All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,has issued the notification for the Recruitment of Staff nurse grade-I –(Nursing sisters) and staff nurse grade-II on direct Recruitment basis in AIIMS, Raipur .Total number of vacancies including unreserved and reserved categories are 475. Candidates can fill their application form online from here. All the candidates are strictly advised must ensure and check their educational qualification, age criteria and other terms and conditions before filling the application form. Details like Application form, eligibility criteria,Selection process, admit card and other information are given on the page.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017
AIIMS Raipur had conducted a Computer Based Examination for filling up 475 vacancies of staff nurse posts. Normally, all the candidates whose application forms were accepted will be called for the Examination. However, if deemed necessary, the Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates for the computer-based examination by duly appointed Search cum Selection Committee as per the criteria fixed.All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification will be eligible to apply for this Recruitment.
Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters) –
Total No. of Posts –75 (UR-39, OBC- 20, SC-11, ST-5) Including 02 Posts of PwDOL
Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II) –
Total No. of Posts –400 (UR-205, OBC-106, SC- 60, ST-29) (Including 12 Posts of PwD-OL)
Name of the Posts –Staff Nurse Grade-I (Nursing Sisters) and Staff Nurse Grade-II (Sister Grade-II)
Education Qualification –B.Sc. (Nursing) (4-year course) / B.Sc.(Post-certificate) from a recognised Institute/ University and Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council.
Age Limit(as on 31.07.2017)– For Staff Nurse Grade-I Candidate’s age should be between 21-35 years and for Staff Nurse Grade-II age should be between 21-30 years.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Examination Conducted by the Concerned authorities.
Application Fee –
- General/OBC/ExS Candidates : Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
- SC/ST/Person with Disabilities: Exempted.
The application fee is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation. The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply –
- Candidate may access the online application portal by clicking on the link (Notice For Recruitment to the post of nursing grade-I and nursing grade-I at AIIMS Raipur then click on apply online link) mentioned in the website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in)
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as mentioned and upload your documents as per desired format only.
- Once a candidate clicks on SUBMIT button, a page containing some important instructions for payment, a Payment Reference Number and a Link to make payment of Application Fee will open. Candidates may please note that unless they make the payment of Application Fee, their application will be treated as INCOMPLETE
- Once a candidate clicks on the button for making the payment, they will be redirected to the Payment gateway site. There are various options available for payment like Debit/Credit Cards/Internet Banking.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
- The candidates already registered shall click on existing user link and fill the correct user ID and Password for continuing the form filling process. In case of incorrect User ID/Password click on the ‘forgot password’ link.
|Online Application Form||15 Jun 2017 to 31 Jul 2017 up-to 5:00 P.M|
|Date of Admit Card||29 Aug 2017|
|Date of Online (Computer Based Test)||09 Sep 2017|
|Date of Result||To be Announced|
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Staff Nurse Grade-I
1. B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University.
B.Sc.(Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised Institute/University.
2. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council.
3. Experience- Three years of experience as Staff Nurse Grade – II in a minimum 100 bedded hospital/ healthcare Institute.
Staff Nurse Grade-II
1. B.Sc. (Nursing) (4 year course) from a recognized Institute/ University.
B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post-basic) (2 year course) from a recognised institute/university.
2. Should be registered with the Indian Nursing Council/ State Nursing Council
Age Relaxation –
- Upper age limit shall be determined as on last date of receipt of applications.
- No age relaxation would be available to SC/ST/OBC candidates applying for unreserved vacancies.
- Age relaxation permissible to various categories is as under.
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
4.Five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than six months after attestation. This relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment. Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the AIIMS, Raipur.
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Admit Card
AIIMS Raipur had Issued Admit card for those Candidates Who had submitted the Application form before the last date. The Registration number along with Date of Birth is used for downloading the Admit Card 15 days prior to the date of examination which shall also be notified in the Aiims Raipur website
Written Exam Details
- The paper will consist of objective type Multiple choice questions only. The question may be set in English and Hindi language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Skill Test will be held only for such candidates who meet the cut off prescribed by AIIMS Raipur in the Computer Based Examination.
- AIIMS, Raipur Reserves the right to set separate qualifying standard for each part and/or each category.
- Final merit list will be drawn on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination and Skill Test.
No verification of documents will be carried out before the Computer Based Test (CBT), therefore candidates are advised that before applying for the post they should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post. Candidates who are declared qualified in the CBT will be called for verification of documents at AIIMS Raipur as per the schedule which will be intimated in due course. At the time of document verification, candidate will be required to bring (in original) all relevant Certificates/Documents issued by the competent authority, along with self-attested legible copies in support of the information given in their Application Forms about their Educational Qualification ,Experience,Percentage of Marks obtained, Proof of Age,Proof of Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/ESX] etc. along with the print out of Application Form.state wise recruitment.
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Answer Key
Candidates can login using their login id and password and see the answer key for the question paper they have attempted along with the answers they have marked and register their objection (if any) against any of the questions/answers. The objection may be registered up to 19 Sep 2017 (5.00 PM). Objections raised after 19 Sep 2017 (5.00 PM) will not be accepted.
To Check Answer Key & Objection Login, Click here.
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
Normally, all the candidates whose application forms are accepted will be called for the Computer Based Examination. However, if deemed necessary, the Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates for the computer-based examination by duly appointed Search cum Selection Committee as per the criteria fixed.
While shortlisting the candidates on the basis of marks scored at Graduation level, AIIMS, Raipur will follow the yardstick adopted by the University/Institution and take into account the percentage of marks as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement. AIIMS, Raipur will not take the responsibility of working out the percentage of marks by adding up the marks secured by the candidates in different subjects/each year of Graduation and instead take into account the percentage of marks / CGPA as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement.
Where the Merit of the candidate is indicated in the Final Year Marks statement in CGPA without indicating the corresponding percentage of marks, AIIMS, Raipur will follow the criteria indicated by the University/Institution in the Certificate, if any, for arriving at the corresponding percentage. In all other cases, the conversion formula of CGPA (as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement) multiplied by (x) 9.5 will be applied.
Criteria followed in shortlisting candidates will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such shortlisting.