JK Police Recruitment 2020: Jammu & Kashmir Police releases notification for JK Police recruitment. The recruitment is being conducted for the post of constables in 2 border battalions, 1 each in Jammu province and Kashmir province, with 1350 vacancies in advt. no. Pers-Rectt.-A-105-2018/16207-50. Apply online through jkpolice.gov.in. Get here complete details of JK Police recruitment 2020 including selection procedure, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
Latest: JK Police Recruitment 2020 PET, PST dates have been announced. Download Admit Card Here
JK Police Recruitment 2020
Jammu and Kashmir Police is carrying out JK Police recruitment as per the following schedule. Note all the important dates of JK Police Recruitment 2020 from here so as to not miss any event.
|Online application last date||31 Oct 2019|
|Form correction window||01-10 Jan 2020|
|Admit card releases||15 Jan 2020|
|PET, PST on|
|Written exam on||to be announced|
|Result on||to be announced|
JK Police Exam Notice
PST/PET exam dates has been announced. Check the notice below to get the details.
JK Police Recruitment Notification 2020
The official notification of JK Police Recruitment 2020 has been released by JK Police. You can see the first page below, and click on it to download the complete document as pdf.
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JK Police recruitment. Key details to be noted about JK Police Recruitment 2020 application form are as follows.
- JK Police releases JK Police recruitment 2020 application form in online mode.
- To apply, prospective applicants need to visit jkpolice.gov.in.
- The details to be filled in the form include personal details (name, parents’ names, date of birth), contact details (mobile number, email id), qualifications, work experience and district preference.
Application Fee: Rs 300 (can be paid in online mode or offline mode through bank challan)
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by Jammu and Kasmir Police. Candidates can check the age, physical standard and educational qualification criteria to be fulfilled, below.
Age: The age of the candidate must be between 18 years and 28 years. However, the following categories are provided concession in upper age limit.
|Category||Upper Age Limit|
|Serving SPOs with a continuous service|
period of minimum 3 years
|Voluntary Home Guards (VHG) with a |
service period of minimum 5 years
Minimum Educational Qualification: Class 10th passed candidates (from a govt. recognized board) are eligible for recruitment as constable in border battalions of JK Police. However, the candidates must have passed class 10th before the last date of submission of the application form.
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The selection procedure for JK Police Recruitment 2020 consists of 3 rounds: Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and written examination. PET and PST are conducted together on the same day whereas the written exam takes place on a different date. Check the pattern for all of these rounds below.
Physical Endurance Test (PET): PET is the first stage of the selection procedure. It is only qualifying in nature and no marks are awarded to the candidates in this round. PET consists of the following 2 events:
|Long Race||1600 meters in 6.5 seconds|
Physical Standard Test: PET qualified candidates have to appear for PST. This round includes measurement of candidates’ height and chest. Also, the candidates have to carry their original documents for verification during PST.
The physical standards specified by Jammu and Kashmir Police are given below.
- Minimum Height: 5′-6”
- Chest: 32″ (unexpanded) and 33.5″ (expanded)
For Ladakh region and Gorkha community candidates:
- Minimum Height: 5′-4”
- Chest: 32″ (unexpanded) and 33.5″ (expanded)
Written Examination: Only those candidates who qualify PET and PST can sit for the written examination. Check important aspects of written examination below.
- Type: The written test consists of objective questions.
- Duration: The test lasts for a total of 2 hours.
- No. of questions: The question paper consists of 100 questions.
- Topics covered: General awareness, elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude and ability.
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
Applicants are issued hall ticket to participate in JK Police recruitment 2020. Important points to know about JK Police recruitment 2020 admit card are the following.
- Jammu and Kashmir Police issues JK Police recruitment 2020 admit card in online mode.
- Those who have applied can download it from jkpolice.gov.in.
- The details present in the document are candidate’s name, father’s name, exam date and timing, exam centre details, photograph, signature and important instructions.
JK Police Recruitment 2020 Result
The result of JK Police recruitment 2020 is a deciding factor for all police job aspirants in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Important aspects of the result declaration are encapsulated in the following points.
- Jammu and Kashmir Police is responsible for compilation and declaration of JK Police recruitment result 2020.
- The JK Police recruitment result is announced at jkpolice.gov.in.
- JK Police recruitment result is published in pdf format. The selection list is prepared on the basis of candidates’ scores in the written examination. The result pdf contains the following details: serial number, roll number, name, parent’s name, date of birth, address and marks obtained.
About JK Police
Jammu and Kashmir Police is the law enforcing agency in the state. It was established in the year 1873. The institution works with Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indian Army and other paramilitary forces to prevent intrusion of harmful elements into Indian territory. Jammu and Kashmir Police works under the supervision of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Jammu and Kashmir. The Director General of Police is the head of the department. JK Police has following special units: Intelligence Unit, Commando Force, Security Battalion and Special Operations Group.
Official Website: jkpolice.gov.in
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”513″ tag=”recruitment”]