Karnataka Bank PO Result 2020 – Karnataka Bank has released the result for Probationary Officer (Scale 1) online. To check result for Karnataka Bank PO, visit the official website karnatakabank.com. Applicants require registration number/roll number and date of birth to check the result. Interview is scheduled at Bank Head Office, Mangaluru (Karnataka State) from March 16-24, 2020. For more details related to Karnataka bank PO result 2020 including the process to check result, selection procedure, documents for interview round, read the complete article.
Latest: Karnataka Bank PO 2020 interview result has been announced. Check below
Karnataka Bank PO Result 2020
Shortlisted applicants have to serve a bond to work for a minimum period of 3 years. Get important dates for Karnataka Bank PO result 2020 for the table below:
|Karnataka Bank PO Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Exam date||16 Feb 2020|
|Declaration of online exam result||04 Mar 2020|
22 Feb to 02 Mar 2021
|Interview Result||24 Feb 2021|
Check result here:
Click here to check Karnataka Bank PO result 2020 of interview,.
Click here to check Karnataka Bank PO result 2020.
Karnataka Bank PO Online examination Result 2020
After the commencement fo the online examination, the result is released online. To know about Karnataka bank PO online exam result, scroll down:
- Candidates can check their online examination result online at karnatakabank.com.
- Keep the registration number or roll number ready to check the result.
- Based on the marks secured, candidates are shortlisted for the next round i.e. interview round.
Karnataka Bank PO Final Result 2020
After the online examination, candidates are called for the interview round. To know about Karnataka bank PO final result, scroll down:
- After the declaration of online examination result, candidates are shortlisted for interview round. The list of selected candidates is uploaded on the official website.
- Download the list of shortlisted candidates for interview round and search for the name.
- The interview round is organized to test the candidate’s Officer like qualities.
- The final result is declared once the interview round is conducted.
Documents Required for interview round
Candidate shave to carry certain documents with them fr the interview round. These documents are required for the cross verification of eligibility.
- System generated print out of application form
- Self-attested copies of the following documents
- Proof of date of birth
- Educational qualification proof
- Work experience proof
- Caste certificate
- Age relaxation
- Other related documents
What after the declaration of Karnataka Bank PO Result 2020?
After the declaration of the final result, candidates are selected for ‘induction training programme’. This training programme is organized for a period of 1 week. Selected applicants have to appear at the Bank’s staff training college, Mangaluru for the induction training programme.
After the completion of the bank’s training programme, applicants are posted to any branch or offices of the Bank. They will be under a probation period of 1 year. After the satisfactory completion of probation, candidates are confirmed based on the rules and regulations of the bank.
After the final selection, candidates are paid with a fixed salary based on All India Level Settlement
- Rs, 69,000/- is the current CTC of Probationary Officer
Karnataka Bank PO 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates is based on the merit of the candidate. The selection procedure includes the online examination and interview round. Get the details about the two stages below:
- Online examination: Candidates have to take the online examination at the respective examination centres provided. In the online examination, there will be 200 questions for 200 marks. Applicants can attempt each section within the specified time limit.
- Interview round: Once aspirant qualifies online exam, they are called for the interview round. Candidates have to appear in interview round in the bank’s head office. The final selection of candidates is completely based on the candidate’s performance in both the rounds.
How to check Karnataka Bank PO Result 2020?
After the commencement of the exam, candidates can check the result for Karnataka Bank PO online. The process to check Karnataka Bank PO result 2020 is provided below:
1st step: Visit the official website of Karnataka Bank, karnatakabank.com. To get a direct result link, click on the link provided above.
2nd step: Scroll to the end of the home page and click on ‘career’ link.
3rd step: Under section ‘recruitment for probationary officer (Scale-1)’, click on ‘results on the online examination – click here’.
4th step: After clicking on the link, a login page opens. Enter the registration number/roll number and date of birth for login.
5th step: Click on the ‘submit’ button.
6th step: Karnataka Bank PO result is displayed on the screen.
About Karnataka Bank
Karnataka Bank was founded in the year 1924; almost 96 years ago. The founders of the bank established it in Mangalore (officially known as Mangaluru), Karnataka. B.R. Vysaray Achar is one of the founders who created the bank to serve the South Kangra Region. Now, Karnataka bank is 12th largest private sector bank of India. In the year 2019, Karnataka bank was awarded with runner up award in ‘most customer-centric bank’ award under small bank category. The bank has also won the ‘ET business excellence award 2019’ in ‘Excellence in Banking Service’ category.
[aglasemfaq exam_id=”485″ tag=”result”]
Leave a Reply