The online applications have already been invited for ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017. All the eligible candidates can access the link mentioned on the page below to fill the application form of ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017 Examination. The examination will be held by the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force and the candidates who will clear the exam will be hired for the post of Tradesman in various professions. A total of 303 vacancies will be filled for the posts mentioned below.
The ITBP Admit card will only be issued to the candidates who will submit the application form timely along with the required registration fees. Do not send the confirmation page of ITBP Application Form to the officials as it has to done through online mode only. Candidates can check all details regarding Application process, Eligibility Criteria and Selection procedure from the article below.
|Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts : 303
|Name of Post||Total Vacancy||Gender||Reservation Status|
Name of the Conducting Body : Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
Name of the Post : Tradesmen (Tailor, Gardener, Cobbler, Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari, Cook, Washerman and Barber)
Application Fee :
- Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/ OBC category will be required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
- The females candidates of all categories, ST, SC, Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
Note : Once the fee is remitted, no requests will be entertained regarding the refund of fee.Kindly pay the required amount through online payment gateway only.
Age Limit :
- For the post of Constable (Tailor, Gardener and Cobbler), those belonging to the age group of 18 to 23 years can apply.
- Those who desires to apply for Constable (Water carrier, Safai Karamchari, cook, Washerman and Barber) must lie between 18 to 25 years age group.
Age Relaxation :
The upper age limit will be applicable to the following the categories.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|Ex-servicemen (UR/ General)||3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from actual age.|
|Ex-servicemen (OBC)||6 years after deduction of the military service rendered from actual age.|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST)||8 years after deduction of the military service rendered from actual age.|
|Government Servant||5 years in accordance with the instructions by Central Government|
|Domicile Holder of Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (Unreserved)||5 years|
|Domicile Holder of Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (OBC)||8 years|
|Domicile Holder of Jammu & Kashmir from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (SC/ ST)||10 years|
|Children and Dependent of victims killed in 1984 riots||5 years|
Scale of Pay : Rs. 21,700-Rs. 69,100 (As per 7th CPC) + Other Allowances (DA, RM, HRA,etc.)
Selection Process : Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Phase I & II test.
Here are the official dates pertaining to the ITBP Tradesman Recruitment.
|Online Application Form released on||08 Aug 2017|
|Final Date to Submit the Application Form||07 Sep 2017|
|Issuance of Admit Card||To be Announced|
ITBP Tradesman Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification : Candidate must have passed Class 10th education from a reputed university. In case of candidates, who are applying for the post of Tailor, Gardener and Cobbler must have at least two years of experience in respective trade along with pass in Class 10th examination from a redeemed University.
All the candidates must go through the criteria of eligibility for the respective posts given below.
Constable (Tailor, Gardener and Cobbler)
|For candidates living in States and Union Territories except given below||167.5||157||80||85|
|The candidates belonging to categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas & belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh,Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya,Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh||165||155||78||83|
Constable (Water Carrier, Safai Karamchari, Cook, Washerman and Barber)
|For all the categories except mentioned below||170||157||80||85|
|Categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||165||155||78||83|
|Candidates hailing from North- Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA)||162.5||152.5||77||82|
|ST categories of North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura||160||147.5||76||81|
Below is the minimum visual standard for all the candidates of all categories.
- Near Vision: It should be N6 and N9 for better eye and worse eye respectively.
- Distant Vision: It should be 6/6 and 6/9 for better eye and worse eye respectively. An aspirant is be allowed to make the visual correction for distant vision.
- Any aspirant having Knock Knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes won’t be eligible.
- Those suffering from colorblindness will not be eligible.
The interested aspirants can apply on the official portal after they satisfy the eligibility conditions mentioned above.
- The application forms will be available on the official portal recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in and the link provided on the page will guide to the registration login page.
- It is better to read the instructions before proceeding for the ITBP Application process.
- The Application Form includes Personal and Educational details.
- One must submit the application form of ITBP online before the closing date.
- Do not send the confirmation page of Application Form to the officials as it has to done through online mode only.
- He/ she is allowed to fill the application form for only one post.
- Go through the detailed procedure on ITBP Tradesman Recruitment Application Form 2017 where the mentioned link above in the links section will guide you.
Interested Candidate are advised to carefully go through Eligibility criteria and vacancy details before applying. Application form link is Provided in the Quick Links above.
The eligible aspirants will be required to appear for the following rounds.
PET Round: An aspirant will have to showcase his/ her physical performance in the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). At the very beginning, the candidates will go though the height bar test. Those who qualify the Height Bar Test will proceed to the PET Round where he/ she has to meet the following challenges.
|1.6 Km Race||Within 7.30 minutes||NA|
|800 Mtr Race||NA||Within 4.45 minutes|
|Long Jump||11 Feet (3 Chances)||09 Feet (3 Chances)|
|High Jump||3.6 Feet (03 chances)||3 Feet (3 chances)|
Physical Standard Test (PST): In this stage, the qualified candidates from the PET round will participate and will have to meet the minimum physical standards such as height, chest (applicable to male candidates) and weight measurements.
Trade Test: After he/ she qualifies the PST, next up will be Trade Test for which maximum 50 marks shall be allocated. The trade test criteria is mentioned in the exam pattern below.
Written Test (OMR Based): The aspirants after qualifying the Phase I (PET, PST & Trade Test) have to appear for the OMR based examination. It will comprise 50 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each. The cutoff percentage in the written exam will determine your qualification.
Preparation of Merit List: The category-wise merit list will be published that will contain the combined score of the candidates in the professional trade test and written test. During the evaluation, 60% weightage is assigned to the written test and 40% weightage is assigned to the trade test.
Verification of Original Documents: After successfully making it to the merit list, a candidate will be invited for the verification of documents. At this stage, testimonials of the candidates will be verified before Detailed Medical Examination (DME). You must bring the original documents along with the self attested copies of certificates.
Bring the following documents along with the self-attested copies on the day of verification of documents.
- Educational Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate as in Matriculation or Class 10th Certificate.
- Professional/ Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate (SC/ ST/ OBC)
- Domicile Certificate or Valid ID Proof
Detailed Medical Examination (DME): After the verification of documents, your medical fitness will be assessed as per the medical policy issued by MHA.