|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission will publish result after the publication of answer keys. Candidates who will qualify in the examination will have to clear physical and medical test. All the candidate who have download their admit card and have appeared in the written examination are eligible to check the Result from here. Get All details regarding JCPSICE result from this page.
|Date for Prelims Exam (As per the date mentioned in admit card)||25 to 29 Aug 2017
31 Aug to 4 Sept 20
|Date for Main Exam||Nov 2017|
|Answer keys||to be announced|
|Result||to be announced|
Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Result 2017 – JCPSICE
Result for jharkhand police sub inspector examination will be published after the examination process is over.Candidates can check the result from the official website or Link to check result will be available below.
- Link to check Result will be available here..!!
How to Check Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Result 2017 ?
- Visit the official website Jharkhand staff selection commission.
- Search for the link that says Sub inspector recruitment 2017 Result keys.
- After you select the suitable link to open it.
- Download it and print your result
Note – Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of their result safe for future reference.
After the Publication of result, Selected Candidates have to go through a physical and medical test. Details for the same can be check below.
Candidates have to go through a physical test, In which their height & Chest size will be measured and followed by a running test. Candidates will be filtered out on the basis of predefined parameters given below.
- Male Candidates – 10 K.M in 60 Minutes
- Female Candidates – 05 K.M in 40 Minutes
Candidates who have qualified all the previous round have to under a Physical Examination in which. In case Candidates is suffering from any Major Health issue s/he will be disqualified.
- JSSC will Publish Common merit list on basis of Combined Score of Paper -I and Paper-II of those Candidates who have successfully qualified all the test and verified their documents.
- Vacancies will be filled According to reservation rule Made by the Government
- If two Candidates have scored equals marks then preference will be given to Candidate according to their D.O.B. and In case of same D.O.B Candidate’s Height will be the rank deciding factor.
- If a candidate of Reserved category has scored marks more than minimum qualifying marks Fixed for Unreserved Category then that Candidate will be selected under Unreserved category.