The Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) has released the notification for the recruitment of Staff Assistants/Clerks in the bank. There are total 50 vacancies including the earmarked for PACS Staff. Only the eligible candidates are able to apply for the recruitment of Krishna DCCB Bank. The bank has announced the dates for registration and the written examination. In this article, we shall discuss the eligibility criteria, how to apply for the post, important dates for the recruitment.
Krishna DCCB Bank Application Form 2018
Krishna DCC Bank Application Form was released on July 15, 2018. Interested candidates must hurry up to apply for the recruitment on the official website of the Krishna DCCB at krishna dccb.com. The last date to apply for the post is July 25, 2018. The bank has set some eligibility norms for the candidates for the recruitment of Staff Assistants/Clerks.
Given below are the important dates for the recruitment of Krishana DCC Bank.
|Registration Starts||15 Jul 2018|
|Registration Ends||25 Jul 2018|
|Tentative date of written test (online)||21 Jul 2018|
Only the eligible candidates are able to apply for the recruitment of Krishana DCC Bank. Therefore before applying for the post candidates must know the eligibility criteria that is available on the official website of Krishna Bank. However the minimum eligibility is that candidate must have done graduation from a recognised University. They should have knowledge of English and proficiency in Telugu Language. The candidates with computer knowledge will be given preference at the time of Interview for the post of Staff Assistants/Clerks in the Krishna DCC Bank. Now let us take a look on how to apply for the post.
Instructions to Apply for Krishna DCCB Recruitment
Candidates are only able to apply through online mode from the official website of Krishna Bank at krishnadccb.com. The last date to apply for the Krishna DCCB Bank recruitment is July 25 2018. Before applying for the post candidates must have scanned photograph and signature along with the valid email ID and Aadhaar Number. For applying candidates have to pay the application fee as prescribed by the Bank.
Application Process is over now.
Candidates have to pay the application fee while filling the application form. The application fee for all the category candidates is given below in the table:
|Direct Recruitment||In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB|
|SC/ST/PC/EXS bank charges||Rs. 354/-||Rs. 295/-|
|OC/BC (application fee + bank charges)||Rs. 590/-||Rs. 531/-|
Candidates just need to follow the simple steps given below to fill the Krishna DCCB application form.
- Visit the official website of the Krishna Bank as mentioned above and click on the option of Apply Online
- Choose the “Click here for New Registration” tab and enter the essential details such as name, contact information and Email ID. By doing this a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system. The application number and password will also be sent through SMS and Email.
- Candidates need to fill the application form very carefully with the required details.
- Candidates must upload the photograph and signature in the appropriate dimensions
- The photograph must be of 200 X 300 pixels with the file size in between 20kb – 50kb.
- The signature must be on the white paper with Black ink Pen. Its dimensions should be 140 X 60 pixels and the file size must be in between 10kb to 20kb.
- The image file of Photograph and signature should be in the JPG/ JPEG format.
- After filling all the details and uploading the photograph and signature candidates must click on the Final Submit tab for the final submission of the application form.
- After the submission proceed to make payment for the application form.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates are required to take print of the e- receipt which have to be produced when the candidate will be called for the Interview round.
The selection for the post of Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) will be based on the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be of 175 marks and Interview of 25 marks. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. The written examination shall contain the questions from Reasoning, Numerical Ability, Computer and Clerical Aptitude and English Language. All the questions will be of Objective Type.