Kerala PSC Answer Key 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission releases answer key of various objective type tests/exams conducted from time to time. The Kerala PSC Answer Key indicates the complete solution to the question paper of corresponding Kerala PSC Recruitment Exam 2021. Candidates can check out the status of the answer key of various exams of the Kerala PSC here on this page. The Commission also allow candidates to raise objections against the Kerala PSC Answer Key 2021 while the answer key can be used to estimate the final score even before the release of the result. Read on to know how in this article.
Kerala PSC Answer Key 2021
Besides the official answer key of the Kerala PSC recruitment exams, memory-based unofficial answer keys are also released by subject matter experts, mentors, coaching institutions etc. As such individuals track the exam in immediately start solving the paper once they have received the questions from candidates who takes the test, therefore, the memory-based answer keys are often available immediately after the exam.
|Kerala KAS Answer Key 2020||Click Here|
|Kerala Junior Inspector Answer Key 2020||Click Here|
|Kerala Staff Nurse Exam Answer Key 2020||Click Here|
How to Download Kerala PSC Answer Key 2021?
The Official Kerala PSC Answer Key 2021 releases online on the official website of the Kerala PSC only. The answer key is released as an open access document which can be downloaded by any candidate by clicking on the correct link. The direct links to check the status of various Kerala PSC Answer Key 2021 is provided here for the convenience of our readers. Simply click on the links to download the answer key of the corresponding Kerala PSC exam.
The step by step procedure described below can be followed to download the answer key from the official website.
1st Step – Open the website keralapsc.gov.in.
2nd Step – Scroll down to the Answer Key Online Exam tab on the homepage and click on it.
3rd Step – Now, candidates can see a list of Kerala PSC Answer Key 2021 of various exams held by the Commission. From this list, one must navigate their way to the correct link.
4th Step – Click on the desired link and the Kerala PSC Answer Key opens up in a new tab.
5th Step – Candidates can download a copy of the answer key for future reference and offline use.
How to Raise Objections Against Kerala PSC Answer Key 2021?
The Kerala Public Service Commission allow candidates to raise objections against the initial set of answer key released by the Commission. It is known as the provisional answer key. Candidates must be aware of the following few points in order to raise objections.
- Objections are invited by the Commission with the release of the provisional answer key.
- The Commission published detailed instructions regarding how to raise objections against the answer key.
- Candidates may be charged a fee per question when raising objections.
- The Commission specifies a last date on or before which, all objections must be submitted.
- After the closure of the objection window, the Commission evaluated valid objections and makes necessary revisions to the provisional Kerala PSC Answer Key.
- The Final Revised Answer Key releases online again on the official website.
- Candidates are not allowed to raise objections against the final answer key.
- Kerala PSC Result is prepared on the basis of the final answer key.
How to Estimate Final Score Using Kerala PSC Answer Key 2021?
The Kerala PSC Answer Key can be effectively used to estimate the final score of a candidate in a Kerala PSC exam. The step by step process to do so is provided below.
- Using the Kerala PSC answer key, start comparing the correct answers with your own answers.
- Estimate the number of correct and incorrect answers.
- Using the marking scheme, self-mark the response sheet and calculate the total positive & negative marks.
- Use the formula below to estimate the final score.
Estimated Final Score = Total Positive Score – Total Negative Score
About Kerala PSC Recruitment
The Kerala Public Service Commission is the apex government recruitment agency in the South Indian state of Kerala. The Commission conducts various recruitment tests, selection exams, interviews etc. for selection of eligible candidates to fill up vacancies for Gazetted and Non-Gazetted posts in various ministries/departments/agencies of the state government. Primarily, the Commission conducts recruitment events to fill up vacancies for Group A & Group B posts. While acting as the key facilitator for staffing of state government departments, the Kerala Commission is also the consultant to the state government in matters regarding staffing and human resource management.
Official Website: keralapsc.gov.in
Ans. The answer key indicates the correct answer to all the questions asked in the Kerala PSC exam.
Ans. The answer key can be downloaded from the Commissions’ website or direct links given here.
Ans. Yes. The Commission invites candidates to challenge the provisional answer key as and when released.
Leave a Reply