|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2018 will be issued by the Government of Kerala. The admit card will be released on February 15, 2018. Candidates have to carry their admit cards on February 25, 2018. All candidates who will be able to register themselves successfully for the LBS Kerala SET Feb 2018 will be able to download their call letters online. For the purpose of obtaining Admit Card, enter registration number and date of birth on the download page. This will lead to e-admit card which can be downloaded and printed. Carry officially issued LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2017 on the day of the exam.
LBS Kerala SET Hall Ticket 2018
The table below comprises of important schedule for the Kerala SET February 2018. Please refer to the table below track all the events.
|Availability of Admit Card||15 Feb 2018|
|Date of SET||25 Feb 2018|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download their Admit Card from www.lbskerala.com
Procedure for obtaining Kerala SET Admit Card 2017
- Log on to the Website www.lbscentre.org or www.lbskerala.com
- click the link SET- Feb – 2018
- Click Print Your Kerala SET Admit Card
- Enter the “Application Number” and “Date of Birth/Site Access Key”, when prompted.
- Take a printout of the Kerala SET Admit Card displayed on the screen. Read the instructions printed on the Kerala SET Admit Card carefully before going for the test.
Kerala SET Syllabus and Model Question
Complete Syllabus and Model Question for LBS Kerala SET 2017 is given below.
Kerala SET Exam Pattern
There shall be two papers for the SET- Feb – 2018.
Paper I Paper I is common for all candidates. It consists of two parts, Part (A) General Knowledge and Part (B) Aptitude in Teaching.
There shall be 120 questions for Paper I with 60 questions each for Part A and Part B. Each question shall carry one mark.
Paper II Paper II shall be a test based on the subject of specialization of the candidate at the Post Graduate (PG) Level.
There shall be 120 questions carrying one mark each for the subjects under Paper II except for Mathematics and Statistics. For Mathematics and Statistics there shall be only 80 questions carrying 1.5 marks each.
The minimum requirement for a pass in the State Eligibility Test shall be as follows:
There will be Test Centres at all the District Head Quarters in the State (Districts and District Codes are given below). A candidate can select a District Head Quarter as Test Centre. Change of District Centre once selected will not be allowed under any circumstances. The Venue will be allotted by the Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram which will be intimated to the candidates in due course when Admit Cards are released online.
Important Instructions for the Test
- The candidates shall be present at the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the prescribed time for the commencement of the test.
- The question paper will be given in the form of a Question Booklet bearing a Question Booklet Number, Version of the Question Booklet (A/B) on the front page. The candidate shall mark the Booklet Number and Version of the Booklet correctly on the OMR Sheet.
- The candidates will not be permitted to use calculator, logarithm table, mobile phone or any other electronic equipment in the Examination Hall.
- Rough work/calculations can be made only in the blank sheet of the Question Booklet.