JK Bank PO 2019- Jammu & Kashmir Bank has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Now the exam for prelims has been finished and the admit card downloading process started for mains examination. The result for the preliminary exam of JK Bank PO has been declared on May 29, 2019. JK Bank PO 2019 Mains Exam will be conducted on Jun 17, 2019. Candidates are advised to download their admit card before the due date.
JK Bank PO 2019
It is notified for information of all the candidates who have applied for the posts of Probationary Officers and Banking Associates, advertised vide Notification. The detailed schedule, as well as the rest of the information, as listed below. Now the prelims exam has been over. Further, those candidates who have qualified JK Bank PO 2019 Prelims and eligible for JK Bank PO Mains can check the exam date from here.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||20 Aug 2018|
|Exam for the post of Probationary Officers (Preliminary)||22 Apr 2019|
|The date for downloading Mains Admit Card||22 May 2019|
|Last date for downloading Mains Admit Card||07 Jun 2019|
|Exam Date for Mains Exam||17 Jun 2019|
Jammu Kashmir Bank has released the notification for the entrance exam for Probationary Officers. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date and read all the eligibility criteria before apply online. Any graduate or post graduate can apply for this post. For getting the post of PO in JK Bank candidates need to qualify the preliminary exam which is Computer Based Test.
Application Process is over now!!!
JK Bank PO Mains Admit Card
Jammu Kashmir Bank has released the admit card for PO Mains Exam. Mains Examination will be held on June 17, 2019. Candidates who have qualified the prelims examination can only be able to download the Mains Admit Card. Candidates can download JK Bank PO Mains Admit card from the link that has been provided on the page. Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate to attend the examination. After downloading the admit card, ensure that the data is printed as per the application form submitted by you.
Jammu and Kashmir Bank have released the result for JK Bank PO Preliminary Exam along with the JK Bank PO Mains Call letter. To check the result for preliminary phase candidates have to enter their roll number/registration number with date of birth as well as the password. The mains exam result will be declared after the completion of the exam i.e. June 17, 2019. Candidates are advised to check the official website as well as this page for getting more information about the result and the recruitment processes. The result for Jammu Kashmir Bank PO Mains will be declared on the official website. A direct link to check the result and download the scorecard will be provided here.
Applicants need to qualify in each of the exam phases by securing cutoff marks to be decided. The adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the bank depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination. J&K had conducted online CBT for PO recruitment. Jammu and Kashmir recruitment board will release the cut off officially. Candidates are advised to check the official website to get more information about the cut off marks for each category by which they can predict the cut off for mains examination also.
- Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.
- You must scrupulously follow the instructions of the Test Administrator and the Bank Representative at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified and will be asked to leave the examination venue.
- No use of calculators (separate or with the watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Please bring call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, currently valid Photo identity proof in original and a photocopy of the same ID proof which you bring in original.
- Biometric data (thumb impression and photograph) will be captured at the examination venue both before and after exam. With regards to the same, please note the following
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/colored…etc), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam day.
- Your responses (answers) will be analyzed with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, your candidature may be canceled.
- You should bring with you a ball-point pen. A sheet of paper will be provided which can be used for rough work or taking down the question number you would like to review at the end of the test before submitting your answers. After the test is over you MUST hand over this sheet of paper to the Test Administrator before leaving the venue.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any center or for any candidate.
- Please note that a candidate is allowed to appear only once in the online examination. Multiple appearances in online examination will result in cancellation of candidature. In case more than one call letter has been generated, candidates are advised to appear only once on the date and at the time mentioned in the respective call letter. All other call letters are to be surrendered.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection, the process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any J and K Bank recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect.
For getting detailed information about JK Bank PO, Download the information brochure.