Kerala SET July 2017 – The Government have decided to conduct the Kerala State Eligibility Test (SET) for the eligible candidates. Kerala SET is conducted to selected candidates as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. A pass in the Kerala SET 2017 is stipulated as a mandatory requirement for appointment as Higher Secondary School Teachers in the State as per the Special Rules in force. Candidates are requested to go through the Kerala SET July 2017 information below carefully to get themselves acquainted with the rules and regulations.
Get here complete details of LBS Kerala SET July 2017 such as application form, admit card, result etc. on this page below.
Latest – LBS Kerala SET Admit Card 2017 has been released.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Previous Year Question Papers||Click Here|
LBS Kerala SET July 2017
Age limit – No age limit is prescribed for candidates appearing for the SET.
Educational qualification – Those who have acquired Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any one of the universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other university recognized as equivalent.
How to apply – Candidates can apply for LBS Kerala SET July 2017 online by visiting the official website.
- GN – Rs. 750/-
- SC/ST/PH/VH Candidates – Rs. 375/-
Schedule of events for LBS Kerala SET July 2017 is given below.
|Start date of Online Registration||22 Jun 2017|
|Last date of Online Application||12 Jul 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||09 Aug 2017|
|Date of SET||20 Aug 2017|
|Publishing of Answer Keys||23 Aug 2017|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Procedure for Online Registration
- Log on to the site www.lbscentre.org or www.lbskerala.com.
- Click SET-July-2017.
- Click ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- The candidate will be prompted to type the Application Number and the Site Access Key. The Application Number and Site Access Key should be typed without error. Then the candidate will be prompted to upload the photograph.
- Click UPLOAD PHOTO.
- After successful uploading of the photo the application form will be displayed.
- Fill in the application form carefully without mistakes.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Click the PRINT Button to take the printout of the submitted application with the Registration ID.
- Take a photocopy of the Printout and keep it for future reference.
Mode of Sending the Application
After completion of Step 1, the printout of the online application shall be signed by the candidate and sent to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram-695033 by registered post or can be handed over in person at the LBS Centre Headquarters (address given above) so as to reach his office on or before the last date fixed for submission of applications.
- Those who have acquired Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any one of the universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other university recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply for the SET July -2017 with certain exceptions as mentioned in the following paragraphs.
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the NCERT are eligible to apply. For Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in Life Science (with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade) from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education are also eligible.
- For the subjects Anthropology, Commerce, Gandhian Studies, Geology, Home Science,
Journalism, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology and Statistics,
candidates need not acquire B.Ed. Degree for applying for the State Eligibility Test.
- Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks and BEd. are eligible to appear for SET in English.
- Candidates who have acquired B.Ed Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the requirement of producing the equivalency certificate, as the degree has been recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
- Candidates who have acquired their qualification through Correspondence Courses/ Open Universities which are not recognized by any one of the Universities in Kerala are not eligible to appear for the SET. Candidates who have acquired their qualifications through recognized correspondence courses/Open universities should obtain and furnish certificates of recognition and equivalency from any one of the Universities in Kerala.
- Candidates who have acquired their Master’s Degree with the minimum required marks for eligibility to appear for SET and are undergoing the final year courses for B.Ed Degree are eligible to appear for the test. Similarly candidates who have acquired their B.Ed Degree and are undergoing the final year courses of their Post Graduate Programme are also eligible to appear for the test. Such candidates must produce the Certificates of their qualifying examinations passed with the minimum required marks within one year from the date of publication of the results of the test, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.