Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021 – Karnataka High Court declares the Civil Judge Result 2021 online at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Candidates can check the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021 from this article as well. The result releases in PDF format. Initially, the conducting body releases the prelims exam, mains exam and interview round. Thereafter, aspirants are recruited for the Civil Judge posts. Moreover, Karnataka high Court has announced 94 vacancies for Civil Judge. Get complete details on Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021 in this article.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021
The selection of candidates is done based on the marks secured in the competitive written exam and interview. Note down the important dates related to Karnataka High Court Civil Judge result 2021 from the table below:
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021 Prelims Exam Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
|Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Main examination||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021 from karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021 Result Date
Last year, the prelims exam was conducted on September 27, 2020 for which the result was out on October 16, 2020. That is 19 days after the exam is over. So this year as well, candidates can expect the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result at least 19 days after the exam.
How to Check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2021?
The result for the Civil Judge recruitment releases online a few days after the exam. To check the result, candidates can either refer to the direct link available above or follow the steps given below.
1st step: Go to the official website of the Karnataka High Court, karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
2nd step: Aspirants will get the link to check the result under the ‘notification’ section.
3rd step: Now, tap on the ‘Select list of Civil Judges’ link.
4th step: Hereafter, the result for Civil Judge Recruitment appears on the screen. Candidates can check their respective roll numbers and names in the Civil Judge result PDF.
Details Present on Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result PDF
Following details are available on the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result PDF
- Name of the candidate
- Register number
- Category / Quota claimed
- Selected category
Qualifying Marks for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021
To qualify for further rounds, it is always important to secure the minimum qualifying marks. Karnataka High Court has already laid down the minimum qualifying mark for the Civil Judge. Candidates can refer to the table below to know the qualifying marks.
Qualifying marks for Preliminary Examination
|General category||60 marks|
Qualifying marks for Main Examination
|General category||50 marks|
Qualifying marks for Viva Voce
|General category||50 marks|
Selection Procedure for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 2021
Aspirants will be shortlisted for the Civil Judge posts only if they clear and perform well in each stage of the selection procedure. It includes 04 stages which are as follows –
- The preliminary examination serves as the screening test. Candidates are selected for the main examination based on the marks secured in pre-exam.
- The questions in this examination are aked in an objective format.
- The pre-examination paper consists of 100 marks.
- The marks secured in this round is used for the calculation of the result.
- Main examination is conducted for 400 marks having 100 arks each section.
- Note that the main examination is conducted as a written examination.
- Marks secured in interview round is used for the calculation of the result.
- The interview is conducted for 100 marks.
- This round is conducted to test the candidate’s general knowledge, grasp of principles of law and suitability for the appointment.
- The computer skill test is conducted for 25 marks.
- This round is conducted to test the suitability and computer knowledge of the candidate.
Documents to Carry for Civil Judge DV Round
Candidates who qualify for the interview also have to carry certain documents with them for the DV session. Following is the list of documents to carry to the DV round.
- Hard copy of the online applications
- Enrollment certificate
- Identity card issued by Bar Council/Aadhar card / Driving Licence / Pan Card.
- Practising certificate issued by a Presiding officer of the court where the candidate is practising.
- 12th certificate or equivalent
- Degree and Law degree marks card and convocation certificate
- Caste certificate
- Certificate for claiming reservation
- Rural and Kannada medium certificate from class 1 to class 10.
- Certificate of release from military service (for Ex-servicemen)
- Character certificate
About Karnataka High Court
Karnataka High Court or Karnataka Uccha Nyayalaya is the High Court of the state of Karnataka. The court has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. Earlier, Karnataka High Court was called the High Court of Mysore. The Karnataka High Court functions in front of the red brick building known as Attara Kacheri.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result Archives
- Check result here: Click here to check Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Result 2020(prelims).
- Tap here to check Result of the Competitive Written Examination held on 15.02.2020 and 16.02.2020.
- Click here to check to Download the Statement of Marks of the Competitive Written Examination.
- Click here to check Intimation to the candidates who are eligible for viva-voce.
Ans : Candidates can check the result from karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
Ans : For this, candidates have to go through 04 stages of selection procedure – pre-exam, main exam, interview, and computer skill test.
Ans : The probation period for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge is of 02 years. Under this period, candidates have to serve 01 year under training.