J&K Police Result 2017 is declared by Jammu & Kashmir police headquarters on their official website. The Physical Endurance Test, PST and Written Examination for Constable Recruitment and Physical Endurance Test(PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Examination & Viva-Voce/Personality Assessment test for Sub Inspector Recruitment will be conducted by Jammu & Kashmir police headquarters for J&K Police Recruitment 2016-2017.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Notification for Recruitment of Constable vacancies in Armed Police / Executive Police / IRP Battalions.
#2 Notification for Recruitment of Sub Inspector vacancies in Executive / Armed / Telecommunication Wing.
J&K Police Result 2017
J&K Police Exam of each stage is conducted as per the schedule. Candidates can check the result on the official website of Jammu & Kashmir police headquarters. For your convenience direct link to check the J&K Police Result 2017 is given below.
Check J&K Police Result 2017 details on this page.
|Date of PST PET (Physical Test)||20 Mar 2017 onwards||13 May 2017 Onwards|
|Date of Written Test||08 Oct 2017||Stayed! (Court Orders)|
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
J&K Police Result of Constable Recruitment:
- Jammu Zone selected candidates for 05 IRP Battalions/Armed Police shall report to Commandants of IR Battalions, click here to check the name of Battalions.
- Kashmir Zone selected candidates for 05 IRP Battalions and Armed Police shall report to Commandants of Armed/IR Battalions, click here to check the name of Battalions.
- Click here to check the result of written test for constable recruitment.
- Click here to check Final Physical Endurance Test Result (Eligible Candidates)
- Click here to check Final Physical Endurance Test Result (Not Eligible Candidates)
J&K Police Result of Sub Inspector Recruitment:
- Click here to check PET & PST Result for Sub-Inspector (Telecom)
- Click here to check PET & PST Result for Sub-Inspector (Armed/Executive)
- Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding deficiency of original documents who have qualified PET/PST for the post of SI.
- Notice: Click here to check the notice with regard to extension in date for checking of pending Original documents for Recruitment of SIs in JK Police.
How to Check the J&K Police Result 2017?
Candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check their J&K Police Result for Constable Recruitment from here by following the below steps.
- Firstly, Candidates have to visit the official website to reach the Result Link.
- Find the link which navigates J&K Police (Constable) Result 2017.
- Click on the Link and enter the required details.
- Submit the details which are entered by you.
- Result will be displayed on the screen.
The Police Department undertakes the Recruitment under Transport Recruitment Process (TRP), which is a technology-driven recruitment policy and envisages inter-alia conduct of the PET, PST and written tests on scientific lines with use of:-
- RFID chip timing technology for conduct of endurance run in the physical efficiency test to ensure accuracy and tamperproof conduct of run.
- Standardized heigh and chest (with expansion) devices with the digital display monitors for display to the candidates and interface with computer application for automatic data entry into data base.
- Use of bio-metric devices to eliminate duplication and impersonation.
- Use of CCTV technology to videograph various stages of recruitment and thereby maintain a backup of record and also track of the activities at various recruitment centres simultaneously functioning across the State.
- Use of OMR/ICR for conduct of the written test.