Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has released the list of vacancies and will release the application forms for KVS Recruitment 2018 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vacancy for the posts of Officers cadre, Librarian, and Non-Teaching Posts to pursue excellence and to set the pace in the field of school education. The application form has been released on December 21, 2017, and the last date of submitting the form is January 11, 2018, 11:59 PM. The admit cards will be released after the submission of the application forms and after conducting the successful examination, the results will be released. The candidates who are interested in KVS Recruitment 2018 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, they can fill the forms on the date provided. The candidates can get the detailed information from the official website given below.
KVS Recruitment 2018 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vacancy
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan henceforth mentioned as KVS, an autonomous organization invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment of the Officers cadre, Librarian, and Non-Teaching Posts. The candidates can check the related pieces of information from the link provided below.
|Commencement of online registration||21 Dec 2017|
|Last date for online registration||11 Jan 2018|
|Date of Examination||To Be Announced|
|Date of Result||To Be Announced|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Name of posts: The posts which are applicable to Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan are Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, UDC, Stenographer Grade-II, LDC & Librarian.
The number of posts: There are total 1017 posts available.
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application fee. For the post of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, the application fee is Rs. 1200/- for each post. For the post of Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, UDC, Stenographer Grade-II, LDC & Librarian, the examination fee will be Rs. 750/- for each post.
Eligibility Criteria: For different posts, there are different criteria. The detailed information can be taken from below.
Selection Process: The mode of selection will be decided by the KVS. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance put together in Computer Based Test/Examination, skill test and interview.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has total 1017 posts. There are different-different eligibility criteria for the different posts. The candidates can see the eligibility criteria from the image below.
The Candidates are required to apply online. There is no other mode of submission of applications. The dates of applications have been mentioned in the above table. The information about the application fee and application mode has been given under the points.
The candidates have to pay the application fee online.
- For the post of Deputy Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, the application fee is Rs. 1200/- for each post.
- For the post of Finance Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant, Hindi Translator, UDC, Stenographer Grade-II, LDC & Librarian, the examination fee will be Rs. 750/- for each post.
After filling up the application form, the candidate will get to know about the admit card. The admit card will contain all the necessary pieces of information and exam centre. Candidates are required to download the call letter/admit card from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website and the downloading link will also be provided on the admit card page also.
Examination date will be announced soon after the successful submission of the application form and after the releasing date of the admit card. Examination Pattern for KVS Recruitment 2018 is shown here.
The result for KVS Recruitment 2018 – Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Vacancy will be announced after the examination process will be over. The candidates will get to know about the results on the official website and the result page also. The candidates will get the information regarding the result on their e-mail id also. So it is required to fill the e-mail id correctly.
The candidate will get selected according to these instructions.
- The mode of selection will be decided by the KVS. There will be Computer Based Test/Examination followed by Skill Test and/or interview of the eligible candidates and the candidates will be selected according to the performance. If the number of candidates is less, the Sangathan will select suitable persons based on interview after shortlisting of candidates as per the criteria decided by the KVS.
- The final merit list will be based on the performance of the candidates in Computer Based Test/Examination and interview wherever applicable. The weightage of Computer Based Test/Examination and interview will be 85: 15 for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Administrative Officer, Finance Officer, Hindi Translator, and Librarian.
- There will be no interview for the post of Assistant, UDC, Stenographer (Grade-II) and LDC.
Note: PWD Candidates with the disability of 40% or more, if they need Scribe, will have to bring their own scribe to assist them in the examination. There is no restriction with regard to educational qualification or age etc. for the scribe. Compensatory time to be allowed for all candidates with disability of 40% or more is 20 minutes per hour of examination. Question Papers and Answer Sheets will not be provided in Braille.