LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019 has been issued by the Government of Kerala. The admit card has been released on March 21, 2019, at the official website lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. For the downloading, the LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019 candidates have to enter registration id or registered mobile number and Site Access Key (Check Registered Mobile for New SMS) on the login page. The LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019 has been released for the examination which will be conducted on March 31, 2019. All candidates who have registered themselves successfully for the LBS Kerala SET 2019 on time for those only call letters have been issued. From this page, candidates will get entire details about LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019.
LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019
It is mandatory for all the candidates to carry officially issued LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019 on the day of the exam. For more information regarding hall ticket check the below-mentioned schedule.
|LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||21 Mar 2019|
|Date of SET||31 Mar 2019|
Admit Card: Click Here for downloading the LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019.
Procedure for obtaining Kerala SET Admit Card 2019
After downloading the admit card candidates should take the print out of it for future reference. Candidates can follow the steps given below for downloading the admit card.
- Click on the above provided link.
- Thereafter, admit card login page will open.
- In the login page enter registration id or registered mobile number and Site Access Key (Check Registered Mobile for New SMS) and then click on the download and print admit card button.
- Thereafter admit card page will open.
- Click on the download option for downloading the admit card.
Details Mentioned On The LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019
From below candidates can check the details which are mentioned on the LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Exam Timing
- Exam Center Name
Discrepancy In LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019?
After downloading the hall ticket candidates should check the details mentioned on it. If the hall ticket / admit card is containing any false details and if the details specified on the hall ticket / admit card is not matching from the details which you have entered in the application form than candidates should immediately contact releasing authority of the LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019.
Kerala SET Exam Pattern
From below candidates can check the Kerala SET Exam Pattern
Paper I Paper I is common for all candidates. It consists of two parts, Part (A) General Knowledge and Part (B) Aptitude in Teaching.
There shall be 120 questions for Paper I with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B. Each question shall carry one mark.
Paper II Paper II shall be a test based on the subject of specialization of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level.
There shall be 120 questions carrying one mark each for the subjects under Paper II except for Mathematics and Statistics. For Mathematics and Statistics, there shall be only 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.
The minimum requirement for a pass in the State Eligibility Test shall be as follows:
Kerala SET Syllabus and Model Question
Complete Syllabus and Model Question for LBS Kerala SET 2019 is given below.
What To Carry On The Day Of LBS Kerala SET Examination 2019?
On the day of the examination, candidates should carry the below specified certificates. The candidates who will not carry the below-mentioned documents those will be not allowed to appear for the examination.
- One hard copy of the LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Passport Size Color photograph if in case photo available in the admit card is unclear.
- Blue Ballpoint pen
- One valid photo id proof
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Id Card
- Driving Licence
There will be Test Centres at all the District Head Quarters in the State (Districts and District Codes are given below). A candidate can select a District Head Quarter as Test Centre. Change of District Centre once selected will not be allowed under any circumstances. The Venue will be allotted by the Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram which will be intimated to the candidates in due course when Admit Cards are released online.
Important Instructions for the Test
- The candidates shall be present at the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the test.
- The question paper will be given in the form of a Question Booklet bearing a Question Booklet Number, Version of the Question Booklet (A/B) on the front page. The candidate shall mark the Booklet Number and Version of the Booklet correctly on the OMR Sheet.
- The candidates will not be permitted to use a calculator, logarithm table, mobile phone or any other electronic equipment in the Examination Hall.
- Rough work/calculations can be made only in the blank sheet of the Question Booklet.