Life Insurance Company (LIC) has postponed the examination for Assistant Engineers/ AA/AAO (specialist) – 2020. This examinations was scheduled on April 04, 2020. Currently, the admit card was released for the LIC AAO/Assistant Engineer 2020. We all are aware of the impact COVID-19 is having on us. To avoid contact of aspirant with the virus, LIC has decided to postpone the examination. LIC has held up the examination until further notice. Candidates can check the official website to get the recent updates related to LIC recruitment.
LIC Assistant Engineer/AA/AAO (Specialist) Preliminary Exam Postponed Notice
Each year, Life Insurance Corporation conducts the examination for Assistant Engineers. This year, the sudden outbreak of Coronavirus has made the path for examination difficult. The preliminary examination which was scheduled on April 04, 2020, is now postponed. The official notice was released yesterday, that is March 22, 2020. LIC Assistant Engineer exam is postponed until further instructions. Have a look at the official notice below:
Know about LIC Assistant Engineers/AA/AAO (Specialist) 2020
The examination process for LIC Assistant preliminary exam is now delayed till further notice. Till then candidates can know about the examination of LIC AA/AAO (Specialist)/Assistant Engineers below:
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer:
- The examination of LIC that is now postponed is AAO (Specialist)/AA/Assistant Engineers.
- Preliminary examination of LIC recruitment was scheduled on April 04, 2020.
- For the post of Assistant Engineer total 58 vacancies are released. And 168 vacancies are released for Assistant Administration Officer.
- The admit card for LIC Assistant Engineer/AA/AAO (Specialist) started from March 27, 2020.
- Examination for LIC Assitant Engineers/AA/AAO (Specialist) is conducted through an online computer-based test.
- The selection of the candidates is done through 03 stages – preliminary exam, main exam and interview round.
- After the final selection, candidates are paid salary of Rs. 57000/- per month.
Impact of COVID-19 on Other Government Jobs
It is not LIC Assistant Engineer/AA/AAO (Specialist) examination that is postponed. Several other government examination that were supposed to be conducted by the end of March 2020 and April 2020 are also postponed. This virus has impacted a lot of state as well as national level recruitment process. Here is the list of examinations that are postponed due to coronavirus.
- Interview of DRDO Recruitment
- Personality Tests and Interview round for UPSC Recruitment
- SSC CHSL 2019
- SSC JE
- HPPSC HPJS 2019
- Indian Army
- APPSC examinations
- MPSC State Service
- GPSC Police Inspector and many more.
Click here to know more Government Postpone examinations.
What To Do When the Examination is Postponed?
Postponement of examination may lead to tension amongst candidates. What can we do during this time, how to study for the examination now, what will happen next is what we have answered below.
- It is advised to stay at home to avoid any physical contact with infected item/person.
- Stick to the study plan candidates have for the preparation for the examination.
- Buy some online study plans that may help the aspirant to study as well as stay at home.
- Stay positive with the examination preparation and current situation.
- Keep the knowledge about the examination and other processes. Regularly visit the official website or refer to our page for this.
Optimism is essential during the time of crisis. Keep your calm and be confident with what you have prepared so far.