Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has released the admit card for Nursing Officer recruitment 2020. Candidates who had applied against JIPMER Group B and C posts recruitment 2019-2020, in which maximum vacancies are of Nursing Officer, can now download hall ticket from jipmer.edu.in. These hall tickets are for the exam that is going to held on March 08, 2020. To download the JIPMER admit card 2020, candidates have to enter their User ID and Password.
JIPMER Nursing Officer (Group B, C) Admit Card 2020 – Download Here
Download Here: Click Here to download the JIPMER Hall Ticket 2020 from login page.
How to Download the JIPMER Hall Ticket 2020?
Here are the quick steps to download the JIPMER Admit Card 2020 for Nursing Officer / Group B and C Recruitment:
- Step 1: Click on the link given above in colored box. It will lead to the login page.
- Step 2: As soon as the candidates click on it, they will see a page as soon in the screenshot below.
- Step 3: To download the admit card, they have to enter their User ID and password
Important: Click Here to get the Scheme and Schedule of JIPMER 2020.
How to Retrieve Password to Download JIPMER Nursing Officer Admit Card 2020?
In case a candidate has forgotten their login password, then they can retrieve it by following these simple steps.
- Step 1: Candidates have to visit the same page as they visited to download the JIPMER Admit Card 2020.
- Step 2: Here they can see the option, which says, ‘Forgot Password?’, as shown in the image below
- Step 3: As soon as the candidate click on it, they will find the option to add their User ID and captcha
- Step 4: By adding the requisite details, candidates will be able to retrieve their password.
Important: Click Here to Download the complete information brochure of JIPMER 2020.
JIPMER Group B and C Recruitment 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates can refer the screenshot attach below to know the exam schedule of JIPMER 2020 exam for Group B and C recruitment for Nursing Officers.
Here is the exam scheme for Nursing Officers recruitment, and the exams for other posts.