JTET Application Form 2020: Applications for JTET 2020 can be submitted online through the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form within the specified schedule. However, candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Any ineligibility can lead to the cancellation of the application. Read about the complete process of JTET 2020 here on this page. Know about the application fee and other important details related to JTET Application Form 2020.
JTET Application Form 2020
The candidates who want to appear in the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test are required to apply by filling the online application form. Candidates are recommended to stay tuned with the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) for regular updates. Check out the schedule of the JTET 2020 exam including the dates to submit JTET Application Form 2020 below.
|Online Application Starts||to be announced!|
|Last date of online Application||to be announced!|
|Last date of Fee Payment||to be announced!|
|Application Form Correction||to be announced!|
|Exam date||to be announced!|
|Results||to be announced!|
Apply for JTET 2020: Click here to submit JTET Application Form 2020 as per schedule.
How To Submit JTET Application Form 2020?
JTET Application Form 2020 is available online at the website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). The online application link remains active during the schedule specified by the JAC. Interested candidates can apply online after checking their eligibility carefully. They must deposit the specified application fee to complete the application process. Read about the complete process to apply online here below.
How to Apply – Get here the Steps to Apply Online
Candidates are required to follow the below steps to submit JTET Application Form 2020. At first, go to the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). It is available at jac.jharkhand.gov.in. Check out a snapshot of the homepage of JAC website below.
Step 1: Registration
- Enter your Name
- Select your Category (Caste) from the available list.
- Select your Date of Birth from the calendar.
- Enter a valid e‐mail address (Provide your own valid e‐mail address. Communications will be sent to the same).
- Select the country from the available list. (If you are not an Indian please select “OTHERS”).
- Enter a valid mobile number (Provide your own mobile number. OTP & future communications via SMS will be sent to the same).
- Click on the “Send OTP” for receiving the same.
- Enter “OTP” as received by you. (OTP’s are case sensitive i.e. the system differentiates between “a” and “A” so please be careful while entering them).
- Click on the “Verify OTP” for verification of the same.
- Once the same is verified, the “Submit” tab will become active, indicating the data is ready for submission.
- Click on the “submit” tab to complete your registration
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Log in with the user id and password credentials to fill the application form.
- Fill up all the asked details in the online application form such as personal details, educational qualification, category, and other details.
- Review the JTET Application Form 2020 to check the filled in information.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Upload the image of signature in JPEG format of prescribed size.
- Upload the image of the photograph in JPEG format of prescribed size.
- Upload rest of the required documents.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
Pay the application fee in the given mode of payment (online or offline). Proceed by clicking on the continue button to final submission of the application form.
Step 5: Final submission of Application Form
After completing the above steps, candidates may continue to finally submit the JTET Application Form 2020. Click on the “Submit” button for the final submission of the application form.
Upon successful receiving of your Registration Data, the system will take you into the registration successful page. Your User ID & Password (default) will be sent to your registered e‐mail ID. For logging in into the system click on the “login” link given on this page. Your User ID & Password will also be used to download the Admit Card for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test.
JTET 2020 Application Fee
The application process for the Teacher Eligibility Test completes only after the payment of the application fee. The amount of the application is determined by the Jharkhand Academic Council. Candidates have to pay the requisite amount of fee in the prescribed mode of payment whether it is online or offline or both.
|General/OBC||Rs 500/-||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/ST||Rs 250/-||Rs 500/-|
JTET 2020 Application Form Correction
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) enables the facility to make necessary corrections in JTET Application Form 2020. Candidates who apply for JTET 2020 within the given timeline by paying the application fee are eligible to make required corrections in their application.
If you make any mistake then you have to enter your login credentials ( User ID & Password ) and click on the submit tab to enter into your account and complete / edit the online application process for JTET 2020. Here we have provided the simple step by step guide to make corrections to the application form as per schedule of the JAC.
#1: Go to the website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC).
#2: Look for the application form correction link. It is conventionally available under the “Recent Announcement” section.
#3: Click on the link to make the corrections in details entered in the form.
#4: Click on submit after carefully checking the details entered.
JTET 2020 Admit Card
All JTET 2020 applicants, who successfully complete the application within the scheduled timeline are issued admit card to appear in the exam. The admit card is released at the website of the JAC prior to the exam date. Candidates must note that this is the only piece of document which proves the provisional eligibility of individual candidates to appear in the JTET 2020 exam. Know more about the JTET 2020 Admit Card from below.
1. JTET 2020 Admit Card is issued only at the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). It is not sent to the candidates individually.
2. The admit card contains the candidature details of the applicants. Besides, other crucial information about the exam schedule, date and venue is also found on the JTET 2020 Admit Card.
3. When downloading the admit card, check that the information provided in the admit card is matching with the information furnished in the JTET Application Form 2020. In case of any discrepancies, contact the council (JAC) immediately.
4. Take care to download and print out the admit card before the exam date. This print out must be carried to the exam hall on the day of the exam.
5. Along with the JTET 2020 Admit Card, do not forget to carry a government-issued photo identity card to the exam center.
Official Website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in
Disclaimer: Information provided on this page is as per the last notification of the JTET exam published by JAC. Follow this page to get the latest updates as per schedule of JTET 2020 exam.
About the JTET 2020 Exam
The Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test is also abbreviated as JTET. JTET 2020 is the latest iteration of the exam conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council. The exam consists of two papers both of which must be taken by candidates who aspire to qualify as teachers of both primary and upper primary levels. However, those who want to qualify for the primary level can take the test for Paper-1 only. Similarly, those who want to qualify as teachers of upper primary level must take the test for Paper-2.
In order to apply for the exam, candidates can fill up JTET Application Form 2020 before the last date. Subsequently, they are issued the admit cards which can be used to appear in the exam as per schedule. Qualifying candidates are intimated through the final results and awarded the JTET certificate.