HSSPP ABRC Recruitment 2019 – Applications were invited for the post of Assistant Block Resource Coordinators (ABRCs) in Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad. The application forms were online and filled via the website (recruitment-portal.in). The recruitment will be on the basis of the past academic performance and the entrance test conducted by the HSSPP. The entrance test was a objective questions type. The final admission will be carried out after the document verification process. For complete information on HSSPP ABRC Recruitment 2019 you can refer to this page.
HSSPP ABRC Recruitment 2019
The total number of post available for Assistant Block Resource Coordinators (ABRCs) are 1207. The minimum age limit to apply for the post is 18 years of age. The complete schedule for HSSPP ABRC Recruitment 2019 is given below.
|Online Application form||18 Jun 2019|
|Last date to fill the form||04 Jul 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Corrections||04 Jul 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||05 Jul 2019 (4:00 PM)|
|Admit Card||12 Aug 2019|
|Exam Date||17 Aug 2019 (Saturday)|
|List of Shortlisted candidates||29 Aug 2019 (Declared!)|
|Result||02 Sep 2019|
The HSSPP decided that Widows, Legally separated women, Divorcee Women, Women deserted by their husband and un-married women can also apply according to the schedule given below.
|Online Application Form||06 Aug 2019|
|Last date to fill the form||10 Aug 2019|
|Last date for deposit of fee||12 Aug 2019|
HSSPP ABRC Result
The result (list of candidates selected for document verification) has been released on the the official website which is (hsspp.in). The candidate who will clear the cut off will be considered for selection. The selection will be done on the basis of the academic performance and the entrance test. The weightage of the academic performance / experience is 50 % and the rest of the 50 % is for the entrance test. The name of the candidate and the post applied for is mentioned in the result. To download the result candidate need to press the tab given on the page at the right upper corner of the page.
The candidates were required to meet the minimum eligibility criteria in order to apply for this post. Along with that if the candidate have performed in the qualifying examination and his/her past academic record is good, then the preference in selection will be given to the candidate. The complete eligibility criteria is given below.
- Age Limit: The age limit for the post is 18-42 years of age. The age limit is applicable from the date of closing of application.
- Relaxation in Age: In the case of candidates belonging to the Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes and Backward Classes, Ex Servicemen,Physically Challenged and Widow/Divorcee etc. the upper age limit will be such as may be fixed by the Govt. of Haryana form time to time.
- Educational Qualification:
- The minimum required educational qualification is Post Graduate with 1 st class. Also the candidates must be B.Ed / M.Phil / UGC Net passed.
- Candidate must have studied matric with Hindi / Sanskrit or 10+2 / B.A / M.A with Hindi as one of the subject.
HSSPP ABRC Application Form
The application form has to be filled online on the website (recruitment-portal.in). The application fee is Rs 500 for general candidates and it is Rs 250 for Female / SC / BC / ESM / PHC. The payment has to be done after the filling of the application form to complete the process.
How to Apply?
- First of all visit the official website and look for the link provided to fill the application form.
- Now click on the tab to register into the portal.
- Registration using the mobile number and email Id has to be done..
- Fill the application form by entering the following details.
- Post Applied
- Father’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Educational Qualifications
- Upload scanned photograph in prescribed size.
- Payment through online mode.
- Print out of the registration slip.
The candidates need to pay the application fees in order to complete the application process. The fees is paid online only. No other mode is available. The detailed fees is given below.
|Female / SC / BC / ESM / PHC||Rs 250|
The application fees need to be paid online through Credit / Debit Card of any bank.
Specifications for uploading Image
The candidates have to upload the scanned copy of the passport size photograph along with the application form. The uploaded file of the scanned photograph need to be in the prescribed format as given below.
|Size||9 Kb – 120 Kb|
|Format||JPG, GIF, PNG|
What to do If filled the wrong data in the Application form?
If by mistake the candidates has filled the wrong data then he/she can correct the data upto the specified date. For this purpose he/she need to login by entering his/her registration number and password. After that no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
HSSPP Admit Card 2019
The admit card was made available on the official website only (recruitment-portal.in). The admit card is mandatory to carry to the exam hall. Admit card contains the roll number of the candidate. To download the admit card login credentials which are registration Id and password was required.
HSSPP ABRC Exam Pattern
The entrance test is conducted by the HSSPP for the recruitment of ABRC. Knowing the exam pattern is an important component towards preparation of the exam. The success of the exam hugely depends on the understanding of the exam pattern. The exam pattern is given in detail below.
- Type of Questions: The type of questions asked in the exam are of objective in nature.
- Marks: The entrance test will be of 100 marks.
- Duration: The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
HSSPP ABRC Syllabus
The entrance test is conducted to select the candidates out of the total number of applicants. The weightage of the entrance test is 50% in total of the selection process. The syllabus must be read completely before start of the preparation because you need to do targeted study towards the entrance test, so focus should be on the topics to come in the exam. The syllabus as per the HSSPP is given below.
- Mental Ability: Reasoning and Quantitative Technique.
- Child Development and Psychology.
- Hindi and English (Matric Level)
The selection will be made on the collective score of the performance in academics and the performance in the entrance test. The entrance test is a objective type test comprising of topics such as quantitative aptitude and reasoning, Language knowledge such as Hindi and English etc. The candidates who have experience of computer in Microsoft office including excel, Access and power point in Government Department. The weightage of the entrance test and the past academic record is given below.
Entrance test – 50%
Past academic performance and Experience – 50%
The past academic performance and experience has a criteria according to which the score / marks will be awarded. The weightage in terms of marks and calculation of the score is given below.
|10 + 2||05|
|B.Ed / M.Phil / UGC NET||05|
|Experience of computer in |
Microsoft Office including excel,
Access and power point in
Marks Calculation of Score
|10 + 2||0.05 of percentage of|
|Graduation||0.1 of percentage of|
|Post Graduation||0.25 of percentage of|
|B.Ed / M.Phil / UGC NET||05 marks is awarded|
|Experience of computer in |
Microsoft Office including excel,
Access and power point in
|One mark for each|
completed 6 months
|Written test||(Marks obtained) x 50 / ( Total Marks)|
The total weightage for total marks is 100. Marks scored in entrance test and the marks scored due to past academic record both will be taken to calculate the final score out of 100.
Minimum score required for selection
The minimum score required for selection is different for different category and the details about that is given in table below.
|Category||Cut Off %|
|SC / PH||45 %|
Document Verification will be conducted as per the schedule for the candidates who clear the minimum cut off score. The candidates have to appear for document verification mandatory. The documents to carry to the document verification center are given below.
- Certificate of 10th Class.
- Certificate of 12th Class.
- Mark Sheet of three years/all years or semester of bachelor’s Degree.
- Mark Sheet of all years or semester of post Graduation.
- Mark Sheet of all years or semester i.e. B.Ed/ M.Phill/UGC NET(if applicable)
- Experience certificate (in Government Department) (if any) in attached format.
- Domicile certificate if candidate belongs to Haryana and claiming for reservation.
- Reservation in SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person , EWS and PHC is only for Haryana State.
- The SC/ BC/EWS/ ESM /PHC candidates are required to submit SC/BC/EWS/ ESM /PHC Certificate duly issued by the competent authority. Likewise the Outstanding Sports Person shall be required to submit the sport gradation certificate as per Government instructions duly issued by the competent authority.
- DESM will be required to submit the fresh Eligibility Certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board and they will submit the original documents/proof that the ESM did not seek re-employment & further that non of his dependent has already availed this benefit..
- Identity proof i.e. Ration card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Birth Certificate, Passport and Adhar Card etc.
- The candidates will bring the Admit card and application form issued by C-DAC Mohali along with photographs duly attested. The candidates may please upload the same on the website of (recruitment-portal.in).
- Five Passport size photographs of the candidate.
Note: Candidates are advised to bring all above documents in original along with attested photo copy of each document. These photocopies will be taken by the HSSPP for record.
HSSPP ABRC Answer Key
The answer key will be released by the HSSPP as per the schedule. It will be released on the official website of HSSPP only which is (hsspp.in). As per now no information is released by the HSSPP. However the unofficial answer key has been released by various sources. The official answer key will be in the form of a pdf. The answer key will be in the form of a downloadable file. To download the answer key candidate will just have to click on the relevant link on the home page.
Reservation in HSSPP ABRC
Both the vertical and horizontal reservation is provided in the HSSPP ABRC entrance test. The fixed number of posts available are reserved for the different categories. Candidates must note that the reservation in SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person and PHC is only for Haryana State. The vertical reservation is given below in the table.
|Category||No. of Reserved Posts|
Candidates must note that 33% i.e. 1/3 of the posts in each category out of General / Open Competition (OC), Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (BC) and Physically Challenged (PHC) will be reserved for women.
Note: Physically Handicapped Candidates means Physically Disabilities as Per Haryana Govt. instructions.
Certificates Required to claim reservation
- The SC/BC/PHC certificate duly issued by the competent authority.
- The Eligible Sports Person (ESP) will be required to submit the sports gradation certificate.
- DESM will be required to submit the fresh Eligibility certificate duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
The selected candidates are appointed on a purely contractual basis initially for a period of one year and extendable on yearly basis. The basis for extension is on performance basis. The pay band / grade pay pf PB – II (9300 – 34800 + GP 4200) is Rs 12090 + 4200 = 16290 / month.
A. Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP) is a society registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 which is primarily responsible to implement Samagra Shiksha in Haryana State. Samagra Shiksha is an integrated Scheme on School Education to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education from pre-school to senior secondary stage in accordance with the Sustainable Development Goal(SDG) for Education.
A. No, the reservation in SC, BC, ESM, Sports Person and PHC is only for Haryana State. The other Haryana State candidates will have to compete for the general category or open seat.
A. The cut off marks for SC/PH category it is 45% whereas for other category it is 50% of the aggregate marks. However these are minimum marks to be considered for selection and does not guarantee the final selection.
Official Website: hsspp.in
For more Information on HSSPP ABRC Recruitment 2019 download Official Notification.Haryana Recruitment