West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification is out. The posts advertised are apprentice, with 1273 vacancies respectively in 01/2020. Apply online from January 15, 2020 to February 14, 2020 through mponline.gov.in. Get here complete details of West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 including application procedure, eligibility, selection procedure.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
West Central Railway is carrying out Trade Apprentice Recruitment as per the following schedule. Note all the important dates of West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 from here so as to not miss any event.
|West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of application||15 Jan 2020|
|Last date to apply||14 Feb 2020|
West Central Railway Apprentice Notification 2020
The notification for West Central Railway Apprentice 2020 is provided below. Click on the image below to get the link to download WCR notification 2020.
West Central Railway Apprentice Application Form 2020
The application process for West Central Railway apprentice 2020 has started. Follow the steps provided below to know the process of West Central Railway Apprentice application form 2020:
1st step: Visit the website, mponline.gov.in.
2nd step: Under recent service, click on ‘railway recruitment’.
3rd step: Hereafter, a new page opens. Click on ‘services’ tab.
4th step: Click on ‘click here’ to start the application process for WCR apprentice.
5th step: Enter the details asked in the application form. Upload the image as per the specification.
6th step: Next step is to pay the required application fee.
Candidates can pay the application fee for West central railway apprentice through online mode. The application fee that candidates have to pay for the following application fee:
Apply here: Click here to apply for West Central Railway apprentice application form 2020.
West Central Railway Apprentice 2020 Image Specification
While filling the application form, candidates have to upload an image of photo and signature. Check the image specification in the image provided below:
West Central Railway Apprentice 2020 Vacancies
Check the total number of vacancies released for different trades below:
West Central Railway Apprentice 2020 Selection Procedure
There is no written test/oral conducted for west central railway apprentice. The selection process is explained in detail below:
- The selection of candidates is done based on the marks secured by them in 10th class or high school.
- Applicants are called for document verification in Jabalpur.
- Candidates have to fill online application form before the document verification.
- The document which candidate has to carry for verification are as follow:
- Application form
- Medical certificate
- A passport size photograph
- Educational qualification certificate
- All semester trade certificate
- Caste certificate
- After the verification, the list of selected candidates is released.
- The selected candidate is provided training anywhere in Jabalpur.
West Central Railway Apprentice 2020 Eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria for West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 below:
- Educational qualification: Candidates must have 10th (minimum 50% marks) and ITI pass in the specified trade.
- Age limit: The minimum age of the candidate is 15 years. The maximum age limit for a candidates to apply is 24 years.
- Age relaxation:
- SC/ST candidates – 05 years
- Backward class – 03 years
West Central Railway Apprentice 2020 Reservation
For certain categories, western central railways have provided reservation benefits. Check the reservation criteria for reserved categories below:
West Central Railway Apprentice Merit List 2020
After the document verification round, the list of selected candidates is released. The merit list is based on the marks secured by them. If no candidate from the reserved category is selected, general category candidates are called to fill the remaining seats.
- In case, more than one candidate secure equal marks, one who is older is considered for the post.
West Central Railway Apprentice 2020 Training
After the final selection of the candidates, they have to undergo a training procedure of 1 year. Know more about the training for West Central Railway apprentice 2020 below:
Important Instructions for West Central Railway Apprentice 2020
Read some other important things related to West Central Railway apprentice 2020 from the image provided below:
West Central Railway Apprentice 2020 Trades
The different trades under the west central railway apprentice are as follows:
- Diesel mechanic
- Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Florist and landscaping
- Pump operator cum mechanic
- Horticulture assistant
- Electronic mechanic
- Information and communication technician
- Computer operator and programming assistant (COPA)
- Stenographer (English and Hindi)
- Baker and confectioner
- Creche management assistant
- Secretariat assistant
- House keeper
- Health sanitary inspector
- Dental laboratory technician
- Apprentice food production (general)
- Apprentice food production (vegetarian)
- Apprentice food production (cooking)
- Hotel clerk/receptionist
- Digital photography
- Assistant front office manager
- Computer networking technician
Official Wesite: wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
For more information related to West Central Railway Apprentice 2020, download notification.