Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2019 releases once the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test application process gets over. The admit card made issue online only for those candidates who submit their application form successfully on or before the last date of the submission of the application form. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of JAC or from this page too. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to appear in the Examination hall. Check the whole article for more details about Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2019.
Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2019
After the termination of the Jharkhand TET application process, JAC issues the admit card for the eligible candidates. The admit card is an important document to be carried in the examination hall. The admit card will be published on the official website of JAC when the TET will be held.
|Jharkhand TET Admit Card||to be announced!|
|Date of Jharkhand TET Exam||to be announced!|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download the admit card from the official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in
How to Download Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2019
The admit card will be available for download on the official website. The steps to download are as follows.
- First of all, go to the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council or click on the above link.
- Then you have to login by using your username and password.
- After login download the admit card form the portal.
- Take a print out of the admit card to carry in the examination hall.
Particulars Mention on Jharkhand TET Admit Card 2019
Some details are present on the Jharkhand TET Admit Card. The aspirants should check for that the details are correct or not. If all details are correct then all set, if not then it is the matter of discrepancy. For your ease, we are providing here the particulars which could be printed on your Jharkhand TET Admit Card.
- Name of aspirant
- Guardian Name of the aspirant
- Name of Exam
- Mode of exam
- Roll Number
- Date, time and venue of exam
- Subjects of paper
- Exam conducting body name
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidates are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required to check the result of Jharkhand TET and also at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.