Karnataka Bank has released official notification of Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016. Karnataka Bank Ltd., a leading technologically advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint, offers exciting opportunities for dynamic individuals to join its highly competent workforce as Clerks to be positioned at its Branches/Offices located across India. Eligible candidates can fill their Karnataka Bank Clerk Application Form 2016. Application form for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016 for Clerk Post is available for 20 days. Candidates are advised must fill their Application form on or before the last date as per schedule if they are eligible.
Latest – Interview Result for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 has been announced. Check on “Result” page link.
Candidates who are going to participate in the Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 process can check all the details like Application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. from this page below.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016-17
Name of the Post – Bank Clerk
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years to Maximum 26 years.
Educational Qualification – Graduates in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks. For complete eligibility criteria candidates refer to the this page below.
Selection Process – Selection of the candidates for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 will be made on the performance in Online test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 600/- [Rs. 500/- in the case of SC/ST candidates]
|Online Registration of Applications commenced on||01 Dec 2016|
|Last date for registration||21 Dec 2016|
|Date of Online Test||19 Feb 2017|
|Date of Interview||15 May 2017 to 26 May 2017|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 – Application Form
Before applying online, candidates should
- Scan their photograph and signature
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no.
- Application Fee / Intimation Charges
Eligible candidates are advised to apply online only as per schedule mention above through the Bank’s website after carefully going through the instructions contained in this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The direct link to fill the Application form is given below.
- Application process is over now…!!!
How to Apply?
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.karnatakabank.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the
Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify
the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identify Proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Graduates in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management with minimum of 50% marks/equivalent grade from any recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-12-2016. Those who are awaiting results of degree examination/pursuing degree shall not be eligible to apply. Graduates in other streams are not eligible to apply.
Candidates should be computer literate and able to speak Hindi & English.
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years to Maximum 26 years [Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1998 (both days inclusive)] as on 01-12-2016. The age limit will be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 – Selection Process
: By online test tentatively scheduled in February 2017 at Ahmedabad, Bagalkot, Ballari, Belagavi, Bengaluru, Bidar, Chandigarh, Chikkaballapura, Davangere, Delhi, Dharwad, Hassan, Hubballi, Jaipur, Kalaburagi, Kolkata, Mangaluru, Mysuru, Shivamogga, Tumakuru and Udupi Centres. However, the Bank reserves the right to change the centre/venue depending upon the administrative exigencies/requirements. Candidates who are successful in the online test will be called for an interview.
No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the test/interview. Selected candidates should execute a Bond to work for a minimum period of three years failing which they are required to pay the liquidated damages as may be prescribed in the appointment offer.
Appointment & Emoluments : Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed, subject to rules and regulations of the Bank. Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements [Current approximate Gross Salary is Rs. 23,500/-p.m. exclusive of Medical Insurance Coverage, Leave Fare Concession (LFC), Canteen Allowance, News Paper Subscription Allowance, Medical Aid, etc.]
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. Bank will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.