|CDAC gives a boost to your career. Last Date is Nov 30th.||Apply Now!|
JTET Application Form 2016 is available on the official website of the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). Interested candidates are advised to fill the application from before the last date of the submission of the application form. Candidates are also advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Schedule of Application Process
|Online Application Starts||08 Sep 2016|
|Last date of online Application|
|Last date of Fee Payment|
|Last Date for printing of Application Form|
|Online Correction in Particulars||12 Oct 2016 (15:00 Hrs) to 22 Oct 2016 (20:00 Hrs)|
JTET Application Form Correction 2016
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has enabled facility to make necessary corrections in JTET Application Form 2016. Candidates who have applied for JTET 2016 in given timeline and paid application fee may make required corrections in their application.
Click Here to Login to your account to edit JTET Application Form 2016.
If you have made any mistake please enter your login credentials ( User ID & Password ) and click on the submit tab to enter into your account and complete / edit the online application process for Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2016.
JTET Application Form 2016
Interested candidates can fill the application form as per the given above schedule. Application form is available on the official website of the JAC. Direct link to fill the application form is also available on this page.
New candidates first have to register themselves by clicking on Apply Online link which is available on this page. After clicking, candidate have to fill the registration form.
- General candidates will have to pay RS 500 whereas
- SC/ST category candidate will have to pay RS 250 as the application fee.
How to Apply
- Enter your Name
- Select your Category (Caste) from the available list.
- Select your Date of Birth from the calendar.
- Enter a valid e‐mail address (Provide your own valid e‐mail address. Communications will be sent to the same).
- Select country from the available list. (If you are not an Indian please select “OTHERS”).
- Enter a valid mobile number (Provide your own mobile number. OTP & future communications via SMS will be sent to the same).
- Click on the “Send OTP” for receiving the same.
- Enter “OTP” as received by you. (OTP’s are case sensitive i.e. the system differentiates between “a” and “A” so please be careful while entering them).
- Click on the “Verify OTP” for verification of the same.
- Once the same is verified, the “Submit” tab will become active, indicating the data is ready for submission.
- Click on the “submit” tab to complete your registration
Upon successful receiving of your Registration Data the system will take you into the registration successful page. Your User ID & Password (default) will be sent to your registered e‐mail ID. For logging in into the system click on the “login” link given on this page.