LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019 – The hall ticket has released online at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. For the downloading, the candidates have to enter registration id or registered mobile number and site access key (check registered mobile for new SMS) on the login page. Hall ticket is an important document for the candidates who are participating in the pen paper based exam. The exam will be conducted in paper I and paper II. From this page, candidates can get the entire details about LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019 and test centers, how to download, etc.
Latest: LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019 is now available. Use the link below to download it!
LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019
Hall ticket contains the exact exam center in which the candidate have to appear for the test. The test center will in the district the candidate has chosen while filling the application form. The complete schedule for LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019 is given in the table below.
|Hall Ticket||18 Sep 2019|
|Date of Test||29 Sep 2019|
Hall Ticket: Click here to download LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2019.
How to Download the Hall Ticket?
The hall ticket is available at official website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in) and can be downloaded and printed. The candidates are given 10 days until the exam day to download the hall ticket. The steps to download the hall ticket is given below.
- Click on the above provided link or visit the official website.
- Look for the link to download the hall ticket and click on it. Thereafter, hall ticket login page will open.
- In the login page enter registration id or registered mobile number and Site Access Key (Check Registered Mobile for New SMS) and then click on the download and print admit card button.
- The hall ticket in the form of downloadable file will open.
- Click on the download option for downloading the admit card. Also, take a print out of it to carry it to the exam center.
Forgot Login Details
The login credentials are an important aspect of the candidates information source and also a one stop portal to download hall ticket, or to look the answer key or to check the result. It may happen with a lot of candidates that they often forget the login credentials. If that is the case with you then look the procedure to retrieve the login credentials from below.
- The two things are required to unlock the portal (login) which can be a combination of Registration ID and Site Access Key or Mobile Number and Site Access Key.
- If you forgot your Registration Id then also you can still login using your mobile number.
- If you forgot your site access then you need to search the Mobile number (registered) and look for the message received at the time of registration.
- Type the site access key into the page and login.
Details Mentioned On The LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket
The hall ticket should be read carefully and candidates must match the name mentioned with the certificates as any discrepancy must be bought into the notice of the LBS Centre immediately. The following details will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Candidates Name
- Father’s Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Exam Timing
- Exam Center Name
What to do if any discrepancy is found on the hall ticket?
If there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket the candidates must tell their query to the helpline number. Candidates must report the query and error in full details and follow the instructions as received. You can either mail or call them in the contact details mentioned below.
- Help Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Helpline Numbers: +91 – 0471-2560311,312,313
- Mob: 9400923669 | 8547522369
LBS Kerala SET Exam Pattern
The LBS Kerala SET Exam will comprise of two papers. It will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The answers need to be marked in the OMR sheet. The detailed exam pattern is given below.
- Number of Papers: 2.
- Duration of the test: 2 Hours.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response the candidates will be awarded 1 mark in both the Papers except for Mathematics and Statistics for which each correct response will be awarded 1.5 marks
Paper I – Paper I consists of the following subjects.
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude in Teaching.
There will be 120 questions for Paper I with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B. Each question will carry one mark.
Paper II – In this paper the questions from the subject of specialisation of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level will be asked. There will be 31 subjects for Paper II which are given in table below.
There will be 120 questions carrying one mark each for the subjects under Paper II except for Mathematics and Statistics. For Mathematics and Statistics, there will be only 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.
LBS Kerala SET Test Centres
There will be test centres at all the District Head Quarters in the State (Districts and District Codes are given below). A candidate can select a District Head Quarter as test centre. Change of district centre once selected will not be allowed under any circumstances.
Test Center Allotment
The Venue will be allotted by the Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram which will be intimated to the candidates through the hall ticket.
Important Instructions for the Test
The admission to the test is provisional in nature and the candidates are required to adhere to the instructions marked on the hall ticket to avoid the rejection of the candidature. The instructions to follow on the exam day are given below.
- The candidates shall be present at the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the test.
- The question paper will be given in the form of a Question Booklet bearing a Question Booklet Number, Version of the Question Booklet (A/B) on the front page. The candidate must mark the Booklet Number and Version of the Booklet correctly on the OMR Sheet.
- The candidates will not be permitted to use a calculator, logarithm table, mobile phone or any other electronic equipment in the Examination Hall.
- Rough work/calculations can be made only in the blank sheet of the Question Booklet.
LBS Kerala SET Answer Key 2019
Candidates will be able to download the answer key as soon as the exam is conducted. The answer keys of all subjects will be published in the official website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in) of the LBS Centre. Five day window will be provided to complaints regarding the answer key (if any). To mark a complain the candidates need to produce a Demand Draft of Rs 300 for each question challenged by the candidate. If the complaint is found true after reviewing from experts, then the fee for complaint will be refunded and that question will be put out from evaluation.
A. The hall ticket will be made available 10 days before the exam.
A. The details regarding the exam center and reporting time will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
A. As soon as the hall ticket is released, the information will be updated on this page. Alternatively, the notification regarding this will be released on the leading print and electronic media.