KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020 – Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has issued the admit card of the KSRTC Technical Assistant in the online mode. Those who have applied can download it from cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. Candidate needs to enter their application number and date of birth to download the admit card. To know the details like how to download, details in the admit card, exam day instructions of KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020, scroll down the page.
Latest: The admit card of KSRTC Technical Assistant 2020 is available. Scroll down to download.
KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020
The mode of the examination is offline which consists of 100 questions. The candidates have to fill answers on the OMR sheets. Karnataka Testing Authority is responsible for the conduction of the examination. To know the schedule of the KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020, check the table below.
|Admit card availability||Available|
|Exam Date||02 Feb 2020|
Download Here: Click here to download the KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020.
Bell Timings of KSRTC Technical Assistant recruitment 2020
How to download KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020?
Hall ticket is available on the official website. For the reference of the candidates, we are providing steps to download admit card. See from the below:
Step 1: Firstly, candidates have to visit official website that cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea.
Step 2: Then on the upper side of the window, there is a hyperlink is shown as ‘KSRTC 2020 – Hallticket Download’. Click on that link. You can see the below image.
Step 3: Now candidates have to enter the ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of birth’ to download their admit card.
Step 4: Candidates are advised to take the print out of the admit card.
Schedule related to KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020
The candidates who are going to give the entrance examination can check the exam schedule from the below picture.
In Kannada: Candidate can see the exam day and schedule from the below picture:
In English: Candidate can see the exam day and schedule from the below picture in English.
Details in the KSRTC Technical Assistant Hall Ticket 2020
The admit card contains the following details:
- Name of the Candidate as mentioned in the application form
- Parent’s name
- Date of Birth
- Registration number
- Name of exam
- Date of exam
- Timing of exam
- Exam center name
- Full address exam center
- Thumb impression
- Important instructions for the exam day
KSRTC Technical Assistant 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is very important before starting the preparation of the examination. Candidate can see the exam pattern from the below:
- The total number of questions: 100 questions is there.
- Total marks: The maximum marks are 100.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, the candidate is given +1 and for each wrong answer 0.25 deduction.
- Mode of Examination: The mode of examination is offline (OMR sheet). It is a written exam.
Important Instructions for the Exam Day of KSRTC Technical Assistant 2020
Candidates should note these exam instructions which are very important to be followed.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination centre before the scheduled time.
- Candidate should attach his / her latest colour passport size photograph on the space provided on both the copies of Admission Ticket and obtain the Gazetted Officer seal and signature on the photograph.
- Candidates must not carry any modern electronic equipments, gadgets, pagers, mobile phones, bluetooth, markers, white fluid, calculator, wireless sets, bits of paper, books, etc thongs at exam center.
- Along with the Admission Ticket candidate must carry any one Valid Identity Card like Driving License / Passport / Aadhar Card / PAN Card / Voter ID, compulsorily.
- Electronic gadgets are not allowed at the exam center.
- The Candidates are allowed to enter the examination hall with the Admission Ticket and Valid Identity Card.
- Candidates are required to fill the details on the OMR sheets as per instructions.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall until the last bell.
- At the given place on the OMR Answer Sheet, candidates should affix their Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression.
- Candidate must preserve the replica of the OMR Answer Sheet at-least for a period of one year.
About Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)
Karnataka Examinations Authority is administered by the Governing Council and this authority is headed by the Honourable Minister of Higher Education, Government of Karnataka. The main objects to conduct common entrance examinations, aptitude, and such other tests. This body is responsible for the KSRTC Technical Assistant examination. It conducts such other examinations as determined by the Government of Karnataka from time to time.