KSPCB Recruitment 2018 – Karnataka Public Service Commission has been started the KSPCB Recruitment 2018 process. The conduction of the process has been started on February 23, 2018, for the recruitment of 33 posts in the department of Karnataka State Pollution Control board. The selection of the candidates is totally dependent on the Computer-Based Recruitment test, and Personal Interview which will be conducted by KPSC. All the notifications related recruitment process will be updated by KPSC on the official website of KPSC time to time. The vacancy details of KSPCB Recruitment 2018 and the eligibility criteria for the application have been given on this page. Check more details about KSPCB Recruitment 2018 on this page.
Vacancy Details: Total no of vacancies is 33.
- Managing IT Post – 01 Post
- Assistant Environment Officer – 14 Post
- Assistant Scientific Officer – 03 Post
- Legal Assistant – 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant – 04 Post
- First Grade Assistant – 01 Post
- Second Grade Assistant – 04 Post
- Field Assistant – 05 Post
KSPCB Recruitment 2018
Karnataka State Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2018 process has been started. KPSC is conducting the recruitment process for recruiting candidates on 33 vacancies for various posts. By Recruitment process, KPSC is going to recruit candidates on Managing IT Post, Assistant Environment,
Assistant Scientific Officer, Legal Assistant, Scientific Assistant, First Grade Assistant, Second Grade Assistant, Field Assistant. KPSC has released the important dates of the entire recruitment process. The candidates who are willing to participate in the recruitment process of KSPCB can check the dates from here.
|Commencement of Submission Online Application Form||23 Feb 2018|
|Last Date of submitting the application form||24 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee||26 Mar 2018|
|Issuance of the admit card||To be announced|
|Commencement of examination||To be announced|
|Interview dates for Managing IT post||04 May 2018|
Candidates are advised to keep them updated by doing the regular visit of this page, for getting the latest information about KSPCB Recruitment 2018.
KPSC has set the age limit & Educational qualification for the recruitment of candidates in various posts Karnataka State Pollution Control board. The permitted age for the KSPCB Recruitment 2018 as per the relaxation policy is given below.
- For Managing IT post candidate should between 18 to 43 years.(irrespective of category of the candidates).
- Except for Managing IT post candidate belonging to the Unreserved category should between 18 to 35 years and the candidates belonging to category SC/ST and Category-1 the maximum allowed age is 40 years. And the candidates belonging to Category 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B the maximum allowed age is 38 years.
|Managing IT Post||Minimum Educational Qualification and Experience for the post of Manager (IT)
a. BE/ME in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology
b.Minimum 10 years of IT experience
c.Must have worked for CMMI Level 5 & NASSCOM top 5 IT companies for over 7 years.
d.Must have hands-on managerial level working experience at either CPCB or any of SPCBs or in any organization.
|Assistant Environment Officer||Candidates shall have passed in a first class of the following qualifications.
1) M.Sc (Environmental Science)
2) M.Sc (Chemistry)/ (Biochemistry)
3) M.Sc (Microbiology)
4) M.E/M/Tech, PHE Env or industrial pollution control with any basic degree in Engg. 5) B.E (Civil Env) B.E(Env)
6) B.E (Civil) with at least two elective subjects in Env. Engg 7) B.E/B.Tech (Chemical)
|Assistant Scientific Officer||The candidate must have M.Sc.,
(Chemistry, Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry, and Microbiology).
|Legal Assistant||The candidate should be a graduate and possess Law Degree or possess a degree in Law from any institution/University recognized by Government.|
|Scientific Assistant||The candidate must have a degree in science with Chemistry as one of the optional, Knowledge in computer operation is essential (i.e., DOS, Windows, Internet, MS Office Etc.,)|
|First Grade Assistant||A degree from a recognized university.|
|Second Grade Assistant||A pass in PreUniversity or equivalent Examination, Knowledge in computer operation (i.e. DOS, Internet, Windows, MS Office etc.,) is essential.|
|Field Assistant||Candidates shall have passed the following qualifications. A pass in PUC with Science subjects or equivalent examination, Knowledge in computer operation (i.e., Dos, Windows, Internet, M.S. Office etc,)|
The application form for KSPCB Recruitment 2018 had been released by Karnataka Public Service Commission. The application form was released at kpsc.kar.nic.in. The mode of application was online. The candidates had to apply online on the official website of Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Application Form: Application process has been over……!!
The application fee for KSPCB Recruitment 2018 is given below
After completion of the application process for KSPCB Recruitment 2018, KPSC will release the admit cards for the Computer Based Recruitment Test. The candidates who have applied for KSPCB Recruitment 2018 can download the admit card from the official website of KPSC. The admit card will be issued near the examinations at kspcb.kar.nic.in. Admit card is key to examination hall and its mandatory to carry it in the examination hall. Without admit, cards candidates will not be allowed to give the exam.
To prepare for any examination the most important thing is to well understand the paper pattern and the examination scheme. The candidates who have applied for the KSPCB Recruitment 2018 must check the exam pattern and examination scheme from here.
- There will be two papers in Computer Based Recruitment test. General Peper of 200 marks & Specific Paper of 200 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 Minutes.
- The competitive examination will be of Objective Multiple Choice types and there will be negative valuation.
- For every wrong answer marked by the candidates, there will be a deduction of 1/4 marks.
After successful completion of the exams, KPSC will release the result for the Computer Based Recruitment Test. The candidates who will appear in the examination will be able to check his result. The result of Computer Based Recruitment Test will be declared at kspcb.kar.nic.in. candidates can check the result from the at the official website of KPSc or they can do the same on this page as well. The direct link for checking the result will be made available on this page as the official body releases the result.
The candidates who will be finally selected by the KPSC on the said post will be paid according to the Karnataka government rules. The pay scale of every post is given below.
- Managing IT Post – 56,550- 79,800
- Assistant Environment Officer -22,800- 43,200
- Assistant Scientific Officer -22,800- 43,200
- Legal Assistant -22,800- 43,200
- Scientific Assistant -16,000- 29,600
- First Grade Assistant -14,550- 26,700
- Second Grade Assistant -11,600- 21,000
- Field Assistant -11,600- 21,000
For more details about KSPCB Recruitment 2018 Download information Brochure.