CIDCO is a multifaceted and multidisciplinary organization having 1,750 employees, which includes planners, architects, engineers and other professionals. Since its inception, CIDCO has diversified its working spectrum to accommodate new activities, even though its primary attention is still concentrated in overlooking the constant development of Navi Mumbai. The multidimensional activities undertaken today by CIDCO can be classified under these three broad concepts i.e Planning and Development of New Town, Consultancy, Project Management and Designing. With the mission to plan and create environment-friendly, model urban settlements with fully edged physical and social infrastructure to meet the residential, commercial and industrial need of population at present and in the years to come.
Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra CIDCO is recruiting for various posts. The total number of posts are 57. Candidate can apply for these posts by visiting Maharashtra CIDCO official website. Important Dates are given below.
|Commencement of online registration application||07 Nov 2017|
|Closure of registration of application||27 Nov 2017|
|Last date for printing your application||12 Dec 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||07 Nov to 27 Nov 2017|
|Exam Dates||08, 09, 10 & 11 Jan 2018|
|Result||31 Jan 2018|
Details of the vacant posts are as given below
|Post||Pay Scale||No. of vacant post||Reservation|
|Programmer||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4400/-||vacant post 1||01 SC|
|Field Officer (General)||Rs.9300-34800+ GP Rs.4400/-||vacant posts 4||01 SC, 01 ST, 02 OPEN|
|Field Officer (Social Service)||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4400/-||vacant post 1||01 OPEN|
|Clerk Typist||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-||vacant posts 27||01 VJ(A), 01 NT(B), 02 NT(C), 03 SBC, 07 OBC, 13 OPEN|
|Computer Operator||Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200||vacant posts 3||01 OBC, 02 OPEN|
|Accounts Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/-||vacant posts 21||03 SC, 01 ST, 02 VJ(A), 02 NT(B), 03 NT(C)< 01 NT(D), 01 SBC, 08 OPEN|
|Post Code||Name of Post||Age Limit||Educational Professional qualifications||Experience|
|1||Programmer||Candidate should not be more than *38 years old as on 01 Nov 2017||1. Bachelor degree in Computer Science/IT/Master in Computer Application.|
2. SAP Global Certification in Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
|2 (Two) years’ experience in Development in ASP.net with RDBMS and ABAP in SAP environment|
|2||Field Officer (General)||Candidate should not be more than *38 years old as on 01 Nov 2017||Essential: Degree of a recog. University or its equi. Desirable:|
(i) Degree in Law
(ii) Specialization in the area in which the candidate will have to work.
|3 yrs. exp. On a supervisory capacity in a Govt. /Semi Govt. Office or a reputed public/private Sector Organization.|
|3||Field Officer (Social Service)||Candidate should not be more than *38 years old as on 01 Nov 2017||MA in social work Or MA in Sociology||Not Applicable|
|4||Clerk Typist||Candidate should not be more than *38 years old as on 01 Nov 2017||1. SSC Pass|
2. English typing 40 WPM & Marathi typing 30 WPM certificate by Maharashtra State Council of Examination.
3. MSCIT or Course of Desk Top Publishing from Institute recognized by Govt. of India/Govt. of Maharashtra
|5||Computer Operator||Candidate should not be more than *38 years old as on 01 Nov 2017||Graduate in any discipline with diploma/degree in computer applications from recognized university/ institution||Min. 2 Yrs. experience in computer operations, data entry, system handling etc.|
|6||Accounts Clerk||Candidate should not be more than *38 years old as on 01 Nov 2017||HSC with Commerce||Not essential|
- To qualify, the candidate should possess minimum 45% of total marks in online exam as notified in Government resolution of Maharashtra dated 27 June 2008.
- The candidate must produce all the original documents at the time of document verification. Failure in producing the required document results in cancellation of candidature and the post is filled by subsequent eligible candidate.
Candidates have to go to the CIDCO’s website www.cidco.maharashta.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. Candidates can apply online only from 07/11/2017 to 27/11/2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for application form is Application Registration, Payment of Fees, Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload.
Candidates will have to visit the website www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download.
Result for Maharashtra CIDCO Exam will be announced after the successfully completion of the exam. The result will be announced on the official website of Cidco. Candidate can check their result by visiting the official website. Candidate have to visit daily on the official website to check whether the result is announced or not.
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, original identity proof, a photocopy of photo identity proof etc. at the time of online examination.
- A candidate’s admission to the examination / subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter (s) / provisional appointment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by CIDCO. CIDCO would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/ or that he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information /certificate/ documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) if any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in CIDCO, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Decision of CIDCO in all matters related to this recruitment drive will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the CIDCO in this behalf.
- A candidate can apply for multiple posts and not more than one application for each post should be submitted by any candidate. However, the candidate should satisfy the eligibility criteria and should register separately for each post applied. In case of multiple Applications for the same post only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained. Intimation charges/application fees paid for the other multiple registration(s) for the same post will stand forfeited.
- CIDCO shall not be responsible for any application made/ wrong information provided by an unauthorized person/ institution. Candidates are advised not to share their application details with anyone.
- CIDCO reserves the right to change (cancel/Modify/add) any of the criteria, method of selection, number of posts, appointment etc. With or without assigning any reason.
- The candidate should be domiciled in the State of Maharashtra.
Official Website of Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment is www.cidco.maharashtra.gov.in.
Corrigendum for the post of Field Officer (Social Service): Click here to check it.