Jharkhand TET Application Form 2019 – The JTET application made available on the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). Interested candidates are advised to fill the application form within the timelines. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying. Any ineligibility will be lead the cancellation of the application. As a result of it, the intended candidate will not be able to appear in the Eligibility Test. Scroll down for more information about Jharkhand TET Application Form 2019!!!
Jharkhand TET Application Form 2019
The candidates who want to appear in the Teacher Eligibility Test are required to apply by filling the online application form. Candidates are recommended to stay tuned with the official website of Jharkhand Academic Council for regular updates. You may also follow this page to know the latest information.
Expected Schedule of Application Process
|JTET Application Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Starts||to be announced!|
|Last date of online Application||to be announced!|
|Last date of Fee Payment||to be announced!|
|Last Date for printing of Application Form||to be announced!|
|Online Correction in Particulars||to be announced!|
Application Form: The candidate will able to apply online for JTET from the official website of JAC i.e, jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
Jharkhand TET Application Fee
The application process for the Teacher Eligibility Test completes only after the payment of the application fee. The amount of the application is determined by the Jharkhand Academic Council. Candidates have to pay the requisite amount of fee in the prescribed mode of payment whether it is online or offline or both.
How to Apply – Get here the Steps to Apply Online
Candidates are required to follow the below steps to execute the online application process of Jharkhand TET.
Step 1: Registration
- Enter your Name
- Select your Category (Caste) from the available list.
- Select your Date of Birth from the calendar.
- Enter a valid e‐mail address (Provide your own valid e‐mail address. Communications will be sent to the same).
- Select the country from the available list. (If you are not an Indian please select “OTHERS”).
- Enter a valid mobile number (Provide your own mobile number. OTP & future communications via SMS will be sent to the same).
- Click on the “Send OTP” for receiving the same.
- Enter “OTP” as received by you. (OTP’s are case sensitive i.e. the system differentiates between “a” and “A” so please be careful while entering them).
- Click on the “Verify OTP” for verification of the same.
- Once the same is verified, the “Submit” tab will become active, indicating the data is ready for submission.
- Click on the “submit” tab to complete your registration
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- Log in with the user id and password credentials to fill the application form.
- Fill up all the asked details in the online application form such as personal details, educational qualification, category, and other details.
- Review the application form to check the filled in information.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
Step 3: Upload Documents
- Upload the image of signature in JPEG format of prescribed size.
- Upload the image of the photograph in JPEG format of prescribed size.
- Upload rest of the required documents.
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
Pay the application fee in the given mode of payment (online or offline). Proceed by clicking on the continue button to final submission of the application form.
Step 5: Final submission of Application Form
After completing the above steps, candidates may continue to submit the application form finally. Click on the “Submit” button to final submission of the application form.
Upon successful receiving of your Registration Data, the system will take you into the registration successful page. Your User ID & Password (default) will be sent to your registered e‐mail ID. For logging in into the system click on the “login” link given on this page. Your User ID & Password will also be used to download the Admit Card for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test.
Jharkhand TET Application Form Correction
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) enables the facility to make necessary corrections in JTET Application Form. Candidates who apply for Jharkhand TET in the given timeline and paid application fee may be able to make required corrections in their application.
If you make any mistake then you have to enter your login credentials ( User ID & Password ) and click on the submit tab to enter into your account and complete / edit the online application process for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2019.