Kerala SET Answer Key 2022 – The LBS Centre for Science and Technology releases Kerala SET answer key 2022 online at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. Candidates can get the direct link to download Kerala SET 2022 official answer key from this article as well. After the LBS Centre for Science and Technology releases the provisional answer key, there will be a window of time where candidates can challenge the Kerala SET answer key in case of discrepancies and errors. The objections can be submitted online by paying an objection fee of Rs. 300/- per question through lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. Candidates can get complete details on Kerala SET answer key 2022 in this article.
Kerala SET Answer Key 2022
Based on the objections, the LBS Centre for Science and Technology releases a final answer key based on which Kerala SET result is announced. In this section of the article, candidates can find the important events related to Kerala State Eligibility Test 2022 and their corresponding dates.
|Kerala SET 2022 Exam Date||Not yet announced|
|Provisional answer key release||Not yet announced|
|Last date of objecting answer key||Not yet announced|
|Final answer key release||Not yet released|
|Kerala SET 2022 Result||Not yet announced|
Download answer key here : Candidates can download the Kerala SET 2022 answer key from lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
How to Download Kerala SET Answer Key 2022?
Both the provisional as well as the revised/final answer key of Kerala SET is released on the official website of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. Given below are step-by-step instructions the candidates should follow to download the answer key of Kerala SET 2022.
- Visit the official website of the conducting body lbscentre.kerala.gov.in, or click the link mentioned above
- Upon visiting, search for the link to the Kerala SET answer key 2022
- Click on the link
- The next page shows the link to download the answer key
- Candidates then select the paper for which they appeared for the exam and download it accordingly.
Kerala SET 2022 Cut-Off
To qualify in Kerala SET 2022 exam, candidates have to have a score equal to more than the cut off decided by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology. The cut off marks set for Kerala SET 2022 Exam is not yet released. However there is a minimum percentage of marks under which the candidate will be disqualified. The minimum percentage of marks set by LBS institute is as given below
|Minimum Percentage of Marks|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||35||35||45|
How to Calculate Tentative Score using Kerala SET 2022 Answer Key
The answer key can be utilized by the candidate to calculate their tentative scores for Kerala State Eligibility Test 2022. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned in this section to calculate their tentative score.
- Identify all the correct answers
- Count the number of correct answers
- Make use of the marking scheme and the formula provided below to check the tentative score
- Marks for correct answer = 1 mark each,
- Marks for the correct answer for mathematics and Statistics = 1.5 marks each
- No negative marking
Here is the formula
Total marks = (Number of correct answers) X (Marks for the correct answer)
How to Raise Objection Against Kerala SET 2022 Answer Key?
Candidates can object or challenge the Kerala SET provisional answer key released by LBS Centre for Science and Technology, if found to be faulty. Candidates will be asked to remit a fee for each question to raise objections against the Kerala SET 2022 Answer Key. The candidate should follow the steps given below to submit their objections against the Kerala SET 2022 Answer Key.
- The procedure can be done via offline and online mode. For that, candidates are required to have the solution to the question for which the challenge is raised.
- Candidates have to submit the objections against Kerala SET answer key to the Deputy Director(EDP), LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram in the prescribed format. In the envelope, candidates also have to send the documents supporting the objections.
- Candidates can also send objections via email – [email protected]. However, the email objections will only be accepted if the Kerala SET office receives offline objections.
Objection Fee – Candidates have to pay a fee of RS 300/- for each question challenged as a demand draft.
Kerala SET Final Answer Key
After the release of the provisional answer key of Kerala SET, the window for submission of objections against the answer key will begin. Once this window is closed the LBS Centre for Science and Technology releases the final/revised answer key of Kerala SET exam. Aspirants can download the Kerala SET final answer key using the lbscentre.kerala.gov.in website. This could be used effectively by the candidate to calculate their tentative score for the Kerala SET 2022 Exam as mentioned earlier.
About Kerala SET
Kerala State Eligibility Test (Kerala SET) is an annual state level examination. LBS Centre for Science and Technology conducts the Kerala SET Exam every year. Kerala SET examination is conducted as an eligibility test. Qualifying candidates can apply to ‘Assistant Professor’ and ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ posts within the universities and colleges of Kerala. Candidates who belong to general category need a minimum of 40% marks and candidates belonging to reserved categories will get a 5% relaxation.
Final Answer Key: Click here to download WB SET 2022 final answer key.
Download answer key here: Click here to download Kerala SET answer key 2022.
Objection Format: Click here to download Kersls SET 2022 objection format.
- Download answer key:
- Click here to download Kerala SET (LBS) Final Answer Key 2021.
- Click here to download Kerala SET (LBS) Answer Key 2021.
LBS Kerala SET answer key 2020 is provided below:
Click here to download Kerala SET (LBS) 2020 revised answer key.
Candidates can download Kerala SET (LBS) Answer Key 2020 from below.
LBS Kerala SET answer key 2019 is provided below:
Ans: Candidates can find the official answer key on lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
Ans: No, candidates could simply visit the official website at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in and follow the steps provided above to submit their objection and challenge the answer key.
Ans: The fee for submitting objections against the provisional answer key of Kerala SET 2022 is ₹300 per objection.
Kerala set(state eligibility test) is an eligibility test for appointing teachers in higher secondary level. Persons who completed post graduation and cleared set can apply for posts in govt. Schools and aided school.