|Latest Govt Job News|
|Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 For One Lakh Vacancies; In Safety Category|
|IBPS PO 2017 Prelims Admit Card Released|
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India has released official notification of KVB Probationary Officer (PO) 2017 Recruitment to fill up the Probationary Officer (Scale I cadre) post at Karur Vysya Bank. Candidaets who have check their eligibility criteria and satisfy with conditions announced by Karur Vysya Bank, can fill their Application Form online through official website. Online Application form is available now, eligibile candidates can fill the form as per schedule date. No application form wil be entertained after due date.
Candidates qualify the minimum criteria as mention below are eligible to apply online. All the candidates who going to participate in the Karur Vysya Bank Probationary Officer (KVB PO) 2017 recruitment process can check the complete information like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card information, selection process through this page below.
Latest: KVB PO Result 2017 for Online Test has been announced.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
KVB Probationary Officer (PO) 2017
Name of the Post – Probationary Officer
Age Limit (as on 31.05.2017) – Maximum 28 years – Candidate must have born after 31.05.1989
Educational Qualification – Post Graduate Degree or Double Degree holders or B.E.,B.Tech. B.Sc. Agri. are eligible to apply.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in Online examination which will be followed by Personal Interview.
Application Fee – Rs. 600/-
How to Apply – Candidates can apply through Online only. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Opening date of Online Registration form||10 Jun 2017|
|Last date of Online Registration||19 Jun 2017|
|Payment of Application Fee||10 Jun to 19 Jun 2017|
|Date of Online Exam||15 Jul 2017|
KVB Probationary Officer (PO) 2017 Application Form
Before applying online, candidates should –
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no.,
- Application Fees / Intimation Charges
Candidates can fill their Application Form for KVB Probationary Officer 2017 posts from the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application form online. The direct link to fill the Application Form is given below.
Application Process is over now.
Get KVB PO 2017 Application Form here – Click Here to fill the KVB Probationary Officer (PO) 2017 Application Form.
Application Fee is Rs. 600/-
How to Apply?
A. Application Registration Procedure :
- Candidates to go to the Bank website www.kvb.co.in careers page – PROBATIONARY OFFICER – SCALE I CADRE RECRUITMENT 2017 and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C – Page 8”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ button only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. Payment of Fees
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press back or refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) & Signature.
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
- Any candidate who has completed Post Graduate Degree (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+5) or Double Degree holders (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+3+2/3) or B.E.,B.Tech. B.Sc. Agri. (10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 60% of marks and above.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation – PG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May / June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Any Degree / P.G. obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
Age: Base date – as on 31.05.2017 — Maximum 28 years Candidates should have been born not earlier than 01.06.1989 and not later than 31.05.1999 (both days inclusive).
KVB Probationary Officer (PO) 2017 Scheme of Examination
The Structure of the online exam which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
Number of Answer choices per question is 5.
The above Test will be available in English.
Bank reserve the right to modify the structure of the exam which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter.
Penalty for wrong answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate there will be no penalty for that question.
KVB Probationary Officer (PO) 2017 Selection Process
Candidates who are eligible, can apply for online examination and qualify for the exam as per the marks and norms stipulated by the Bank.
Qualified candidates in the online exam will be called for Personal Interview (Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail only).
Depending upon the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call only those candidates who have sufficiently high score in the online Examination for Interview.
Instruction to Candidates
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which scrutiny of such eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Personal Interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the bank on this behalf.
- Mere invitation by the Bank for the Personal Interview shall not imply that the Bank has been satisfied beyond doubt about the candidate’s eligibility. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility criteria and who do not produce the photocopies as well as the originals of all the documents required to be submitted and as advised in this notification as well as in the Interview call letter, for any reason, whatsoever, shall not be permitted to participate in the Personal Interview, even though they may have obtained the desired level of score in the online examination and have been called for interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidates for being called for Interview. Bank’s decision in the matter of selection will be final. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview and they should appear for interview at their own expenses/cost at places / dates notified by the Bank.
- Candidates selected for appointment will be on probation for a period of 1 year.
- Candidates selected are liable to be posted / placed in any place in India as per the administrative requirements and discretion of the Bank.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Any request for change of address, mail Id, mobile Number details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any request for change of date, time and venue for online examination will not be entertained.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Karur.