Government of Kerala will be released the LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017 as per the schedule. All candidates who applied for the LBS Kerala SET Jul 2017 can download call letters online. For the purpose of obtaining Admit Card, enter registration number and date of birth on the download page. This will lead to e-admit card which can be downloaded and printed. Carry officially issued LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017 on day of exam.
|Availability of Admit Card||09 Aug 2017|
|Date of SET||20 Aug 2017|
LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the official website or from this page for the LBS Kerala SET Jul 2017. Direct link to download the Admit Card will also be provided below.
Download LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017: Link to download admit card for LBS Kerala SET July 2017 will be available here.
Candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from the above given link.
Procedure for obtaining Kerala SET Admit Card 2017
- Log on to the Website www.lbscentre.org or www.lbskerala.com
- click the link SET- July – 2017
- Click Print Your Kerala SET Admit Card
- Enter the “Application Number” and “Date of Birth/Site Access Key”, when prompted.
- Take a printout of the Kerala SET Admit Card displayed on the screen. Read the instructions printed on the Kerala SET Admit Card carefully before going for the test.
Kerala SET Syllabus and Model Question
Complete Syllabus and Model Question for LBS Kerala SET 2017 is given below.
Kerala SET Exam Pattern
There shall be two papers for the SET- July – 2017.
Paper I Paper I is common for all candidates. It consists of two parts, Part (A) General Knowledge and Part (B) Aptitude in Teaching.
There shall be 120 questions for Paper I with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B. Each question shall carry one mark.
Paper II Paper II shall be a test based on the subject of specialization of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level.
There shall be 120 questions carrying one mark each for the subjects under Paper II except for Mathematics and Statistics. For Mathematics and Statistics there shall be only 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.
The minimum requirement for a pass in the State Eligibility Test shall be as follows:
There will be Test Centres at all the District Head Quarters in the State (Districts and District Codes are given below). A candidate can select a District Head Quarter as Test Centre. Change of District Centre once selected will not be allowed under any circumstances. The Venue will be allotted by the Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram which will be intimated to the candidates in due course when Admit Cards are released online.
Important Instructions for the Test
- The candidates shall be present at the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the test.
- The question paper will be given in the form of a Question Booklet bearing a Question Booklet Number, Version of the Question Booklet (A/B) on the front page. The candidate shall mark the Booklet Number and Version of the Booklet correctly on the OMR Sheet.
- The candidates will not be permitted to use calculator, logarithm table, mobile phone or any other electronic equipment in the Examination Hall.
- Rough work/calculations can be made only in the blank sheet of the Question Booklet.