Bank of Maharashtra issues notification for recruitment of various posts like General Officers, Security Officer, Clerk, Assistant & Agricultural Assistant, Probationary Officers etc in Maharashtra Bank. Maharashtra Bank Online Application Form 2016 for various vacancies can be filled/downloaded online from the official website of Maharashtra Bank.
Interested and Eligible candidates can check the complete details of Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2016-17 like Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result etc. on this page.
Latest – Final selection results for Recruitment of General Officers in Scale-II & III-2016-17 has been announced.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Exam Preparation||Click Here|
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Candidates who are interested and going to participate in the Maharashtra Bank Recruitment process can fill their Application form as per schedule mention below. Candidates are advised must read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
Total No. of Vacancies – 1315
Educational Qualification – Minimum Graduation and (if applicable) Professional qualifications like MBA (Finance) / CA / ICWA / CFA / FRM / CAIIB from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Selection Process – Selection will be done on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in test and personal interview.
- OBC/General (Application fee + intimation charges) – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD (intimation charges only) – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply – Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2016-17 Notification, Vacancy Details & Age Limit are given below.
|Maharashtra Bank Recruitment||Vacancy||Age Limit||Notification|
|General Officer MMGS III & II||300||23 – 34 Years||Click Here|
|Security officer||15||28 – 45 Years||Click Here|
|Clerk||200||18 – 28 Years||Click Here|
|Assistant and Agricultural Assistant||300||18 – 30 Years||Click Here|
|Probationary Officers JMGS (I)||500||18 – 30 Years||Click Here|
|Event||General Officers||Security Officer||Clerk||Assistant Agri. Assistant||Probationary Officers|
|Date of online application||12 Aug 2016||12 Aug 2916||12 Aug 2016||12 Aug 2016||12 Aug 2016|
|Last date of online application||06 Sep 2016||06 Sep 2016||06 Sep 2016||06 Sep 2016||06 Sep 2016|
|Submission of Application Fee & Intimation Charges||–||–||06 Sep 2016||06 Sep 2016||–|
|Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures.||–||20 Sep 2016||–||–||–|
|Date of GD/Interview||–||Will be informed separately||–||–||–|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment (Officers and Clerks) Exam Dates 2016
|S.No.||Cadre / Post||Date of exam||Session / Reporting time|
|1||Manager in Scale II||21 Oct 2016||Morning / 9 AM|
|2||Senior Manager in Scale III||21 Oct 2016||Afternoon / 1 PM|
|3||Clerks (Legal and Agriculture)||21 Oct 2016||Morning / 9 AM|
|4||Clerks (Non Conventional)||26 Oct 2016||Morning and Afternoon / 9 AM and 1 PM|
|5||POs (Non Conventional)||28 Oct 2016||Morning and Afternoon / 9 AM and 1 PM|
Maharashtra Bank Online Application Form 2016
Maharashtra Bank Online Application Form for various posts will be available online at official website of Bank of Maharashtra. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the Online Application Form.
Nationality / Citizenship: A Candidate must be either a Citizen of India / a Subject of Nepal / a Subject of Bhutan / a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962.
For General Officers MMGS III & II
- In Scale -II: Minimum Two years Post qualification work experience in processing credit proposals of MSME, Mid Corporate and Large Corporate loans with any Scheduled Commercial Bank is mandatory.
- In Scale III: Minimum Four years Post qualification work experience in processing credit proposals of MSME, Mid Corporate and Large Corporate loans with any Scheduled Commercial Bank is mandatory.
For Security officer: An Officer with 10 years of commissioned Service in Army/Navy/Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent or an officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in para Military Forces or police officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of police/Dy. Superintendent of police with 10 years experience.
For Clerk and Probationary Officers JMGS (I): A graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 01.07.2016.
- Degrees obtained from the recognised Universities or Institutes recognised by the Govt. of India only will be considered.
- Candidates who are awaiting their results of the qualifying examination OR who have not passed the qualifying examination on or before 01.07.2016 are not eligible.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University I Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
For Assistant and Agri. Assistant
- Candidates applying for post in a particular State should be proficient in the language of the State i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
- Candidates should be proficient in the language, know how to read, write, speak and understand the language of the area for which vacancies are advertised and for which he/ she desires to apply.
For detailed eligibility criteria and work experience requirement please refer to specific notification given above.
Maharashtra Bank Admit Card 2016
Admit Card for Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2016 will be available online after the completion of Application Process. Candidates can download their Maharashtra Bank Admit Card 2016 for Recruitment Test once it will be released officially.
This is very important document for appearing to participate in the Recruitment test, without Maharashtra Bank Admit card 2016 no candidates will be allowed to enter in the examination hall.
Maharashtra Bank Result 2016
Maharashtra Bank Result 2016 will be announced after the Online Test and Interview / GD. Candidates can check their result on the official website of Bank of Maharashtra or on this page once it will be announced officially.
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test, Personal Interview and/or GD. Please note that selection process given here is general process and to know specific process of selection in Maharashtra Bank please go through the notification given above.
On-line test will be conducted through IBPS / or any other examiner decided by the Bank and the mode of test will be decided by the Bank. The details of the written test shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The Written test will be Objective type.
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of online examination and also minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
Candidates qualifying in the online test will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview / Group Discussion subject to the number of intake in each category.
The final selection will be based on the category wise merit in test and interview subject to other eligibility criteria. Finally selected candidates will be called for document verification and after document verification, the posting will be done as per Bank‟s requirement.