Madras High Court Result 2021 – Madras High Court has declared the Result for Madras High Court 2021 online at mhc.tn.gov.in. Aspirants can check the final result after the written exam, the skill test and oral test. This year, High Court of Madras has announced a total of 77 vacancies for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021. Aspirants have to appear for the three-stage selection procedure to qualify for the recruitment. The final result is prepared based on the marks obtained in the skill test and oral test. Get complete details on Madras High Court Result 2021 here.
Latest: Madras High Court Result 2021 is now available. Check below.
Madras High Court Result 2021
The candidates are shortlisted for the Madras High Court Recruitment based on the post they have applied. In case, candidates are select for more than a post then they are shortlisted from the post carrying higher pay band first and then for the lower pay band. Check all the important dates regarding Madras High Court Result 2021 below.
|Exam Date||06 Mar 2020|
|Result Date||02 Apr 2021|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
|Oral Test||To be announced|
Check result here: Click here to check Madras High Court Result 2021.
How to Check Madras High Court Result 2021?
Aspirants can check the Madras High Court Result 2021 only through the online process. So, call the candidates who participated in the exam can check their result by following the steps given below.
1st step: Go to the official website of Madras High Court, mhc.tn.gov.in.
2nd step: On reaching the website, aspirants have to search for the relevant link to check the result under the “announcement” section.
3rd step: Thereafter, a pdf file open up on the next screen.
4th step: Aspirants can check their status of selection using the roll number/ name.
Details Present in Madras High Court Result 2021 PDF
The Madras High Court Result PDF is an important document. Candidates can check the following details in the Madras High Court Result 2021 PDF.
- Roll number
- Written Test Marks
- Oral Test Marks
- Interview Marks
- Total Scores
- Remarks (if any)
Madras High Court 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure for the Madras High Court Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk includes three stages. It includes the written test, skill test and oral test. Check the detailed Madras High Court 2021 Selection Procedure below.
- Common Written Exam –
- The first stage of Madras High Court 2021 Selection Procedure is the written examination for all the posts.
- This stage is qualifying in nature This means that the marks obtained he in the written examination are not calculated for the preparation of resut.
- All those candidates who clear the Common Written Examination are invited for the Skill Test.
- Candidates have to obtain a minimum of 35 marks in the written test to qualify it.
- Skill Test –
- Candidates have to qualify the shorthand exam in English as well as in Tamil to appear for the oral test/ interview.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for the oral test as per merit list.
- Oral Test
- In this stage, candidates’ as assessed the officer list qualities and suitability for the posts.
- They are assessed based on their vocabulary, language skills, mental alertness, skills attitude, ethics, character, grasping power, expertise in computer skills etc.
- This stage is organized for 15 marks.
- The final result is out only after the marks obtained in the oral test and skill test.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Vacancies
This year, the High Court of Madras has announced a total of 77 vacancies this year. Out of these vacancies, h conducting body has advertised 66 vacancies for Personal Assistant to Hon’ble Judges, 08 for Personal Assistant to Registrar and 03 for Personal clerk to Registrars. Check the distribution of Madras High Court recruitment 2021 vacancies below.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
Applicants who are shortlisted for the Madras High Court Recruitment gets monthly income as per the post. They can check the post wise Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 pay scale below.
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Personal Assistant to the|
Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- + Spl. Pay
(to the Registrars)
(to the Deputy Registrars)
- Oral Test Rank List – New
- Oral Test Marks
- List of candidates for Oral Test
- Click here for list I.
- Click Here for list II.
- Click here to check the Result for Madras High Court Direct Recruitment 2016 for the exam held on 28 Aug 2016 for various posts.
- Click Here for list of candidates admitted provisionally to the Counselling.
Leave a Reply