Krishna DCCB Bank Application Form 2021 – The Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) has released the application form for the recruitment of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistants/Clerks at krishnadccb.com. The application procedure for Krishna DCCB Bank is started on January 22, 2021. The last to submit Krishna DCCB Bank Application Form 2021 is January 3, 2021. Only the eligible candidates are able to apply for the recruitment of Krishna DCCB Bank. In this article, we discuss the eligibility criteria, how to apply for the post, important dates for the recruitment.
Latest: Krishna DCCB Bank Application Form 2021 is now available. Apply though the link given below.
Krishna DCCB Bank Application Form 2021
Interested candidates must hurry up to apply for the recruitment on the official website of the Krishna DCCB at krishna dccb.com. The last date to apply for the post is January 31, 2020. The bank has set some eligibility norms for the candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistants/Clerks.
Given below are the important dates for the recruitment of Krishana DCC Bank.
|Online Registration Starts||22 Jan 2021|
|Online Registration Ends||31 Jan 2021|
|Dates for Payment of Application Fee||22 – 31 Jan 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||15 Feb 2021|
Apply Here: Click here to fill Krishna DCCB Bank Application Form 2021.
Candidates have to pay the application fee while filling the application form. The application fee for all the category candidates is given below in the table:
|Category||Prescribed fee||Prescribed fee|
both the posts
|In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB for|
the post of Staff Assistant
|SC/ST/PC/EXS bank charges||Rs 708/-||Rs 590/-|
|OC/BC (application fee + bank charges)||Rs 826/-||Rs 708/-|
Instructions to Apply for Krishna DCCB Recruitment
Candidates are only able to apply through online mode from the official website of Krishna Bank at krishnadccb.com. The last date to apply for the Krishna DCCB Bank recruitment is January 31, 2021. Before applying for the post candidates must have a scanned photograph and signature along with a valid email ID and Aadhaar Number. For applying candidates have to pay the application fee as prescribed by the Bank.
Only the eligible candidates are able to apply for the recruitment of Krishana DCC Bank. Therefore before applying for the post candidates must know the eligibility criteria that are available on the official website of Krishna Bank. However, the minimum eligibility is that candidate must have done graduation from a recognized University. They should have knowledge of English and proficiency in Telugu Language. The candidates with computer knowledge will be given preference at the time of the Interview for the post of Staff Assistants/Clerks in the Krishna DCC Bank. Now let us take a look on how to apply for the post.
How to fill Krishna DCCB Bank Application Form 2021?
Candidates just need to follow the simple steps given below to fill the Krishna DCCB application form.
- Visit the official website of the Krishna Bank as mentioned above and click on the option of Apply Online
- Choose the “Click here for New Registration” tab and enter the essential details such as name, contact information and Email ID. By doing this a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system. The application number and password will also be sent through SMS and Email.
- Candidates need to fill the application form very carefully with the required details.
- Candidates must upload the photograph and signature in the appropriate dimensions
- The photograph must be of 200 X 300 pixels with the file size in between 20kb – 50kb.
- The signature must be on the white paper with Black ink Pen. Its dimensions should be 140 X 60 pixels and the file size must be in between 10kb to 20kb.
- The image file of Photograph and signature should be in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- After filling all the details and uploading the photograph and signature candidates must click on the Final Submit tab for the final submission of the application form.
- After the submission proceed to make payment for the application form.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates are required to take print of the e- receipt which have to be produced when the candidate will be called for the Interview round.
What after the Krishna DCCB Bank Application Form 2021?
After the completion of Krishna DCCB Bank Application Form 2021, the commission issued hall tickets for the recruitment test. The hall tickets releases on the official website, krishnadccb.com. The hall tickets are mandatory to take to the examination hall.