JKPSC KAS Application Form 2017 – Online Application Form of JKPSC Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination 2016-17 is now available to fill up the posts in the Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (Gazetted) Service and J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service. Candidates who have qualified the J&K Combined Competitive (Prelims)
Examination, 2016-17 are eligible to apply for main exam. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the examination carefully before filing the online Application Form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc. are given on this page.
Schedule for the JKPSC KAS Examination (Main) 2016-17 is given below.
|Date of commencement for submission of online applications||28 Aug 2017|
|Last Date for receipt/submission of online applications||15 Sep 2017|
|Last Date for submission of fee (through Bank Challan)||18 Sep 2017|
JKPSC KAS Application Form 2017
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Online Application Form of JKPSC Combined Competitive (Msin) Examination 2016-17 is available as per the schedule on the official website of JKPSC. Eligible candidates are required to apply for J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2016 through the official website of JKPSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in. The direct link to apply online is given below, click on ‘Apply Online’ to fill the form.
Note:- Candidates will also be required to submit by hand/ in person or through speed post a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite documents within two days
after depositing fee, in the Office of the PSC either at Solina, Srinagar or Reshamgarh
Colony, Jammu as the case may be.
Those candidates who have already submitted their online application form in response to the Notification dated: 09.05.2017 read with notice dated:06.06.2017 and have been declared qualified for J&K Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2016 vide Notification No. PSC/Exam/2017/44 dated 09-08-2017 need not to apply again.
JKPSC KAS Application fee for Main Exam
|General Category||Rs. 1005/-|
|Reserved Categories/ PHC||Rs. 505/-|
The amount of fee payable shall include Rs. 5/- as service charges for the J&K Bank.
How to filling Online Application Form?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”.
- An “APPLY” button on the window of the computer will appear and the candidates will click on the APPLY button.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will ask the candidate to fill in the personal details.
- The candidate shall be required to fill up the rest of the fields/information.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpeg,*.jpg). Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB.
- By clicking on “SUBMIT” button at bottom of the page, it will display all facts/particulars that a candidate may have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields other than non-editable prefilled personal details.
- Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on “Click Here” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report, which he or she can print. In case, a candidate feels that the fields/data filled are/is wrong then he or she will be required to edit the details by pressing the cancel button, until he or she is satisfied about the correctness of the information required to be filled in the desired fields.
- Application once submitted cannot be edited.
- On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.
- The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be retained by the candidate for future reference.
- Submission of fee payment challan shall not be accepted / entertained after cut-off date fixed for the advertisement Notification.
Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.