JTET 2022: Cabinet has introduced some major changes for JTET 2022 exam. General category candidates now must have passed 10th and 12th from Jharkhand state to be eligible. Also, JTET 2022 certificate will now be valid for lifetime. This will also benefit JTET 2012 and 2016 candidates. Moreover, Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) 2022 is conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council every year. The Council publishes the JTET 2022 notification at its official website i.e. jac.jharkhand.gov.in.The application process is executed in online mode. The JTET exam is conducted to secure the eligibility of candidates as teachers at the elementary level in the state of Jharkhand. In this article, the candidates can get every necessary detail about the Jharkhand TET 2022.
Latest: Cabinet introduces major changes in JTET exam 2022. Read below.
Jharkhand Academic Council releases a notification consisting of pieces of information regarding the JTET exam on the website, jac.jharkhand.gov.in as per schedule. Candidates are advised to check the events and their tentative dates for their convenience. The detailed schedule of the Jharkhand TET exam has been listed in the table below:
Important Dates for JTET 2022
|Start of online application||to be announced!|
|Last date to apply online||to be announced!|
|Application form correction||to be announced!|
|Admit card||to be announced!|
|Date of Exam||to be announced!|
|Answer key||to be announced!|
|Final Result||to be announced!|
JTET 2022 Latest News
The official body has introduced certain changes in JTET 2022 exam. Aspirants can read the list below:
- It is now mandatory for general candidates to pass class 10th/ class 12th from Jharkhand state to be eligble for JTET exam. Reserved category candidates are exempted from this aspect.
- JTET certificate is extended to lifetime
- Candidates who have passed JTET is 2012 and 2016 will also be benefitted for this extension of JTET certificate validity.
- Candidates belong to SC-ST category now have to obtain minimum 50% marks to clear JTET exam. General category candidates have to secure 60% marks. similarly, Other Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections have to secure 55 percent marks.
- Earleir, the number of marks for English section was 30 marks and Urdu was 20 marks. As per ecnt updates, English and Urd section will now be conducted for 25 marks each.
- Sucjetcs such as Accountancy and Business Studies of Commerce has been added in Social Studies for TET
- JTET will not be conducted for 3 hours
- Now, it is mandatory to clear the regional language paper to clear JTET exam
Overview of JTET 2022
|Name of Exam||Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Body||Jharkhand Academic Council|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Exam Details||Paper I (Class I to V)|
Paper II (Class VI to VIII)
|Eligibility||– Must have a bachelors degree with B.Ed|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of exam||Offline exam|
Disclaimer: Information provided on this page is as per the last notification of the JTET exam published by JAC. Get the latest updates of the JTET 2022 exam. here on this page as per schedule.
JTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Academic qualification is a significant factor for the eligibility of would-be teachers. The Council declares the eligibility criteria for applying to the JTET with notification every year. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the JTET exams below:
Educational qualification to apply for Paper-I
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent) qualified with at least 45 % marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent) qualified with at least 50%marks and 4-year D Bachelor in Elementary Education. OR
- Senior Secondary or its equivalent) qualified with at least 50%marks and 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education. OR
- Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50% marks and a B.Ed degree from a recognized university
Educational qualification to apply for Paper-II
- Graduation with 45% marks and passed or appearing in final 2 years D.Ed. OR
- Graduation Degree with at least 45% marks and B.Ed (with 50%) qualified or appearing. OR
- Senior secondary with 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.qualified or appearing. OR
- B.A. (Education.)/B.Sc.(Education.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50% marks.
Note: General category candidates must have passed class 10th/ 12th from Jharkhand state only.
JTET Application Form 2022
Aspirants who are eligible for JTET exam can then proceed to submit JTET application form. They can check the procedure on how to submit JTT application form below:
- Check the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council, jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Go to the JTET 2022 homepage and click on the registration link complete the registration process
- Registration number/username and password will be generated to complete the online application.
- Log in to the portal using the registration number/username and password sent to the registered mobile number.
- Deposit the required application fee
- Submit the JTET application form.
- Generate a printout for the same.
Jharkhand TET Application fee
The required application fee payment must be done during the online application. Candidates have to pay the application fee according to the following order.
|Category||For individual papers||For both papers|
|General/OBC||Rs 500/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST||Rs 250/-||Rs 500/-|
JTET Syllabus 2022
Candidates who are appearing for Jharkhand TET exam must check and download the JTET syllabus to their advantage. Check out the complete JTET 2022 Syllabus below.
JTET 2022 Syllabus of Paper-I
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Language (I)
- Language (II)
- Environmental Studies
JTET 2022 Syllabus of Paper-II
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Language (I )
- Laguage (II)
- Mathematics &Science / Social Studies
JTET 2022 Exam Pattern
JTET exam is conducted through objective-type questions only. An OMR sheet is given to the candidates along with JTET previous year question paper for marking the answer. Check out the complete JTET exam pattern here:
|Language-||English & Hindi|
|Exam Mode –||Offline|
|Sections –||05 Sections in Paper-1|
04 Sections in Paper-2
|Number of questions –||200 in Paper 1 and 250 in Paper 2|
|Type of questions –||MCQ type|
|Duration –||03 hours for each paper|
Jharkhand TET Exam Pattern – Primary Level
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I ( Hindi / English)(Urdu / English for Urdu Teachers)||30||30|
|Language II(Regional Languages)||20||20|
Jharkhand TET Exam Pattern – Upper Primary Level
|Child Development & Pedagogy (Compulsory)||25||25|
|Language I ( Hindi / English)(Urdu / English for Urdu Teachers) (Compulsory)||50||50|
|Language II (Regional Languages) (Compulsory)||25||25|
|Mathematics & Science Teachers/ Social Studies Teacher / Language teachers||150||150|
JTET Preparation Tips
Preparing for a JTET exam is a tough nut to crack. Candidates have to put their best effort with dedication and hard work. Some tips given below can help them to prepare better.
- Fundamental concepts should be clear, especially the Pedagogy section
- For Maths & Science teachers, practicing numerics within a short time is the foremost challenge. Practice this in a daily routine.
- Daily revision of the topics based on individual subjects is necessary. Take short notes. Revise each point severally.
- Acquire quality learning material. The learning material must coordinate with the syllabus.
- Practice mock tests from previous year’s question papers.
JTET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can download the JTET admit card from the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council, jac.jharkhand.gov.in. As the call letters release via login, candidates should keep their user id and password ready. Aspirants are suggested to read and verify all the details available on the admit card. Once done, they can take a print out of the call letter and carry it to the test centre.
Details mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll & Registration number of the candidate
- Complete postal details of the candidate.
- Exam center
- Date of commencement of the exam
- Time of commencement of the exam
- Other instructions related to the examination.
JTET Answer Key 2022
After commencement of the exam, the Commission publishes the official answer keys of the JTET 2022 exam. Candidates can download the JTET answer key from the commission’s official website, jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Initially, the commission releases JTET provisional answer keys. Candidates can use these to calculate the tentative scores for the examination. Moreover, the conducting body allows candidates to submit objections as well.
JTET Result 2022
The Jharkhand TET result is released on the basis of the final answer key on the official website, jac.jharkhand.gov.in. The Commission releases the result in a merit list format. Though the candidates can check their individual results as well. The commission selects candidates who obtained the qualifying marks and is awarded them with an eligibility certificate. Jharkhand TET certificate remains valid for a period of a lifetime as per the recent update.
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) conducts the JTET exam every year.JAC was established in the year 2003. It was constituted as an initiative of the HRD department, Government of Jharkhand vide notification number 6/V0-101/012491 dated 02-09-2003. It is authorized to execute various exams for recruitment.
Ans. Details related to JTET exam releases online at jac.jharkhand.gov.in
ans. Aspirants with graduation and B.Ed can apply for JTET?
Ans. JTET 2022 exam is conducted for 03 hours.
Ans. Aspirants have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee for paper 1/2. Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-.