UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019 – As per news paper reports, there are around 60000 vacancies for Lekhpal post in the Board of Revenue, Uttar Pradesh. These seats will be filled through UP Lekhpal Recruitment 2019, the notification for which is expected to release by the end of August 2019. The recruitment drive is expected to be carried out Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC), Lucknow and will be open for class 12th pass candidates. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written exam, in which question on Hindi, English, General Knowledge, and Rural Development & Rural Society will be asked. You can check more details on UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019 from this page.
UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019
Last time, UP Lekhpal Bharti opened in the year 2015. Then also UPSSSC looked after the recruitment process and filled 13600 vacancies. Since then, there has not been any lekhpal recruitment due to which number of vacancies has increased so much. This is a very good opportunity for students to get a government job after class 12. Check tentative dates for recruitment from the table below.
|UP Lekhpal Bharti 2020||Dates|
|UP Lekhpal Bharti 2020 application form releases||August 2019|
|Last date to submit UP Lekhpal Bharti 2020 application form||To be announced|
|UP Lekhpal Bharti 2020 exam is held in||To be announced|
UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019 (Latest News)
In this section, you can check all the news and updates on UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019.
Recently, Yogi Adityanath asked various Govt. departments to fill Group C vacancies. Lekhpal falls under Group C of Revenue department. Hence, following announcement by Adityanath the department started to the counting process. So far, up to 60000 vacancies have been reported and are expected to increase.
As per Revenue Council Chairman, Praveer Kumar, the process to send recruitment proposal to the UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission has been started and the notice will be released soon.
UP Lekhpal Selection 2019 Only On the Basis of Test; No Interview
In the recent meet, UP CM Yogi Adityanath also announced that no interview should be held for Group B, C, and D recruitment.
Lekhpal falls under Group C. Hence, the recruitment of the candidates will only be done on the basis of written test.
However, UPSSSC might add document verification or some other round in the recruitment process.
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2019
The syllabus for the UP Lekhpal test will be announced soon. However, until then the candidates can check the syllabus of recruitment held last year. Check it below:
UP Lekhpal Bharti Exam Pattern 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal exam pattern for the written test is expected to remain same as previous recruitment. Hence, mode, duration, number of questions, etc will be as follows:
Mode of Exam: UPSSSC conducts all the exams in pen and paper mode. So, Lekhpal exam is also going to be an offline exam.
Duration of Exam: The exam will be of 2 hours (120 minutes).
Number of Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions in the exam.
Type of Questions: Only objective questions will be asked.
Total Number of Marks: The exam will be of 80 marks
You can refer to the table below to check questions and marks in the exam:
|Rural Development & Rural Society||25||20|
UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019 Eligibility
So far we know that class 12th pass candidates can apply for the recruitment. However, following criteria are also important to be Lekhpal in UP.
Age Criteria: Candidate shall be of 18 to 40 years of age. Age relaxation is given to SC / ST / OBC and PH candidates as per the rules of state government.
Educational qualification: Candidates who have passed 12th standard from the from school / college of Uttar Pradesh or equivalent are eligible to apply for UP Lekhpal 2019 recruitment post.
UP Lekhpal Bharti Preparation Tips 2019
Since the number of vacancies is so huge, the competition will be tough. Therefore, candidate must prepare well and follow the tips and tricks to clear the exam. The following are the 8 preparation tips which are collected from the valid resources and toppers of Lekhpal exam.
- Start preparing well in advance. Do not delay the preparation. Especially, if candidate is weak in any particular section then he / she must start preparing for it before others.
- Understand the exam pattern and prioritize according to your expertise in subject.
- Do not refer too many books. It is better to follow one good book from a well known author rather than referring to many books for the same section.
- Give as many as possible Mock Tests and analyse your performance in every section.
- Make a study plan and follow it regularly- Remember, your biggest tool is consistency.
- Do not take hindi section lightly as it is the most important one to score higher marks.
- In general awareness, make any two parts your strongest. The questions are from geography, history, polity and economy.
- Candidate shall keep rural areas fact clear and strong to score high in Rural Development & Rural Society. And, read the comprehensions and practice it to score high in English.
UP Lekhpal Bharti Application Form 2019
Candidate can fill the application form online only. It is expected to be released in the month of August. Only one application is to be submitted by one candidate. Multiple application forms are not accepted. It is necessary to have active phone number as future communication is done through these platforms only.
Application Form Fee
Last time, the application fee was as shown below and candidates could pay it via net banking, debit card, and credit card.
|General category candidate||185/-|
|SC / ST / OBC||95/-|
UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019 Application Form Key Points to Remember
The candidate shall read the below given 4 points carefully.
- UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019 Application Form has to be submitted online. Any other application apart from the online one will not be accepted.
- Candidate shall attach the scanned color passport size photograph with the application form.
- The size of the image shall be less than 80 kb and it must be in jpg. Format.
- Candidate shall provide the correct email id and phone number as future communication is done via these two platforms only.
UP Lekhpal Bharti Admit Card 2019
Candidates who have submitted application form before the due date will be issued admit card for UP Lekhpal 2019 recruitment. Admit card is issued to candidates one or two weeks before the written exam. To download it, candidates need to access the official website and login by entering registration number, date of birth, gender, and verification code. Candidate’s entry to the exam hall is prohibited without the admit card and with it one photo ID proof is also to be carried (voter ID, driving license, aadhar card, PAN card, etc.).
Details on the Admit Card of UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019
Admit card of UP Lekhpal exam has the following details mentioned on it which makes it even more important and those are –
- Candidate’s name
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Date and Time of Examination.
- Exam center details and address.
- Other important details.
The State Government of Uttar Pradesh established a Subordinate Services Selection Board in 1988. It is responsible for recruitment to all such group ‘C’ posts as specified by the State Government. UPSSSC has its headquarters in Lucknow. There are various examinations conducted by UPSSSC. One of them is for lekhpal and others are –
- Junior Assistant Examination- top class
- Conductor Examination.
- Stenographer Examination.
- Forest Guard
- Boring Technician
- Revenue Inspector
- Junior Engineer
Infosar, official details for UP Lekhpal Bharti 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year recruitment and we will updates details, as soon as, the UP Lekhpal Bharti Notification 2019 is released.