Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020 – Karnataka High Court has declared the prelims result for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020. Candidates can check their Civil Judge results by visiting karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. The Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020 releases in PDF format. Candidates can check whether they have qualified for Civil Judge through register number or their name. Qualified candidates will have to appear for the main wriiten examination. Get here complete details related to Karnataka High Court Civil Judge result 2020 including process to check result, selection procedure, vacancies, and other information.
Latest: Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Prelims Result 2020 is out. Check below.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020
The selection of candidates is done based on the marks secured in the competitive written exam and interview. Note down the important dates related to Karnataka High Court Civil Judge result 2020 from the table below:
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020||Important Dates|
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020 Prelims Exam Date||27 Sep 2020|
|Declaration of result||16 Oct 2020|
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Main examination||28 and 29 Nov 2020|
Check result here: Click here to check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020(prelims).
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Vacancies 2020
Karnataka High Court has released a total of 53 vacancies for the post of Civil Judge. These vacancies are further distributed amongst different categories. Refer to the image below to know about the distribution of vacancies:
Qualifying Marks for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020
Karnataka High Court has released the qualifying marks for each stage in the official notification. The same is given below for the candidate’s reference. So, scroll down and know about the marks that candidates require to qualify the examination.
Qualifying marks for Preliminary Examination
|General category||60 marks|
Qualifying marks for Main Examination
|General category||50 marks|
Qualifying marks for Viva Voce
|General category||50 marks|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates is done through 04 stages – preliminary examination, main examination, interview and computer test. Get the detailed information for the selection procedure of Karnataka High Court Civil Judge below:
- The preliminary examination serves as the screening test. Candidates are selected for the main examination based on the marks secured in pre-exam.
- The questions in this examination are aked in an objective format.
- The pre-examination paper consists of 100 marks.
- The marks secured in this round is used for the calculation of the result.
- Main examination is conducted for 400 marks having 100 arks each section.
- Note that the main examination is conducted as a written examination.
- Marks secured in interview round is used for the calculation of the result.
- The interview is conducted for 100 marks.
- This round is conducted to test the candidate’s general knowledge, grasp of principles of law and suitability for the appointment.
- The computer skill test is conducted for 25 marks.
- This round is conducted to test the suitability and computer knowledge of the candidate.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020 Document Verification Round
Once the candidate is able to qualify all the rounds of the selection procedure, documents of the candidates are verified. This round is conducted to test the credibility of the candidates. So, the documents that applicants have to carry for the document verification round are as follows:
- 10th certificate as date of birth proof
- ID proof
- Marks cards of degree
- Law degree
- Convocation certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate if claiming of reservation benefits
- For claiming benefits under Kannada medium have to produce a certificate. This certificate states that the candidate has studied Kannada till 10th standard.
- No objection certificate
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020 Probation Period
After the final selection of the candidates, they have to serve a probation period. This period shall remain for 02 years. The newly appointed Civil Judge for Karnataka High Court shall:
- Undergo training for a period of 01 year or more than a year as specified by the High Court.
- Pass Kannnag language examination. This examination is conducted by the Karnataka Public Commission. Those who have not passed the language examination earlier, have to take this test.
How to Check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020?
After the commencement of the examination, candidates can check the result online. Checking Karnataka High Court Civil Judge result does not require any login. Applicants can check their result simply by following the steps given below:
1st step: Visit the official website of Karnataka High Court, karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. We have also provided a direct link to check the result below the dates table.
2nd step: Scroll down a little to get notification section as shown in the image.
3rd step: Candidates have to click on the ‘Select list of Civil Judges’ link.
4th step: After clicking on the link, a PDF file is displayed on the screen.
5th step: Candidates can search for their selection status through name, roll number.
Details present in Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020
Below are the details that are present on Karnataka High Court Civil Judge result 2020:
- Name of the candidate
- Register number
- Category / Quota claimed
- Selected category
About Karnataka High Court
Karnataka High Court or Karnataka Uccha Nyayalaya is the High Court of the state of Karnataka. The court has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. Earlier, Karnataka High Court was called High Court of Mysore. The Karnataka High Court functions in front of the red brick building known as Attara Kacheri.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result Archives
- Click here to check Result of the Competitive Written Examination held on 15.02.2020 and 16.02.2020.
- Click here to check to Download the Statement of Marks of the Competitive Written Examination.
- Click here to check Intimation to the candidates who are eligible for viva-voce.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Candidates can check the result from karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Ans : For this, candidates have to go through 04 stages of selection procedure - pre-exam, main exam, interview, and computer skill test.
Ans : The probation period for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge is of 02 years. Under this period, candidates have to serve 01 year under training.