High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur conduct the Recruitment examination to fill the District Judge (Entry Level) post against 42 vacancies in various categories. Candidates who have appeared in the Examination can check their Result of prelims & Main exam from here.The final result after the interview has been posted here after the successful conduction of Examination and interview.
MPHJS Result 2017
Get MPHJS Result 2017 complete information here.
|Date of Preliminary Examination||07 May 2017|
|Declaration of Result for Preliminary Examination||25 May 2017|
|Date of Main Examination||01 Jul & 02 Jul 2017|
|Declaration of Result for Main Examination||22 Aug 2017|
MPHJS Interview Call Letter 2017
Roll Number wise list of candidates successful for Interview / Viva Voce has been announced. The direct link to check result is given below.
- MPHJS Final Revised Result Notification: Click here to check the final revised result.
- ScoreCard: Click here to check the scorecard.
- MPHJS Final Result: Click here to check the final result.
- MPHJS Main Exam 2017 Result: Click here to check Roll Number wise list of candidates successful for Interview / Viva Voce.
After completion of Online Preliminary Examination, the valuation is made by the software and system of MPOnline. The Result has been uploaded by MPOnline on its website and copy of the Result provided by the MPOnline is uploaded on the website of the M.P. High Court. The direct link to check result is given below.
MPHJS Pre Exam 2017 Result:
- Click here to check Application No. Wise List of Candidates, Qualified for Main Examination.
- Click here to check Cut off Marks of MPHJS Pre Exam 2017.
- Click here to check Score Card of MPHJS Pre Exam 2017.
The candidates of UR (Un-reserved) & OBC category, who secure 55% (82.5, round off – 82 marks, out of 150 marks) or more marks and the candidates of SC & ST categories, who secure 50% (75 marks, out of 150 marks) or more marks shall subject to a no. of maximum candidates in the retio of 1:10 be eligible to apply for the Main Examination. However, candidates securing marks equal to the cut-off marks shall also be eligible to apply for the Main Examination.
As per requirements of scheme and advertisement of Examination, the Result – (1) Roll Number wise marks List of all candidates appeared in Online Preliminary Exam and (2) Merit-cum-Category-wise List of candidates successful for applying for Main Exam shall, without delay, be provided to the Examination Cell of the High Court by the MPOnline. Meritcum-Category-wise List of successful candidates shall be published by the MPOnline on its website and also be published on the website of the M.P. High Court. A Notice to the effect that the result has been declared and is available on the website of MPOnline and M.P. High Court. Candidates can see their result and marks by Log-in with their ID and password. The list may also be displayed on the Notice Board of the High Court (Examination Cell).
Main Written Examination
After Valuation of Main Examination, the Result shall be prepared and declared without any delay. Endevour shall be made to declare the Result as early as possible, after completion of the valuation.
The Un-reserved (UR) & O.B.C. Category candidates will have to secure at least 55% i.e. 220 marks out of 400 marks in Total of all Four Papers and the candidates belonging to SC & ST Categories will have to secure at least 50% Marks i.e. 200 marks out of 400 marks in Total of all Four Papers in order to be declared successful for Interview/Viva Voce.
Result shall be prepared Roll No.-Wise & Merit-cum-Categories wise. Candidates securing minimum marks, mentioned above, for concerned categories, shall be called for Interview in the ratio of maximum 1:3 (post : No. of the candidates), in each category subject to availability of qualified candidates. However, all candidates securing mark equal to the cut-off Marks shall, also, be called for Interview/Viva Voce.
The Result, the Roll No. Wise List of candidates successful for Interview/Viva Voce, shall be made available on Website of M.P. High Court as well as Notice Board of the High Court (Examination Cell). However, the marks obtained by candidates in Main Written Exam shall not be disclosed at this stage and shall be disclosed only with the Final Result.
Marks of Candidates
Preliminary & Main Examination marks of candidates shall not be published. Marks shall be shown separately on a software which will be available on the website of MPOnline. For viewing marks and downloading Mark-sheet candidates are directed to enter their Application Number & Date of Birth.
The Interview/Viva Voce shall carry 50 marks. Interview shall be held only at Jabalpur. After result of Main Examination, the candidates who qualified for Interview shall be called for Interview Roll No.-wise. Call Letters shall be generated by the MPOnline on its website and a Interview plan, showing Roll No. & Name of the candidates and place, date & time of Interview and also list of original documents/testimonials to be produced for checking and comparing with the photocopies submitted with the Application Form for Main Exam, shall be ported on the website of the M.P. High Court.
Final Result / Select List
After completion of process of Interview / Viva voce , the Final Result and Provisional Select List (which shall be subject to the approval by the Full Court of M.P. High Court) shall be prepared, as early as possible. Candidates who do not secure minimum marks shall not be included in the Select List and the Final Result shall be declared and published in order of Merit on the website of the M.P. High Court (www.mphc.in).
- Provisional Select List,
- Roll No.-Wise Marks List of all candidates who appeared in Interview &
- Marks Lists (question paper wise & Interview) of the all candidates who have qualified for Interview and
- Roll No.-Wise Marks List of all candidates who appeared in Main Examination shall be prepared and a notice regarding declaration of the result shall be affixed on the Notice Board of the High Court.
- Any representation/application for changing dates of examination /selection process, for relaxation of conditions mentioned in the advertisement or Examination related directions or guidelines or minimum marks or qualifications/requirements etc. or for revaluation, shall not be entertained and shall be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.
- All the directions/instructions/guidelines /format issued regarding examination shall be treated as part of the advertisement.
- The High Court shall have all the right reserved to make any change at any time of Selection process which may be notified by porting on the website of High Court (www.mphc.in).