Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit card 2019 released for interview on the official website i.e., karnatakabank.com on August 17, 2019. The candidates also get a notification regarding admit card through email/SMS. It can be downloaded by using the Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth. The admit card contains the details about the date of exam, reporting timings and venue of exam center. The Admit Card to appear in the Interview will be issued for those candidates who qualify the Karnataka Bank Clerk online test. It will be mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center and the Interview venue and no one will be allowed without it. Along with the admit card you also need to carry a Photo Identity proof in original and in photocopy. For more information on Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit card 2019 you can check this page.
Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019
The admit card is available in online mode as per the schedule. It will not be issued in hard copy mode to any candidate. The candidate need to affix a recent recognizable photograph on the space provided on the admit card. The complete schedule of Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019 is as follows.
|Availability of Admit Card||26 Jul 2019|
|Date of Online Test||03 Aug 2019|
|Admit Card for interview||17 Aug 2019|
|Interview Dates||28 Aug to 09 Sep 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 interview.
Information handout: Click here to download.
Official Website: karnatakabank.com
How to download the Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019?
As soon as the intimation regarding the download of admit card is received on email/SMS, the candidates can check and download the admit card. The candidates are advised to take a print out of the admit card to carry it to the exam center. The steps to download the admit card are given below.
- First of all, candidates have to visit the Bank’s website or click on the link provided above.
- Now, look for the heading “Download Call Letter for Online Test”.
- The page requiring the following details will open
- Registration Number/Roll Number
- Password/Date of Birth.
- You can now open the admit card and download it into your device.
- The candidates must also take a print out of it and carry it along with the Photo Identity Proof to the exam center.
Forgot Login Details
The login is the most important portal in the official website. All the notifications and information regarding Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 will be updated on this only. The admit card and the result also will be available on the login portal only. So the candidate must not lose their login credentials. However in some rare case if they still forgot the login credentials then follow these steps.
- First of all visit the official website and go to the login section.
- In this you will see a Forgot Password tab visible.
- You will be asked to enter the following details.
- Registration Number
- Mobile Number/Email Id
- Enter these details and follow the instructions.
- The password will be reset and you can now login into the portal.
Things to Carry to the Exam Centre
The issuance of the admit card is merely a provisional entry to the examination hall. The candidate must have to carry the things mentioned on the admit card to the exam center. The things to carry to the exam center are as follows.
- Admit Card in hard copy.
- Identity Proof in original as well a photocopy of the same.
- Ball-point pen.
The Identity proof have to be produced in original as well as one photocopy of the same identity proof. The name appearing on the admit card must exactly match the name appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the names indicated in the Admit card and Photo Identity Proof the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification/their original marriage certificate/ affidavit in original.
The valid Id proof which will be accepted are as follows.
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer.
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative.
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognised College/University.
- Aadhar card
- Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card
Note: E-Aadhar Card and Ration Card are not valid Id proof for this recruitment.
Instructions Regarding Karnataka Bank Clerk Admit Card 2019
The entry into the examination hall will only be given if the candidate follow all the rules and regulations as mentioned by the Karnataka Bank in the admit card. It is the responsibility of the candidate to fulfill all the requirements as asked so that he/she is allowed to give the exam. The important instructions are given below.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- A passport size photograph preferably the same as the one uploaded in the application form must be affixed on the space provided on the admit card.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their valid ID proof in original and in photocopy at the time of Exam.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.