Karnataka Bank has released the Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 as per the schedule. All candidates who have applied for the Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016 can download call letters online. For the purpose of obtaining Admit Card, enter registration number and password on the download page. This will lead to e-admit card which can then be downloaded and printed. Carry officially issued Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017 on day of exam.
|Availability of Admit Card||04 Feb 2017|
|Date of Online Test||19 Feb 2017|
|Availability of Interview Call Letter||29 Apr 2017 to 26 May 2017|
|Date of Interview||15 May 2017 to 26 May 2017|
Karnataka Bank Clerk Interview Call Letter 2017
Interviews for the candidates who have come out successful in the online examination will be held from 15 May 2017 to 26 May 2017 at the Bank’s Head Office, Mangaluru. Link for downloading of interview call letters is given below.
Get Karnataka Bank Clerk Interview Call Letter: Click Here to download interview call letter.
To download Bio-Data Form, Click here.
[Candidates are requested to download the bio-data form, take the printout in A4 size paper (back to back) and get it duly filled while attending the interview without fail.]
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017
After the completion of Application process, Karnataka Bank has released the Admit Card / Call Letter for those candidates who submitted their Application form before or on last date of the submission of the Application form. Candidates who will submit their Application Form on time are now able to download their Admit Card from the official website or from this page.
The direct link to download the Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit card is also posted on this page below.
Admit Card Process is over now.
Get Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit card 2017: Click Here to download the admit card for Karnataka Bank Clerk Recruitment 2016-17.
How to get the Admit Card?
- Candidates have to visit the Bank’s website (www.karnatakabank.com) under the heading “Download Call Letter for Online Test”.
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
- The candidate is required to use
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
Note : Bank reserves the right to change the centre / venue depending upon the administrative exigencies / requirements.
Candidates reporting late i.e., after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
Instructions Regarding Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2017
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.