JK Bank PO Result 2020 – Jammu and Kashmir Bank has released the result for Probationary Officer (mains). Candidates can check the JK Bank PO result from the official website which is jkbank.com. The result for JK Bank PO recruitment releases in the form is the merit list. Separate merit list releases for prelims, mains followed by the final merit list. JK Bank prepares the final result based on the marks secured in mains and interview round only. Refer to this article to get complete information related to the JK Bank PO result 2020 including the process to check result, selection process and much more.
Latest: JK Bank PO Result 2020 (mains) is out now. Check below.
JK Bank PO Result 2020
In case, candidates do not remember their registration number and password, they can refer to the JK Bank PO admit card. Refer to the table below to know all important dates fo JK Bank PO result 2020.
|Date of Online exam (prelims)||25, 27, 28, 29 Nov and 01 Dec 2020|
|Online Exam date for Banking Associates||01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 09, 10, 17, 24 & 31 Jan 2021|
|Declaration of prelims exam result||12 Dec 2020|
|Mains exam date||27 Dec 2020|
|Declaration of mains exam result||22 Jan 2021|
|Conduct of interview||To be notified|
|Provisional selection||To be notified|
Check result here: Click here to check JK Bank PO mains result 2020.
Click here to check JK Bank PO Mains Result 2020 notice.
How to Check JK Bank PO Result 2020?
The result for each round of the selection procedure releases separately. Candidates can always refer to the direct link available below the dates table to check the result easily. Or they can also check the JK Bank PO result through the official website. Refer to the steps below to check the result online.
1st step: First step is to browse the official website of J&K Bank in suitable web browser, jkbank.com.
2nd step: Candidates now have to click on the ‘careers’ link to proceed.
3rd step: Reaching the next page, candidates have to click on the relevant link to check the result online.
4th step: Candidates are directed towards the new page where candidates can check their result. For this, they have to login to check their result. Enter the registration number and date of birth/password to login.
5th step: Check the result with the help of the roll number and download the JK Bank PO result pdf file.
JK Bank PO Selection Procedure 2020
The selection of candidates is done through three stages which are prelims, mains and interview round. Read on to know how a candidate is shortlisted for the appointment for Probationary Officers.
- Prelims Exam – The first stage of the selection procedure is the prelims exam. This round is qualifying in nature. Candidates only have to secure the qualifying marks to appear for the mains exam. JK Bank PO Prelims exam is conducted for 100 marks.
- Mains Exam – Candidates who are able to qualify the prelims are invited for the mains examination. this round is conducted for 225 marks. I this stage, candidates have to take online examination wherein they have to write letters and essays as well. The main exam is conducted for 03 hours + 30 minutes (for letters and essay).
- Interview Round – This is the final round of the selection procedure. JK bank conducts the examination for 100 marks. In this round, candidates character, educational qualification, personality, officer-like qualities are tested. Aspirants have to secure at least 40% marks in this round (35% for SC/ST/Socially Backward class/PCP).
The final merit list for JK Bank Probationary Officers is prepared based on the marks that candidates obtain in mains and interview round. Candidates are shortlisted for the merit list in the ratio of 80:20 (mains: interview).
Documents to Carry for the JK Bank PO Interview Round
Here is the list of documents that candidates have to carry to the interview round of JK Bank recruitment 2020
- Interview Call Letter
- System generated printout of the online application
- Proof of Date of Birth – 10th certificate
- Photo Identity Proof
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation
- Caste and other reserved category Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate
- PCP/Disability certificate
- No Objection Certificate for those serving in Government/quasi Govt offices/public sector undertakings
- Experience certificates if applicable
- Any other relevant documents
JK Bank PO Vacancies 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Bank is conducting the JK Bank PO recruitment to fill up 350 vacant posts of Probationary Officers. These vacancies are segregated amongst the different categories are per the reservation policy. Refer to the image below to know the reservation rules.
What Happens After the JK Bank PO Result Declaration?
After the declaration of JK bank PO result, candidates are appointed for the post of Probationary Officers. They receive a monthly basic pay of Rs.237000/- in the scale of Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
The appointed candidates have to execute a bond of Rs.2.00 lac (two lakhs) to serve the bank for the minimum period of 02 years. If candidates leave the bank before the completion of the bond the submitted money is invoked by the bank. Completion of the service bond helps candidates to get selected as Probationary Officer. Candidates have to serve a probation period of 02 years for the final selection. During this period, candidates are continuously evaluated on the basis of their performance as PO. After the completion of the probation period, they are confirmed in Service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade, Scale-I (JMGS-I).
About JK Bank
Jammu and Kashmir Bank or commonly known as J&K bank is a private sector banking and financial services company based in Jammu and Kashmir. This private sector bank has the majority of its share to state. Jammu and Kashmir Bank has its headquarters in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India. The bank was established on October 01, 1938, as the first Indian bank to emerge as a state-owned bank.
Leave a Reply