JK Police Result 2020: JK Police releases result online on the official website. Candidates have to go on the official website and check their results. The result is declared by Jammu & Kashmir Police. The official website to check the result is jkpolice.gov.in. The selection of candidates is based on the performance in PET, PST and written examination. 1350 vacancies have been released for the post of Constable in Border Battalions. Scroll down to check more information about JK Police Result 2020 from this page.
JK Police Result 2020
Only written examination marks are considered for the selection of the candidates. Candidates have to qualify PET and PST round for taking part in the written examination. Check below the dates for JK Police Result 2020 from the given table:
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
Check here: Candidates can check the JK Police Result 2020 as per schedule from jkpolice.gov.in.
How is the JK Police Result 2020 Calculated?
The candidate has to go through the 3 stages for the final selection. The test is conducted in offline mode after the PET and PST round. The exam paper consists of General awareness, elementary mathematics, analytical aptitude, and ability. Authorities only consider the written examination marks for the final selection of candidates. If two or more candidates get the same marks than the age criteria is considered. An older candidate gets more preference.
How to check the JK Police Result 2020?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below in order to check their JK Police 2020 result:
Step 1: First of all, go on the official website or click on the link provided below the dates table.
Step 2: Secondly, click on the result section.
Step 3: Then, candidates have to enter their roll no to check the result.
Step 4: Now candidate is required to click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: After that, candidates can check their results.
JK Police 2020 Selection Procedure
JK Police selection procedure consists of the following steps – Physical Endurance Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and written examination. Check the complete selection procedure as given below:
- Stage 1: Candidates have to fill the application form from the official website on the basis of eligibility.
- Stage 2: Then, candidates have to download the admit card for the test.
- Stage 3: After that, candidates have to qualify the PET test for PST round. There are no marks for these rounds. Candidates have to only qualify these rounds for the written examination.
- Stage 4: Candidates have to carry all the required documents at the time of the PST round.
- Stage 5: Those candidates who qualify both rounds can take the written examination. On the basis of written test, qualified candidates list is released on the official website.
- Stage 6: Such candidates are invited for medical examination. After that, the final list of selected candidates released on the official website.
JK Police Recruitment 2020
Jammu & Kasmir Police has invited application for the post of Constable in Border Battalions. Candidates who have passed the matriculation examination can fill the online application form. They can fill the online application through the official website. Those candidates who have filled the application form can download the admit card from the official website. After that, candidates need to qualify 3 rounds for final selection i.e. PET, PST, and written examination. Based on written examination, qualified candidates invited for medical examination.