|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
J&K Police Application Form 2016-17 – Jammu & Kashmir police headquarters will conduct written examination for various posts. Candidates who meet with eligibility criteria can fill their application form. To complete the process of application form filling candidates have to pay the application fee. Before going to fill the application form candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully. Get all the relevant details of J&K Police Constable Application Form 2016 – 2017 on this page below.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Notification for Recruitment of Constable vacancies in Armed Police / Executive Police / IRP Battalions.
#2 Notification for Recruitment of Sub Inspector vacancies in Executive / Armed / Telecommunication Wing.
|Opening date for Online Applications Form||14 Nov 2016||17 Jan 2017|
|Last date to apply online Application Form||16 Feb 2017|
J&K Police Application Form 2016 – 2017
J&K Police Application Form 2016-17 is available online at official website of Jammu & Kashmir police headquarters. Candidates are advised to ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the online application form.
Apply Online Now
Application Process is closed for Sub Inspector Recruitment. Application Status is now available.
- SI Telecom – Registration | Forgot Password
- SI Armed / Executive – Registration | Forgot Password
- Application Form Demo – SI Telecom | SI Armed / Executive
- Application Status – Click here – New
Application Process is closed for Constable Recruitment. Application Status is now available.
For J&K Police Application Form, candidates first register yourself by click on new registration link after that candidates can login by using application number and password.
Instructions and procedure for online submission of Application Form.
- The application forms will be available online on it Police website.
- Instructions for filling the online forms are available on the JK Police Website.
- The candidates are required to read the eligibility conditions carefully before filling the forms as no corrections will be allowed at any subsequent stage. Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy of their scanned photograph and Signature ready with them while filling the form.
- The candidates have the option to either deposit fee amount of Rs. 300/- (Three hundred only) online or use the services of Common Service Centers. In case of non availability of online payment facility, the candidates may use the option of depositing the application fee through Bank Challan. Candidates are requested to read and follow these instructions carefully as no amount once deposited will ever be refunded for reasons whatsoever.
- A payment challan generated by the website in no guarantee of successful payment. Candidates are advised to keep proof of any online payment for future references.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the advertisement notice.
- Candidates allowed to submitting only one Application Form. Multiple Applications from a candidate are liable to be rejected.