CTET Digilocker Marksheet/Certificate 2022: The e-certificate for Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CTET) is released by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CTET e-certificate is made available to the candidates through the government authorized digital wallet called the Digilocker app. Candidates have to install and sign up with the Digilocker app to get CTET e-certificate 2022. The CTET e-certificate is released once the CTET result is declared. Those who successfully secure 60% marks or above(55% or above for SC/ST/OBC) clear the CTET exam. Candidates can get entire details on How to download CTET Digilocker Marksheet/Certificate 2022 from this article.
CTET Digilocker Marksheet/Certificate 2022
CBSE has extended the validity of the CTET certificate from 7 years to lifetime validity. Aspirants who appeared for CTET 2022 exam can find all the important dates related to the CTET certificate below:
|CTET Registration Process||20th September 2021 to 26th October 2021|
|CTET Admit Card||11th December 2021|
|CTET Exam date||16th December 2021 to 17th January 2022|
|CTET Result||To be announced|
Certificate Download Link: CTET e-certificate available at digilocker.gov.in
Important Details on CTET Result 2022
- CTET Digilocker
- CTET Login
- CTET Result Date 2022
- CTET Score Card 2022
- CTET Normalisation Formula
- CTET Certificate 2022
- CTET Cut off Marks 2022
- CTET Result 2021 December
- CTET Result 2021
- Website to check CTET Result
- CTET Result 2022 January
- CTET Cut-Off Marks
- CTET Qualifying Marks
- CTET Passing Marks
- CTET Result Link
- CTET Roll Number
CTET Certificate and Marksheet
A candidate scoring equal to or above 60% marks in the CTET 2022 exam is eligible to acquire a CTET e-certification. Several states consider CTET as their eligibility criteria for recruitment in the absence of State TET Exams. However, qualifying in CTET does not guarantee recruitment for the candidates. Most institutions rank the applicants based on the scores obtained in the CTET exam during their recruitment process. The CTET certificate is available to download on the Digilocker application which is a digital wallet authorised by the government of India.
CTET Certificate Validity
The validity of the certification awarded after qualifying in CTET is now valid for a lifetime. This ensures that the candidates who appear in and subsequently qualify for the CTET examination can utilize their CTET certification for a lifetime. The official notification released by CBSE on the 21st of June 2021 includes the clause “The Validity Period of TET qualifying certificate for appointment, unless otherwise notified by the appropriate Government, would remain valid for life.” The validity of the CTET certificate until the release of this notification was valid for a period of 7 years.
How to Create a Digilocker Account to Download CTET Certificate?
It is necessary for the candidates to have an account on the Digilocker application/website to download the e-certificate for CTET 2022 examination.
- Visit digilocker.gov.in or download the Digilocker app from Playstore (or from the download link available on the official website of Digilocker)
- Click on the ‘Menu Bar’ which is the three horizontal lines on the top left corner
- From the drop-down list click on the ‘Sign Up’ option
- A new page appears as shown below
- Candidates should Enter their full name, Aadhar card number, date of birth, security pin, email ID and gender
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- The candidate will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number which should be verified.
- Create a username and password for the Digilocker Account
- Log in using the username and password created
How to Download CTET Certificate from Digilocker?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to download the CTET certificate 2022
- Visit the official website of Digilocker at digilocker.gov.in or open the Digilocker app
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ link available on the homepage
- A new page opens up as displayed below
- Candidates can either use their registered mobile number/Aadhar Card number and security pin or their Digilocker username and security pin for signing in
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ to access their account
- Search ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ on the search bar
- Select the ‘Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test’ from the list that appears
- Enter the candidate’s CTET Roll Number and click on the ‘submit’ button
- Download and print the CTET 2022 e-certificate
Note:- Candidates should note that there is no other way to download the CTET certificate other than through Digilocker. If the candidate is having issues with signing up or signing in through the Digilocker app, it is recommended that they use the official website of Digilocker: digilocker.gov.in
How to Download the CTET Certificate without an Aadhar Card?
The Aadhar card is mandatory for signing up for Digilocker. However, there are other ways through which aspirants can download their CTET certificates without providing Aadhar information. Read the section below for further insight on them:
- Download the Digilocker app on Android or IOS smartphone
- Now, sign up using one of the candidate’s family members’ Aadhar numbers. Make sure that a family member has the same surname as the candidate.
- Sign in to the app
- Click on the ‘get more’ link on the dashboard
- Select ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ option
- Click on ‘CTET mark sheet or certificate’ option
- Enter the candidate’s CTET roll number and month & year of CTET exam
- Tap on ‘Get Document’ option
- CTET Certificate will get downloaded
- Save the document in the app and take a printout of the same
The CTET Marksheet contains the details of marks scored for subjects chosen by the candidates. The CTET mark sheet is divided into two parts. The first part contains the names and marks of the subjects of Paper I of CTET examination and the second part contains the names and marks scored for the subjects in Paper II.
Duplicate CTET Certificate and Marksheet
There are instances when candidates tend to misplace/lose their CTET certificate. In such cases, the candidate can apply for a duplicate CTET certificate. The candidates must pay the required application fee set by CBSE as a DD from any nationalized bank in favour of the secretary of CBSE, payable in Delhi. Along with the DD, candidates must send an application, an affidavit signed on a ₹10 stamp paper and a copy of the CTET mark list to the secretary of CBSE to obtain the duplicate CTET certificate. The amount set by CBSE for the same is as follows:
|Item||Fee to be remitted|
About CTET Exam
Central Teacher’s Eligibility Test or CTET is an eligibility test conducted nationwide by the Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE. CTET is conducted to recruit eligible candidates to be lower and upper primary level teachers at the schools in various states of India. The eligible candidates will receive the CTET certificate which has lifetime validity. The CTET certificate holders can teach students from classes I to VIII. Candidates must note that CTET is an eligibility test and not a recruitment test and therefore qualifying for CTET is not a guarantee for recruitment. However, qualifying candidates can apply for teaching jobs using the CTET e-certificate.
CTET Certificate is available through Digilocker app or the official website of Digilocker at digilocker.gov.in.
The CTET certificate has a lifetime validity.
Central Board of Secondary Education or CBSE issues the CTET certification.