Online 2017 provided on this page below. The interested and eligible candidates must go through the important instructions regarding the filling up of ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Application Form. It is of no use to apply if you do not satisfy the eligibility norms set up by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Access the link of the Application Form to complete and submit it timely along with the examination fee. You can issue the admit card only after completing the ITBP application process. The applicants must read the instructions carefully and also possess the prerequisites prior to the filling up of the ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Application Form.
Here are the official dates pertaining to the ITBP Tradesman Recruitment.
|Online Application Form released on||08 Aug 2017|
|Final Date to Submit the Application Form||07 Sep 2017|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be Announced|
ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Apply Online 2017
Interested aspirants are advised to carefully go through the instruction regarding application procedure given below and keep Soft copy of all documents ready. Application process has been started. Last date for submission of Complete application form is 07 Sep 2017. Application form incomplete will be rejected.
Important Instructions Regarding Application Procedure
The interested and eligible aspirants can apply on the official website of ITBP after they satisfy the eligibility conditions mentioned above.
- The application/ registration forms will be available on the official website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in and the link provided on the page will guide to the registration login page.
- It is necessary to go through the instructions before proceeding to the ITBP Application process.
- The Application Form includes Personal and Educational details.
- One must submit the application form of ITBP online before the deadline of submission.
- Application Form is not to be sent to the officials as it has to submitted through online mode only.
- He/ she is allowed to fill the application form for only one post.
- Go through the detailed procedure on ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Application Form 2017 where the mentioned link above in the links section will guide you.
Prerequisites of ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Apply Online 2017
Stay ready with the following documents before opening the provided link.
- Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Debit Card/ Credit Card
- Educational Details (Class 10th & Class 12th Mark Sheet/ Certificate)
Applicant Sign Up
The link mentioned above will take the candidate to the “Applicant Sign Up” or in other words Registration Page.
- Key in the details mentioned below.
- First Name, Middle Name, Last Name
- Email, Confirm Email
- New Password, Confirm Password
- Date of Birth As Per Matriculation Certificate
- Security Question, Security Question Answer
- Captcha Code
- Click on “Submit” to conclude the registration process.
Activate Your Account
- You will be intimated the link to activate the account through mail.
- Click on the link to reach the login window.
Next, provide the registered email id and password to login.
Click on “Profile Details” to fill the Personal Details, Permanent Address, Educational Details, Gender, Marital Status, Category, Service and in case of Riot, choose the appropriate option.
Hit the “Submit” tab to conclude the profile page.
Upload the Applicant Image and Signature
Click on “Upload Image” to upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned below.
|Photograph||JPEG/ JPG||30 KB-100KB|
|Signature||JPEG/ JPG||15 KB- 30 KB|
Mark the declaration box to confirm the images.
Note: The candidature of candidate uploading incorrect/ false/ inappropriate content is liable to be rejected.
Payment of Application Fee
Once you have filled the application form completely and accurately, you will need to submit the details to access the payment gateway through which the required examination fee can be remitted.
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/ OBC category will be required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- The females candidates of all categories, ST, SC, Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
- Once the fee is remitted, no requests will be entertained regarding the refund of fee.
- Kindly pay the required amount through online payment gateway only.
Q: What is to be done in the case of forgotten password?
A: Incase you forgot the password you need to have the following details.
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Security Question and Answer
Q: What are the details that cannot be changed later?
A: The details entered in the registration form cannot be edited, therefore, be careful while entering the particulars.
Q: How to retrieve the forgotten password?
A: You can retrieve the password through following steps.
- Click on “Forgot Password” option present in the candidate login.
- Enter the specified details such as: Email, Password, Security Question and Captcha Code to get the password.