Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the Important Notice Regarding Document Verification For CGTTCE-2016, (Santhal Pargana Commissionary) on October 15, 2018. At the official website, notice has been released. JSSC is conducting the written examination to recruit the Trained Graduate Teacher in the state of Jharkhand. All the candidates could download their Admit card to appear in the written examination. Only the appeared candidates can check the Result from here. Get JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Result 2017 and Merit list complete information here.
Click here to download the list.
JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2017 Result and Merit List
Candidates can check the JSSC Trained Teacher (TGT) 2017 Result from here. The direct link to check the JSSC Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) 2017 Result has been posted below the table.
|JSSC TGT 2017 exam||29 Oct, 05, 12, 19, 26 & 02 Dec 2017|
|Date of Re-Examination||01 Apr 2018|
|Result||04 Oct 2018|
|Document Verification||26 Oct to 02 Nov 2018|
JSSC TGT Result:
- Click here to check Sahebganj Result of JSSC TGT Recruitment Exam 2017.
- Click here to check the JSSC TGT Recruitment 2017 Result.
Important Notice Regarding Document Verification
How to check JSSC TGT Result 2017?
- Visit the official website of JSSC.
- Find the link which navigates the JSSC TGT Result 2017.
- Click on that link.
- Enter the details like registration number, date of birth, etc.
- Click on Submit Button.
- After submitting the details JSSC TGT Result 2017 will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Take printout of their result and save it future references.
The selection process of Graduate Training Teacher will be done based on online written examination. The Merit List will be prepared by the JSSC based on your marks in written exam. Candidate can also go through the cut-off marks which are based on the candidate’s performance and few other factors. All the candidate names which appeared in the merit list have to take the step forward for document verification.