MPHJS Prelims Result 2020 – Madhya Pradesh High Court releases the result for MPHJS 2020 online. To check the result candidates have to visit the official website, mphc.gov.in. MPHJS result is declared in PDF format that candidates can download without login. Result for preliminary, main and interview round is released separately. After the interview round, candidates can check the final select list from the official website. For further details related to MPHJS result 2020 including the procedure to check result, qualifying marks, scorecard, read the entire article.
MPHJS Prelims Result 2020
The final result of the candidates is based on the aggregate marks secured in main examination and interview round. Get important dates for MPHJS result 2020 from the table below:
|MPHJS result 2020||Important Dates|
|MPHJS 2020 pre-exam date|
28 Feb 2021
|Declaration of preliminary examination||To be announced|
|MPHJS 2020 main-exam date||To be announced|
|MPHJS 2020 Interview date||To be announced|
Check result here: Candidates can check MPHJS result 2020 as per schedule at mphc.gov.in.
MPHJS 2020 Vacancies
A total of 47 vacancies are released for MPHJS 2020. Check the category wise distribution of MPHJS in the image provided below:
MPHJS Selection Process 2020
The selection for Higher Judicial Services is done in 3 stages – preliminary examination, main examination, and interview rounds. Refer to the information below to know more about the selection process for MPHJS:
- Preliminary examination: This is the first round of selection procedure that serves as screening test. In simpler words, preliminary examination is qualifying in nature. Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks to qualify for main examination.
- Main examination: To take the main examination, candidates have to fill the offline application form. The main examination is conducted for consecutive 2 days. On day one, Paper 1 and Paper 2 is conducted. And on the second day, candidates have to take Paper 3 and Paper 4. Candidates securing minimum marks in aggregate in all 4 papers are called for interview/viva-voce round.
- Interview round: Interview round is conducted for 50 marks. Candidates have to secure minimum 40% marks in interview round for final selection. Candidates have to be present at Jabalpur to attend the interview for MPHJS. Before the interview, original documents of the candidates is checked by the invigilators.
The final result is based on the aggregate marks secured by candidates in the main examination and in interview/viva voce round.
Post Selection Process for MPHJS 2020
After the selection process of MPHJS is over, candidates have to go through the following procedures as well:
- Candidates who are selected for the appointment have to undergo a medical examination as well. This medical examination or physical fitness is conducted by the medical board. Each applicant has to pay a fee before appearing for the medical examination as medical examination fee.
- Newly selected candidates for higher judicial service have to undergo a training prescribed by the high court.
- Selected candidates have to serve a probation period of 2 years.
MPHJS 2020 Qualifying Marks
MP high court has prescribed different qualifying marks for preliminary and main examination. Check the qualifying marks for MPHJS preliminary and main examination below.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|UR (Un-reserved) & OBC category||55% (82.5, round off – 82 marks, out of 150 marks)|
|SC & ST categories||50% (75 marks, out of 150 marks)|
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|Unreserved & O.B.C. candidates||55% marks in aggregate in all four question papers|
|S.C. & S.T. candidates||50% aggregate marks in all four question papers|
How to check MPHJS Result 2020?
MP high court declares the result in PDF format on the official website. Candidates can check their result bu following the procedure given below:
1st step: Visit the official website of MPHJS, mphc.gov.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Click on ‘recruitment/result’ tab.
3rd step: After this, click on ‘result’ link as shown in the image.
4th step: Search for the exam name and click on the examination link.
5th step: Hereafter, a PDF file opens having details of the selected candidates.
Details Present in the Result PDF:
In the result PDF of MPHJS, following details are provided:
- Name of the selected candidates
- Application number
- Specially abled (physically handicapped)
How to download MPHJS 2020 Scorecard?
After the declaration of result, candidates can check and download the scorecard from the website. In order to downloading MPHJS scorecard, follow the steps mentioned below:
1st step: Visit the official website of MPGHS, mphc.gov.in or click on the direct link provided above.
2nd step: Click on ‘recruitment/result’ tab as shown in the image.
3rd step: Now, click on ‘results’ link present besides notification.
4th step: List of different recruitment/exam result conducted by the MP high court is present on the page. Search for ‘Scorecard for MP High Judicial Servies (entry-level direct recruitment) Pre exam’.
5th step: Click on the link. Hereafter, login page will open. Enter the application number and date of birth to login for MPHJS . Click on the ‘submit’ button.
6th step: Scorecard for the preliminary examination is displayed on the screen.
About MP High Court
Madhya Pradesh High Court is the high court of the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Earlier, it was set up as Nagpur high court on January 2, 1936. MP high court is located at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. Ajay Kumar Mittal is the current chief justice of the Madhya Pradesh high court. He has been serving as chief justice of MP high court since November 03, 2019.