JTET Admit Card 2020: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) releases the JTET Admit Card 2020 once the JTET 2020 application process is over. The admit card is released just before the exam at the JAC website i.e. jas.jharkhand.gov.in. JTET Admit Card 2020 is issued online only for those candidates who submit their application form successfully on or before the last date of submission. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of JAC or from this page too. Candidates without JTET Admit Card 2020 are not allowed to appear in the JTET 2020 exam. Read this article to know more about the release of JTET Admit Card 2020 and other important information.
JTET Admit Card 2020
After the end of the Jharkhand TET application process, and just before the exam date of JTET 2020, JAC issues the JTET Admit Card 2020 for the eligible candidates. The admit card is an important document to be carried in the examination hall. It is published on the official website of JAC as per the schedule mentioned below..
|Start of online application||to be announced!|
|Last date to apply online||to be announced!|
|Application form correction||to be announced!|
|Admit card||to be announced!|
|Date of Exam||to be announced!|
|Answer key||to be announced!|
|Final Result||to be announced!|
Download JTET Admit Card 2020: Click here to download the JTET Admit Card 2020 as per schedule.
How to Download JTET Admit Card 2020?
The admit card is available for download on the official website of JAC as per schedule. Follow the steps given below to download the JTET Admit Card 2020 as per schedule.
#1: First of all, go to the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council. Alternatively, click on the above link.
#2: Then you have to login by using your username and password.
#3: After login, download the JTET Admit Card 2020 from the portal.
#4: Take a print out of the admit card to carry to the examination hall.
Contents of JTET Admit Card 2020
JTET Admit Card 2020 contains important information about the candidate as well as the JTET 2020 exam. The aspirants should check whether these details are correct while downloading the admit card. In case there are discrepancies in the details provided in the JTET Admit Card 2020 e.g. name, registration number, subjects, etc., contact the JAC immediately. For the convenience of candidates, we are providing here the particulars which are printed on the JTET Admit Card 2020
- Name of aspirant
- Guardian Name of the aspirant
- Name of Exam
- Mode of exam
- Roll Number
- Date, time and venue of exam
- Subjects of paper
- Exam conducting body name
Important Instructions Related to JTET Admit Card 2020
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card to the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required to check the result of Jharkhand TET and also at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
JTET 2020 Exam Pattern
JTET 2020 is held according to the schedule of the JAC. It consist of two papers where the first paper corresponds to the primary level (Class I to V) while the second paper corresponds to the upper primary level (Class VI to VIII). In other words, those who aspire to qualify as primary teachers must take the test for Paper-1. On the other hand, those who aspire to qualify as upper primary teachers must take the test for Paper-2. Read about the detailed exam pattern of JTET 2020 exam below.
- Language: English & Hindi
- Exam Mode: Offline (OMR Sheet based exam)
- Sections: 05 sections in Paper-1; 04 sections in Paper-2
- Number of questions: 150 questions per paper
- Type of questions: All MCQ type questions
- Duration: 02 hours and 30 minutes per paper
JTET 2020 Marking Criteria
Each question of the JTET 2020 exam is MCQ type carrrying 01 marks. Thus, candidates are awarded 01 mark for every correct answer. On the other hand, for every answer skipped, candidates are not awarded any mark. There are no provisions for negative marking in the JTET 2020 exam.
Check out the paper-wise marks distribution in JTET 2020 exam below.
Marks distribution in Paper I (for classes I to V)
Marks distribution in Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)
|(a) For Mathematics|
and Science teacher:
Mathematics and Science
|(b) For Social Studies/|
Social Science teacher:
|For any other teacher:|
either (a) or (b)
Disclaimer: Information provided on this page is as per the last notification of the JTET exam published by JAC. Follow this page to get the latest updates as per schedule of JTET 2020 exam.
About JTET 2020
JTET 2020 exam is conducted once a year. The purpose of this exam is to certify graduate and class 12 passed candidates with Bachelor’s or Diploma qualification in Education for recruitment as teachers in the state of Jharkhand. Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test is Jharkhand’s very own TET exam. The exam is conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) across centres in all major cities of Jharkhand.