Kerala SET 2021 (July) – The final answer key of Kerala SET 2021 is now available on the official website. LBS Centre for Science and Technology conducted the Kerala State Eligibility Test 2021. Kerala SET 2021 (LBS) took place on August 18, 2021. The Kerala SET 2021 (LBS) application form was released at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. The last date apply for Kerala SET 2021 (LBS) was June 03, 2021. Kerala SET is a state-level eligibility test. On the basis of the Kerala SET exam, eligible candidates are shortlisted for higher secondary school teachers and non-vocational teachers in VHSE. Get here complete details of Kerala SET 2021 (LBS) at Aglasem.com, including exam pattern, admit card, syllabus, answer key, result.
Latest: Final answer key of Kerala SET 2021 exam is now available. Download here
Kerala SET 2021
LBS Centre for Science and Technology is responsible for releasing Kerala SET application form, admit card, answer keys and result at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in . The schedule as per which all events are to take place for the Kerala State Eligibility Test are as follows:
|Online Registration Starting||20 Apr 2021|
|Online Registration Closing|
|Online Payment of Registered Candidate||Upto |
05 Jun 2021
|Online Admission Ticket||03 Aug 2021|
|Date of Test||14 Aug 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||14 Aug 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
What is Kerala SET 2021?
Kerala State Eligibility Test is conducted to improve the teaching standard of higher secondary course by appointing school teachers. Know more about the Kerala State Eligibility Test by reading the information below.
- The government of Kerala has given LBS Centre for Science and Technology to organize Kerala SET.
- The examination of Kerala SET is conducted twice a year. As of now, the examination for July 2021 is being conducted.
- After qualifying Kerala SET, candidates are awarded with a pass certificate. This pass certificate is mandatory for the selection as higher secondary school teachers.
- With the SET certificate, eligible candidates can apply for non-vocational teachers in Vocational Higher Secondary Education as well.
LBS Kerala SET 2021 Answer Key
The Kerala SET answer keys of all subjects releases on the LBS centre official website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in) of the LBS Centre. Candidates can download the Kerala SET answer key soon after the exam commencement. The window to raise objections is open for 5 days after the publication of the Kerala State Eligibility Test answer key. To mark a complain, candidates need to produce a demand draft of Rs 300 for each question challenged. If the complaint is found true after reviewing from experts, then the fee for complaint is refunded and that question is put out for evaluation.
Kerala SET 2021 Admit Card
LBS Centre for science and technology releases the admit card for the SET. Candidates have to visit the website of LBS Centre, lbscentre.kerala.in for downloading admit card. To download the admit card candidates need to enter Registration ID and site access key. On the day of the examination, it is mandatory for all the candidates to carry a hard copy of the Kerala SET admit card and one valid Id proof. Information provided in the admit card are as follows:
- Exam centre
- District opted for test.
- Subject for the test
Kerala SET Test Centers
The candidates have the choice to choose the test centers of their choice. Candidates must note that change of district centre once selected is not allowed under any circumstances.
Test Center Allotment
The venue is allotted by the Director, LBS Centre for Science & Technology, Thiruvananthapuram which is intimated to the candidates through the admit card.
Prepare for Kerala SET Exam!
One of the prestigious examination of Kerala in the teaching field – Kerala SET, requires hard work and dedication. To help our readers with Kerala SET preparation, we have given here some preparation tips. Read on the suggestions on preparation and get prepared.
To begin the preparation, aspirants must start with the basics. Get command over, syllabus, exam pattern and start practising previous year question papers. All these resources will help candidates to get an idea about the level of the examination and the type of questions.
Secondly, candidates must identify some important topics for the examination. It becomes a lot easier to prepare for Kerala SET with some important topics. This can be done with the regular practice of previous year question papers and mock test. Apart from vital topics for the exam, candidates also get to know about the frequently asked questions for the exam.
Each year, several candidates apply for Kerala SET exam and get a chance to take the exam. As the examination is difficult to crack, only a few candidates are able to score the qualifying marks. To mark the name in the final result, it is necessary to get in-depth knowledge about the exam from previous year qualifiers. Get in touch with those candidates who qualified the examination previously. Ask them about the exam and their plan of action. Personalize the strategy as per your requirement.
LBS Kerala SET 2021 Exam Pattern
LBS Kerala SET comprises of two papers that are conducted in pen and paper mode. In LBS Kerala SET, there is no negative marking. The detailed exam pattern is given below.
|Mode of examination||Written exam|
|Number of question||120 questions (60 questions in each part)|
|Maximum Marks||120 marks|
|Types of questions||Objective questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for each correct answer|
|Mode of examination||Written exam|
|Number of question||120 questions. There are 80 questions for mathematics and statistics.|
|Types of questions||Objective questions|
|Marking scheme||+1 mark for a correct answer except for mathematics and statistics (1.5 marks)|
Subjects for Paper-II:
|Russian||General paper -I|
Click here to get Kerala SET 2021 (LBS) Syllabus.
Kerala SET 2021 Notification
The official notification for Kerala SET 2021 is now available at the official website. Candidates can view and download notification from the image provided below:
Kerala SET 2021 Application Form
The Kerala SET application form is available online and candidates can apply through the official website (lbscentre.kerala.gov.in). The candidates need to register first for the Kerala State Eligibility Test using their mobile number. There is no need to send the hard copy of the KSET application form.
How to Apply?
To register, candidates must visit the official website, lbscentre.in. It is important to have a valid mobile number through which one-time password is sent to candidates. Fill in the required details and submit registration form after which registration ID is displayed. Upload photograph and pay the application fee online. Take a print out of the filled Kerala SET application form.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of application fee through Debit/Credit card/Net Banking.
Image Specification –
- Pixels – 200 pixel (height) X 150 pixel (width)
- Size – Maximum size should be 30 KB
- Format – jpg format
Kerala SET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There is no age limit to apply for Kerala SET. The detailed eligibility criteria is mentioned below.
- Candidates with Master’s Degree with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline are eligible to apply.
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology – Candidates having MSc.Ed Degree with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent are eligible to apply.
- For Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in Life Science with minimum 50% marks from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education are also eligible.
- For the subjects French, German, Commerce, Home Science, Geology, Latin, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Russian, Social Work, Sociology, statistics, and Syriac candidates does not need B.Ed. Degree for applying for the State Eligibility Test.
- Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with a minimum of 50% marks and BEd. can apply for SET in English.
- Candidates with DLEd degree/LTTC in Arabic, Hindi and Urdu but do not have B.Ed degree are also eligible.
- Those who have master’s in biotechnology with a minimum of 50% marks and B.Ed in natural science are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with B.Ed Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are not required to submit equivalency certificate.
- Candidates who have acquired their qualification through non-recognized open or correspondence university are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have acquired their qualification through recognized open or correspondence university should present equivalency certificate from any on the Universities of Kerala.
- Those candidates who have master’s degree with minimum marks required and in the final year of the B.Ed degree course are also eligible.
- Those candidates who are in final year of PG programme and have B.Ed degree are eligible to apply. Such applicants have to produce qualifying examination certificate within one year from the issuance of result.
Selection Procedure for LBS Kerala SET 2021
The candidates eligible to give the exam are issued admit card and the exam is conducted as per the schedule. The candidates with PG in specific subjects can take the exam as per that subject (Paper-II). After the exam answer key will be released by the LBS. The result will be formulated on the basis of the published answer key.
Requirement for Pass
|Minimum Percentage of Marks|
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Total|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||35||35||45|
The candidates whose status is marked as pass in the result are called for document verification process. It is a mandatory process and the candidates are required to produce original documents for the verification of eligibility.
Kerala SET Document Verification 2021
As mentioned above, Kerala SET qualified candidates have to appear for document verification round. Here is the ist of documents that candidates require for the verification rond.
List of Documents to be Sent
- Filled in SET 2021 application form downloaded from the official website
- Following documents must be signed by Gazetted officer
- Provisional/Original Certificate and Marklist/Grade Sheet of PG Degree
- Provisional/Original Certificate of B.Ed Degree
- Equivalency and recognition certificate from any one of the Universities in Kerala, if applicable.
- If candidates possess qualification other than mentioned, he/she have to produce equivalency certificate from any one university in Kerala.
- Original Caste/Category certificate (valid during the online registration of SET-July-2021) of the candidate who are eligible for a relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
Where to send these documents?
Candidates have to send the application form (printed) along with the copies of the documents for verification to the Director, LBS Centre, Nandavanam, Thiruvananthapuram.
Candidates need to produce their qualifying certificates within a period of one year from the date of publication of the Kerala SET result. Along with certificates, candidates have to carry application for SET certification for inclusion of applicant’s name in the list of selected candidates.
Issue of Duplicate Certificates
If the certificate once issued is misplaced or lost, a duplicate certificate is issued to the candidate. To get a duplicate certificate, candidates have to apply with the payment of the fee of Rs 1000. Also, attach the following documents with the request for the issue of Kerala SET Duplicate Certificate.
- A Demand Draft for Rs 1000 (Rupees one thousand only) drawn from a Nationalised Bank in favour of the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- An affidavit in stamp paper of Rs 100 to the effect that the SET Certificate earlier issued to the candidate has been lost. With this send duly attested by a Notary Public/First Class Judicial Magistrate and other relevant certificates.
Kerala 2021 Results
The details of marks and the eligibility status secured by the candidates appeared for SET – 2021 publishes on the website of LBS Centre, lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. The candidates who enrolled and prepared themselves for the exam are able to check the result. The qualifiers are awarded by the eligibility certificate. The result is published online and the candidates can check the result by entering their roll number.
Candidates who apply for SET certificate have to produce certificates within a period of one year from the declaration of result. After an year, candidates have to pay late fees of Rs.500 and an additional Rs.250 for each subsequent year passing.
About LBS Centre Science and Technology
LBS centre for Science and technology is located at Thiruvananthapuram. LBS centre is a computer training and consultancy institute. This institute was started as an autonomous body by the Government of Kerala. The main motive of LBS centre Science and Technology is to act as a bridge between the technical institution and industries.
Official website: lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
Ans: There is no way to edit the application form after the final submission. The candidates are advised to verify their information (Especially District opted for the test, Subject appearing for the test and reservation category) before the final submit.
Ans: No there is no option for revaluation or rechecking of the answer scripts or recounting of the marks scored. The OMR answer sheet is checked by fully computerized system so the valuation will be error-free.
Ans: Percentage of marks is calculated as (marks scored by candidate divided by maximum marks) multiplied by 100.
Ans: Candidates can apply at lbscentre.kerala.gov.in.
For more information on LBS Kerala SET 2020, download detailed notification.