AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Raipur has release the answer key of CBT exam of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II). Candidates can also raise objection against questions/answers. The objections can be registered up to September 15, 2019. AIIMS an apex healthcare institute, established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, carry out the recruitment of Staff Nurse Grade-II on direct Recruitment basis in AIIMS, Raipur. The total number of vacancies are 200 divided between unreserved and reserved categories. Details like Application form, eligibility criteria, Selection process, admit card and other information are given on the page.
Latest: AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II) answer key has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019
AIIMS Raipur usually conducts a Computer Based Examination for filling up vacancies of staff nurse posts. Normally, all the candidates whose application forms is accepted called for the Examination. However, if deemed necessary, the Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates for the computer-based examination by duly appointed Search cum Selection Committee as per the criteria fixed. All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and possessing qualification are eligible to apply for this Recruitment.
|Online Application Form opening date||28 Jun 2019|
|Online Application Form closing date||21 Jul 2019|
|Date of CBT Admit Card Staff Nurse Gr-II||19 Aug 2019|
|Date of Online (Computer Based Test)||31 Aug 2019|
|Release of Answer key||09 Sep 2019|
|Last date to submit objections, if any||15 Sep 2019|
|Date of CBT Result Staff Nurse Gr-II||last week of Sep 2019|
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Answer Key
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Answer Key is now available on the official website. Candidates can log-in using their login id and password and see the answer key for the question paper they have attempted along with the answers they have marked and register their objection (if any) against any of the questions/answers. The objection can be registered within the specific time period, objections raised after the given time period will not be accepted.
Answer key: Click here for AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Answer Key.
Name of the Posts – Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)
Total No. of vacancies – 400 (UR-205, OBC-106, SC- 60, ST-29) (Including 12 Posts of PwD-OL)
Pay Scale: Level-7 Group ‘B’ – Rs. 44900-142400.
Age Limit– For Staff Nurse Grade-II Candidate’s age should be between 18-30 years.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Examination Conducted by the Concerned Authorities.
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Staff Nurse Grade-II
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/ University.
B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from and Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council.
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council.
- Two years experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
Relaxation in age will be as per Government of India rules. Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only when the applicant claims the same in the online application form & also properly fill the CATEGORY CODE. Relaxation in upper age limit is admissible to eligible categories of applicants as under:
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Application form
The online application form for the AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse is available at the official website. The entire application form is accepted via online mode only. So candidates are advised to cross-check all the details in the online application form carefully. All the information submitted online should be correct & cent percent genuine, otherwise if any wrong or incorrect information submitted in the application form then the candidature of the applicant will be canceled & the application will be rejected by the conducting body itself. A direct link will be provided for the convenience of the applicants in order to access the login portal and apply online.
Application Fee –
- General/OBC/ExS Candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 800/-
- A Person with Disabilities: Exempted.
The application fee is required to be remitted online only. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. Please make sure to correctly mention the Transaction number, Date/Time and Bank of which remittance is made in your application form for reconciliation. The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply –
- The candidate may access the online application portal by clicking on the link mentioned on the website (www.aiimsraipur.edu.in)
- First time user shall click on the new registration link and fill the details correctly as mentioned and upload your documents as per the desired format only.
- After completing the registration part candidate will receive the user ID and password through SMS on the registered mobile number and through E-mail on the registered email address. The same ID and Password shall be displayed on the logged screen. Candidates are requested to note down the User ID and password. Candidates are also advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference.
- After registration part, the candidate may continue with the form filling process or may log out form the registration part.
- The candidates already registered shall click on existing user link and fill the correct user ID and Password for continuing the form filling process. In case of incorrect User ID/Password click on the ‘forgot password’ link
- The candidate are requested to fill the correct details regarding name/age/sex/caste/address/educational qualification and other relevant fields mentioned in the application portal. Candidates are advised to upload the relevant documents/photographs in the desired format only
- Once a candidate clicks on SUBMIT button, a page containing some important instructions for payment, a Payment Reference Number and a Link to make payment of Application Fee will open. Candidates may please note that unless they make the payment of Application Fee, their application will be treated as INCOMPLETE. Candidates who want to pay at later stage can use this Payment Reference Number for re-login and making the payment in order to complete his/her Registration
- Once a candidate clicks on button for making the payment, they will be redirect to the Payment gateway site. There are various options available for payment on SBI site viz. SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards. Additional charges viz. bank charges, service tax etc. incurred while making online payment of application fees will be borne by the candidate.
- Once form is submitted there shall be no provision for making changes in the application form.
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Admit Card
AIIMS Raipur will issue Admit Card for those Candidates Who will submit their Application form before the last date. The Registration number along with Date of Birth is used for downloading the Admit Card 15 days prior to the date of examination which shall also be notified in the AIIMS Raipur website.
Written Exam Details
- The paper will consist of objective type Multiple choice questions only. The question may be set in English and Hindi language.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Final merit list will be drawn on the basis of performance in Computer Based Examination and Skill Test.
No verification of documents will be carried out before the Computer Based Test (CBT), therefore candidates are advised that before applying for the post they should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post. Candidates who are declared qualified in the CBT will be called for verification of documents at AIIMS Raipur as per the schedule which will be intimated in due course. At the time of document verification, candidate will be required to bring (in original) all relevant Certificates/Documents issued by the competent authority, along with self-attested legible copies in support of the information given in their Application Forms about their Educational Qualification; Experience; Percentage of Marks obtained; Proof of Age; Proof of Category [SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (PWD)/ ESX] etc. along with the print out of Application Form.
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Exam Centre
AIIMS Raipur, computer based test (CBT) is scheduled to be held on August 31, 2019 at following exam centre given below.
AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
Normally, all the candidates whose application forms are accepted will be called for the Computer Based Examination. However, if deemed necessary, the Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates for the computer-based examination by duly appointed Search cum Selection Committee as per the criteria fixed.
While shortlisting the candidates on the basis of marks scored at Graduation level, AIIMS, Raipur will follow the yardstick adopted by the University/Institution and take into account the percentage of marks as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement. AIIMS, Raipur will not take the responsibility of working out the percentage of marks by adding up the marks secured by the candidates in different subjects/each year of Graduation and instead take into account the percentage of marks / CGPA as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement.
Where the Merit of the candidate is indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement in CGPA without indicating the corresponding percentage of marks, AIIMS, Raipur will follow the criteria indicated by the University/Institution in the Certificate, if any, for arriving at the corresponding percentage. In all other cases, the conversion formula of CGPA (as indicated in the Final Year Marks Statement) multiplied by (x) 9.5 will be applied.
Criteria followed in shortlisting candidates will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such shortlisting.
For more details on AIIMS Raipur Staff Nurse Recruitment 2019, check Advertisement