Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan released the application forms for KVS Recruitment 2018 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vacancy for the posts of Officers cadre, Librarian, and Non-Teaching Posts to pursue excellence and to set the pace in the field of school education. The application forms has been released on December 21, 2017, and the last date of submitting the form is January 11, 2018, 11:59 PM. The candidates can apply for KVS as per the eligibility criteria. There are various eligibility details according to the posts applied. The candidates have to fill up the form until the last date. After the last date, the candidates will not be able to apply for KVS. For further details, the candidates can check the link of official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
KVS Online Form 2018
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan released the application forms on December 21, 2017. The candidates who are eligible for the posts and are willing to apply for KVS can get the pieces of information from the official website. The candidate can apply for more than one post according to the eligibility criteria.
|Commencement of online registration||21 Dec 2017|
|Last date for online registration||11 Jan 2018|
|Date of Examination||To Be Announced|
Apply Online: Click here to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) – 2018.
The candidates have to pay the application fee online.
- For the post of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, the application fee is Rs. 1200/- for each post.
- For the post of Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, UDC, Stenographer Grade-II, LDC & Librarian, the examination fee will be Rs. 750/- for each post.
- The application fee will be paid through Online mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
- There will be no fee required for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH and Ex-servicemen categories.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post if the candidate is eligible. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite Fee separately for each post and as applicable.
The candidates can fill the application forms until it’s the last date. The candidates need to see the following points that are helpful in filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to apply online only.
- The candidates should have an active e-mail id because all the pieces of information related to the exams, interviews will be provided on the registered e-mail id.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his/ her Parents’ name etc. should be written correctly in the application as it appears in class X certificates/ mark sheets.
- The candidates need to fill all the pieces of information correctly and upload the photo and signature as per the required format.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve it with them for their record and should not be sent the same to KVS or any other address. The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interview along_ with the self-attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non-Creamy Layer, Physical disability, etc. as applicable.
- Candidate should have the following pieces of information available.
- E-Mail ID
- Mobile No.
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making fee
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned Copy of Signature with Black ink pen (jpg/jpeg format)
How to apply?
The candidates need to follow these steps to apply for KVS Recruitment 2018.
- The candidate has to go to the official website www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
- The candidate has to read the instructions and then click on “I Agree” button.
- Then register yourself by entering the details like name, mob no., e-mail id and then click “Submit” button.
- The candidate will receive the application sequence number, username, password on the mobile number and e-mail id.
- Now the candidate has to re-login to account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
- Then fill-up application form and upload Photo and Signature.
- After filling up the form, check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if required.
- Then press “Submit” Button.
- Now the candidate has to make Online payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- After all the steps, the candidate has to take the Print out of application form for future record.