Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – the admit card for Certificate Verification for Personal Assistant is now available at the official website. Earlier, High Court of Madras has announced result for Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk. The result of Personal Assistant & Clerk is released online at mhc.tn.gov.in. This year, High Court of Madras has announced total of 77 vacancies for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk recruitment. Get complete details on Madras High Court Recruitment 2021, eligibility, vacancies and others here.
Latest: The admit card for Certificate Verification for Personal Asst is now available. Download here.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
The recruitment for Madras High Court is announced for Personal Assistant to Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges, Personal Assistant to the Registrars and Personal Clerk to the Deputy Registrars. Know important dates for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 from the table below.
|Date of notification||27 Dec 2020|
|Start date of applications||27 Dec 2020|
|Last date to apply||03 Feb 2021|
|Exam Date||06 Mar 2020|
|Declaration of Result||02 Apr 2021|
|Date of Certificate Verification for Personal Asst||11 Aug 2021|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification
High Court of Madras has released an official advertisement with NOTIFICATION No. 159 /2020. This is regarding the recruitment of Personal Assistant & Personal Clerk. Below is the snapshot of the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 official notification.
Madras High Court Vacancies 2021
The High Court of Madras has advertised a total of 77 vacancies this year. Out of these, 66 are out for Personal Assistant to Hon’ble Judges, 08 for Personal Assistant to Registrar and 03 for Personal clerk to Registrars. Check the distribution of Madras High Court vacancies below.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to participate in the exam must make sure that they check the eligibility criteria first. So, read the detailed eligibility for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 all posts below.
For Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges Post
- Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Medicine, Commerce, Engineering, or any other discipline of a recognised University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher Grade.
- They should have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation.
For Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)/ Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars) Post
- Bachelor Degree in Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognised University in Indian Union, in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern
- Should have qualified the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English and Tamil.
- Must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation.
|SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM||Min – 18 years|
Max- 35 years
|Others / Unreserved categories||Min – 18 years|
|In-Service candidates||Min – 18 years |
|Candidates who are serving in |
any post as temporary employees
|Min – 18 years|
Max- 45 years
Madras High Court Application Form 2021
Before filling the online application form, applicants are advised to go through the notification and eligibility. Here are the steps following which a candidate can submit the Madras High Court application form.
Click here to submit Madras High Court Application form 2021
- First visit the official website, which is mhc.tn.gov.in.
- On the home page only, candidates will get a link for the registration. Aspirants have to click on it.
- Register by providing the details such as email id, mobile number, name and password.
- Now, use the username and password to login and submit Madras High Court application form.
- Once, done, submit the application fee and proceed to submit the form.
|All candidates||Rs. 60/-+ applicable charges|
|BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR||Rs. 1000/- for each post|
|Differently Abled Persons and Destitute|
Widows of all castes
Important Instructions to Submit Madras High Court Application Form 2021
Read all the important instructions to submit the Madras High Court Application Form 2021 here.
- Applications are accepted only through the official website. Those which are submitted through any other mode such as post, courier, RPAD, email, hand delivery, etc are summarily rejected.
- It is important to read “Common Instructions to candidates applying for the posts of Personal Assistant to the Honourable Judges, Personal Assistant (to the Registrars), and Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars)”.
- If a candidate is not eligible for a post, he/she is advised not to apply for the post. In case a candidate is found ineligible for the post in further rounds, he/she is disqualified at any stage.
- Aspirants are suggested to make use of an only desktop or laptop to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment. Do not use mobile phones or tablets as the website is not compatible with the small screens.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Exam Centre
The written exam, skill test and oral test will take place in Chennai, and/or another place as decided by the conducting body. Candidates will get to know about their respective Madras High Court Recruitment exam centre through their call letter. No request for the change of venue will be entertained under any circumstances. Also, no travel allowance or dearness allowance is paid to candidates to attend/appear for the selection procedure.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Aspirants can download the Madras High Court Recruitment admit card from the official website, mhc.tn.gov.in. They must have their login detailed to download the Madras High Court Recruitment admit card. It is crucial for aspirants to carry their Madras High Court hall ticket to the exam centre for the verification. Moreover, as per the details shared in the hall ticket aspirants have to report at the exam centre.
Madras High Court 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern for Madras High Court Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk 2021 below.
Common Written Exam
- Mode of exam: Offline exam
- Language: English
- Type of questions: Objective (25 marks) and subjective (75 marks)
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking
- Level of exam: Degree standard
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
Refer to the syllabus for Madras High Court recruitment 2021 syllabus for written exam below.
- Word, Phrases, Synonyms, Antonyms
- Essay Writing on general topics
- Precise writing
- Letter writing
- Make your own sentence
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale
Candidates who qualify all the rounds of the selection procedure is recruited for the advertised vacancies. Their pay scale depends upon the post they are selected for. Check out the post wise Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 pay scale below.
|Name of the post||Pay scale|
|Personal Assistant to the|
Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- + Spl. Pay
(to the Registrars)
(to the Deputy Registrars)
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for the Madras High Court Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk is done based on the three stages. On securing the qualifying marks, candidates can check the Madras High Court result. Know in-depth about the Madra High Court selection procedure below.
- Common Written Exam –
- Marks that a candidate scores in the written exam are only qualifying in nature. This means the same will not be counted for the final result.
- All those candidates who qualify the Common Written Examination are called for the Skill Test.
- Skill Test –
- To appear for the oral test, candidates have to qualify the shorthand exam in English as well as in Tamil.
- Aspirants will be shortlisted for the oral test as per merit list.
- Oral Test
- In this stage, candidates’ as assessed the suitability for the posts.
- They are tested based on their language skills, mental alertness, vocabulary, skills attitude, ethics, character, grasping power, expertise in computer skills etc.
- This stage is conducted for 15 marks.
Madras High Court 2021 Result
Candidates can check the Madras High Court result through mhc.tn.gov.in. They can check their result online that is available in an online format. The final selection list for the Madras High Court is prepared based on the marks candidates obtain in the skill test and oral test.
In case a candidate has applied for more than one post and they get selected for more than one post then they are selected based on the order of post notified. This means candidates will be considered from the post carrying higher pay band first and then for the lower pay band. The order is as follows – (i) for the post of Personal Assistant to the Hon‟ble Judges, (ii) for the post of Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) and (iii) for the post of Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registrars).
- Click here to check Madras High Court Direct Recruitment Notification 2016.
Ans 1. This year, Madras High Court has advertised a total of 77 vacancies for Personal Assistant and Clerk posts.
Ans 2. No. In the written examination, there is no negative marking.
Ans 3. Candidates can submit their applications for Madras High Court Recruitment before March 03, 2021.